Role of Mobile Phone Technology in Improving Small Farm Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardhan, D. & Singh, P. & Tripathi, S.C., 2014. "Leveraging Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure of Dairy Cooperative Network: An ex-ante Analysis of Potential Institutional Innovation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2014).
- Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Tudor, Kerry W. & Mahatanankoon, Pruthikrai, 2015. "The Effects of Outcome Expectations on Individualâ€™s Anxiety and Continued Usage of Mobile Devices: A Post-Adoption Study," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Chand, Ramesh, 2010. "SAARC Agricultural Vision 2020," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2).
- Rathod, P. & Chander, M. & Bardhan, D., 2016. "Adoption Status and Influencing Factors of Mobile Telephony in Dairy Sector: A Study in Four States of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 29(1).
- Mittal, Surabhi & Mehar, Mamta, 0. "How Mobile Phones Contribute to Growth of Small Farmers? Evidence from India," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.