Dynamics of institutional agricultural credit and growth in Punjab: contribution and demand-supply gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidhu, R.S. & Gill, Sucha Singh, 2006. "Agricultural Credit and Indebtedness in India: Some Issues," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jumrani, Jaya & Agarwal, Shaily, 2012. "Outreach and Inclusiveness of Formal Agricultural Credit System: Some Reflections," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(2012).
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2013.
"Effect of financial development on agricultural growth in Pakistan: New extensions from bounds test to level relationships and Granger causality tests,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 707-728, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Shahbaz Muhammad & Butt, Muhammad Sabihuddin, 2011. "Effect of financial development on agricultural growth in Pakistan: new extensions from bounds test to level relationships and granger causality tests," MPRA Paper 34162, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2011.
- Serra, Teresa & Poli, Elena, 2015. "Shadow prices of social capital in rural India, a nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 892-903.
- Nawaz AHMAD, 2011. "Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Output: A Case Study of Pakistan," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(563)), pages 99-120, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:47891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.