Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinants and Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Praduman & Singh, N.P. & Mathur, V.C., 2006. "Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Livelihoods: A Synthesis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2006).
- Singh, N.P. & Kumar, Ranjit & Singh, R.P., 2006. "Diversification of Indian Agriculture: Composition, Determinants and Trade Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2006).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:485-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:612-:d:95875 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Sharaunga & M. Mudhara, 2016. "The impact of improved ‘water-use security’ on women’s reliance on agricultural incomes in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(6), pages 1039-1052, December.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:266-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johny, Judit & Wichmann, Bruno & Swallow, Brent M., 2017. "Characterizing social networks and their effects on income diversification in rural Kerala, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 375-392.
- Riithi, A.N. & Maina, J.M., 2015. "Determinants of Participation in the Nonfarm Sector in a Conflict-Based Resettlement Scheme," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:126049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.