Diversification of Indian Agriculture: Composition, Determinants and Trade Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Satyasai, K.J.S. & Viswanathan, K.U., 1996. "Diversification in Indian Agriculture and Food Security," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(4), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khatun, Dilruba & Roy, B.C., 2012. "Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinants and Constraints," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(1), June.
- Sichoongwe, Kiru, 2014. "Determinants and Extent of Crop Diversification Among Smallholder Farmers in Southern Zambia," Research Theses 243456, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mourao, Paulo Reis, 2018. "What is China seeking from Africa? An analysis of the economic and political determinants of Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment based on Stochastic Frontier Models," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 258-268.
- repec:ags:cmpart:198521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Biswajit & Venkatesh, P. & Jha, Girish K. & Singh, D.R. & Suresh A., 2017. "Agricultural Diversification and its Impact on Farm Income: A Case Study of Bihar," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 30(Conferenc).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Birthal, P. S. & Joshi, P. K. & Kar, D., 2004. "Agricultural diversification in India and role of urbanization," MTID discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Satyasai, K.J.S. & Shukla, K., 2016. "Contribution of Indian Agriculture to Nutritional Security:," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 29(Conferenc).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.