Volatility Spillover Effects in Greek Consumer Meat Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew T., 1988.
"Garch Time-Series Models: An Application To Retail Livestock Prices,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 88-wp29, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp29, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Gerald E. Shively, 1996. "Food Price Variability and Economic Reform: An ARCH Approach for Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 1988. "Volatility Persistence and Stock Valuations: Some Empirical Evidence Using Garch," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 279-294, October-D.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeji, 1. "Trade Policy Change And Price Volatility Spill-Over In A Customs Union: A Case Study Of Lamb Trade Between Namibia And South Africa," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(1).
- Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertõ, 2005. "Marketing margins and price transmission on the Hungarian pork meat market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 273-286.
- Uchezuba, I.D. & Jooste, Andre & Willemse, Johan, 2010. "Measuring Asymmetric Price and Volatility Spillover in the South African Broiler Market," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96434, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Naveen Musunuru, 2014. "Modeling Price Volatility Linkages between Corn and Wheat: A Multivariate GARCH Estimation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 269-280, August.
- Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju & Sarker, Rakhal, 2010. "Volatility Spill-over in a Customs Union: The Case of South Africa Sheep Import from Namibia," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96196, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:269-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rezitis Anthony N & Stavropoulos Konstantinos S, 2011. "Price Transmission and Volatility in the Greek Broiler Sector: A Threshold Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-37, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:111-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2012. "Price and Volatility Spillover between Livestock and Related Commodity Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:26421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.