Intellectual Capital and Financial Performance of Biotech Companies in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Anghel, 2008. "Intellectual Capital and Intangible Assets Analysis and Valuation," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(3(520)), pages 75-84, March.
- Bojan Krstić & Ljiljana Bonić, 2016. "EIC: A New Tool for Intellectual Capital Performance Measurement," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(6), pages 723-741.
- Shahid Amin & Shoaib Aslam, 2017. "Intellectual Capital, Innovation and Firm Performance of Pharmaceuticals: A Study of the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-20, June.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R., 1997. "Present at the biotechnological revolution: transformation of technological identity for a large incumbent pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 429-446, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronika Fenyves & Balazs Nyul & Krisztina Dajnoki & Zoltan Bacs & Gergo Tomori, 2019. "Profitability of Pharmaceutical Companies in the VisegrÃ¡d Countries," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 15(4), pages 99-111.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual capital; bioeconomy; biotech companies; company’s value; financial performance; correlation analysis; structural equation models (SEM).;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:20:y:2018:i:49:p:631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.