French Biotech Start-Ups and Biotech Clusters in France. The Importance of Geographic Proximity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Corolleur & Vincent Mangematin & A. Torre, 2003. "French Biotech Start-Ups and Biotech Clusters in France. The Importance of Geographic Proximity," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424183, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Mangematin, 2000. "Competing business models in the french biotech industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422476, HAL.
- Sylvie Chalaye & Nadine Massard, 2012. "Géographie de l'innovation en Europe," Post-Print halshs-00756480, HAL.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R., 1997. "Present at the biotechnological revolution: transformation of technological identity for a large incumbent pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 429-446, December.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 1997. "Location and Technological Change in the American Glass Industry During the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," NBER Working Papers 5938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claus Michelsen & Harald Wolf & Michael Schwartz, 2013.
"Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-Winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-Ups,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 1708-1734, November.
- Wolf, Harald & Michelsen, Claus & Schwartz, Michael, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-ups," IWH Discussion Papers 25/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00424183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.