Back to Basics: Private and Public Investment in Basic R&D and Macroeconomic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider & Olivier Schneller, 2008. "On the Design of Basic-Research Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/79, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"International Competition And U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1127-1158, November.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/11, European University Institute.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economic Reports 15-08, FEDEA.
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-1112, December.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz & Patrick Bolton, 2009. "Intracompany Governance and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2013.
"Education, Innovation and Long-Run Growth,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 295-318, September.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2008. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-041, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2011. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," KIER Working Papers 798, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2009. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 0731, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:1196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .