A theory of the availability and level of consumer protection in online and mobile payments for public economic services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Petrescu & Vasile Dinu & Camelia Ştefănescu & Eugen Dobrescu, 2010. "Human Factor’s Involvement in the Consumer Protection Management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 267-286, June.
- Carmen Balan & Mirela-Patricia Zegreanu, 2012. "Insights into the Development of the Market of Mobile Marketing Services in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 786-801, November.
- Constantin Brătianu & Ivona Orzea & Ioan Ghişe, 2010. "Media Knowledge Consumers Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 287-296, June.
- Matthew B. Gross & Jeanne M. Hogarth & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2012. "Use of financial services by the unbanked and underbanked and the potential for mobile financial services adoption," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sept.
- Fumiko Hayashi, 2012. "Mobile payments: What’s in it for consumers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 35-66.
- Hans Ruediger Kaufmann & Mohammad Fateh Ali Khan Panni & Yianna Orphanidou, 2012. "Factors Affecting Consumers’ Green Purchasing Behavior: An Integrated Conceptual Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 50-69, February.
- Gheorghe Săvoiu & Constantin Manea & Victor Iorga – Simăn & Florentina Magda Enescu & Mladen Čudanov, 2011. "A Corporate Model of Similitude for SMEs Reunion into a Corporation, Viewed from the Angle of Physical Thought, and Its Complex Economic and Social Impact," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 10-27, February.
- Mladen Čudanov & Gheorghe Săvoiu & Ondrej Jaško, 2012. "New Link in Bioinformatics Services Value Chain: Position, Organization and Business Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 680-697, November.
More about this item
KeywordsServices of general economic interest; mobile payment; e-Government of mobile technology use.;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:34:p:369-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.