Combined Heat and Power in Commercial Buildings: Investment and Risk Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athawale, Rasika & Felder, Frank A. & Goldman, Leo A., 2016. "Do Combined Heat and Power plants perform? Case study of publicly funded projects in New York," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 618-627.
- Tolis, Athanasios I. & Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2010. "Optimisation of electricity energy markets and assessment of CO2 trading on their structure: A stochastic analysis of the Greek Power Sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2529-2546, December.
- Rocha, Paula & Kaut, Michal & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2016. "Energy-efficient building retrofits: An assessment of regulatory proposals under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 278-287.
- Hanna, Ryan & Ghonima, Mohamed & Kleissl, Jan & Tynan, George & Victor, David G., 2017. "Evaluating business models for microgrids: Interactions of technology and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 47-61.
- Botterud, Audun & Yildiz, Bilge & Conzelmann, Guenter & Petri, Mark C., 2008. "Nuclear hydrogen: An assessment of product flexibility and market viability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3961-3973, October.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2008v29-02-a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.