Macroeconomic Consistency issues in E3 Modeling: The Continued Fable of the Elephant and the Rabbit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- F. Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2006. "Macroeconomic consistency issues in E3 modeling: The continued fable of the elephant and the rabbit," Post-Print hal-00716324, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruben Bibas & Aurélie Méjean, 2012. "Bioenergy and CO2 Sequestration: Climate Policies Beyond Technological Constraints," Working Papers 2012.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Taxe carbone, une mesure socialement régressive ? Vrais problèmes et faux débats," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866409, HAL.
- Frederic Gonand, 2014.
"Dynamic Impacts on Growth and Intergenerational Effects of Energy Transition in a Time of Fiscal Consolidation,"
1401, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2017. "Dynamic Impacts on Growth and Intergenerational Effects of Energy Transition in a Time of Fiscal Consolidation," Working Papers hal-01521866, HAL.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Taxe carbone, une mesure socialement régressive ? Vrais problèmes et faux débats," Working Papers hal-00866409, HAL.
- Pierre Besson & Nina Kousnetzoff, 2009. "Les impacts économiques du changement climatique : enjeux de modélisation," Working Papers 2009-36, CEPII research center.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Camille Thubin, 2010. "La fiscalité carbone au risque des enjeux d’équité," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(2), pages 59-91.
- Xavier Labandeira, Pedro Linares and Miguel Rodriguez, 2009.
"An Integrated Approach to Simulate the impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.
- Pablo Pintos & Pedro Linares, 2016. "Assessing the EU ETS with an Integrated Model," Working Papers 01-2016, Economics for Energy.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Michael Grubb & Aurélie Méjean, 2015. "The 'Dark Matter' in the Search for Sustainable Growth: Energy, Innovation and the Financially Paradoxical Role of Climate Confidence," Post-Print hal-01646242, HAL.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2010. "Carbon Tax and Equity : The Importance of Policy Design," Post-Print halshs-00692516, HAL.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2009. "Need a Carbon Tax be Socially Regressive ? True Challenges and Wrong Debates," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866410, HAL.
- Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro, 2014. "Electricity load level detail in computational general equilibrium – Part I – Data and calibration," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 258-266.
- Frédéric Ghersi & Emmanuel Combet & Jean Charles Hourcade & Camille Thubin, 2010. "Économie d'une fiscalité carbone en France - Rapport d'étude réalisée avec le soutien de l'ADEME et de la CFDT‐IRES," Post-Print halshs-00458205, HAL.
- Ruben Bibas & Aurélie Méjean, 2012. "Negative emissions and ambitious climate policies in a second best world: A general equilibrium assessment of technology options in the electricity sector," EcoMod2012 4569, EcoMod.
- Gonand, Frédéric & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2015.
"The “second dividend” and the demographic structure,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 71-97.
- Frédéric Gonand & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2014. "The "Second Dividend" and the Demographic Structure," Working Papers 1405, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2009. "Need a Carbon Tax be Socially Regressive ? True Challenges and Wrong Debates," Working Papers hal-00866410, HAL.
- Frédéric Ghersi, 2018. "The IMACLIM-P Model Version 3.4," CIRED Working Papers hal-01691764, HAL.
- Santamaría, Alberto & Linares, Pedro & Pintos, Pablo, 2014. "The effects of carbon prices and anti-leakage policies on selected industrial sectors in Spain – Cement, steel and oil refining," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 708-717.
- Bibas, Ruben & Méjean, Aurélie & Hamdi-Cherif, Meriem, 2015.
"Energy efficiency policies and the timing of action: An assessment of climate mitigation costs,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 137-152.
- Ruben Bibas & Aurélie Méjean & Meriem Hamdi-Cherif, 2015. "Energy efficiency policies and the timing of action: An assessment of climate mitigation costs," Post-Print hal-01086071, HAL.
- Ruben Bibas & Aurélie Méjean, 2014. "Potential and limitations of bioenergy for low carbon transitions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 731-761, April.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_jaccard-a03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.