Estimating the Effect of Mother's Schooling on Children's Schooling Using a Sample of Adoptees
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 94 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nathan D. Grawe & Casey B. Mulligan, 2002.
"Economic Interpretations of Intergenerational Correlations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 45-58, Summer.
- Nathan D. Grawe & Casey B. Mulligan, 2002. "Economic Interpretations of Intergenerational Correlations," NBER Working Papers 8948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- Case, Anne & Lin, I-Fen & McLanahan, Sara, 2000.
"How Hungry Is the Selfish Gene?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 781-804, October.
- John J. Donohue III & Steven D. Levitt, 2003.
"Further Evidence that Legalized Abortion Lowered Crime: A Reply to Joyce,"
NBER Working Papers
9532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Donohue, III & Steven D. Levitt, 2004. "Further Evidence that Legalized Abortion Lowered Crime: A Reply to Joyce," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Unger, Donald G. & Deiner, Penny & Wilson, Nancy, 1988. "Families who adopt children with special needs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 317-328.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2000.
"The Nature and Nurture of Economic Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
7949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Plug & Wim Vijverberg, 2005. "Does Family Income Matter for Schooling Outcomes? Using Adoptees as a Natural Experiment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 879-906, October.
- Jere R. Behrman & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2002. "Does Increasing Women's Schooling Raise the Schooling of the Next Generation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 323-334, March.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:94:y:2004:i:1:p:358-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.