Bargaining under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boonen, Tim J., 2016. "Nash equilibria of Over-The-Counter bargaining for insurance risk redistributions: The role of a regulator," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 955-965.
- Taiji Furusawa & Quan Wen, 2001. "Unique Inneficient Perfect Equilibrium in a Stochastic Model of Bargaining with Complete Information," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0121, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boonen, Tim J. & De Waegenaere, Anja & Norde, Henk, 2017. "Redistribution of longevity risk: The effect of heterogeneous mortality beliefs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 175-188.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "Bargaining for Over-The Counter Risk Redistributions : The Case of Longevity Risk," Discussion Paper 2012-090, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dan Anderberg & Helmut Rainer & Jonathan Wadsworth & Tanya Wilson, 2016.
"Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(597), pages 1947-1979, November.
- Anderberg, Dan & Rainer, Helmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan & Wilson, Tanya, 2013. "Unemployment and domestic violence: theory and evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan Anderberg & Helmut Rainer & Jonathan Wadsworth & Tanya Wilson, 2013. "Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp1230, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rainer, Helmut & Anderberg, Dan & Wadsworth, Jonathan & Wilson, Tanya, 2013. "Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79803, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Anderberg, Dan & Rainer, Helmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan & Wilson, Tanya, 2013. "Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan Anderberg & Helmut Rainer & Jonathan Wadsworth & Tanya Wilson, 2013. "Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4315, CESifo Group Munich.
- White, Lucy, 2008. "Prudence in bargaining: The effect of uncertainty on bargaining outcomes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 211-231, January.
- Bughin, J., 1995. "Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 409-415, December.
- White, Lucy, 2006. "Prudence in Bargaining: The Effect of Uncertainty on Bargaining Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Noton & Andrés Elberg, 2013.
"Revealing Bargaining Power through Actual Wholesale Prices,"
Documentos de Trabajo
304, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Carlos Noton & Andres Elberg, 2014. "Revealing Bargaining Power through Actual Wholesale Prices," Working Papers 51, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1894-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:4:p:579-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.