Permanent Household Income and Consumption in Urban South America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doan, Tinh & Stevens, Philip, 2011.
"Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-21.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour Market Returns to Higher Education in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 28426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2005.
"Social Welfare Orderings: A Life-Cycle Perspective,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(3), pages 497-514, August.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 2001. "Social Welfare Orderings: A Life-Cycle Perspective," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:38-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Freire, 2004. "Funeral Costs, Saving Behaviour and HIV/AIDS," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04092, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Meghir, Costas & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2011.
"Earnings, Consumption and Life Cycle Choices,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, consumption and lifecycle choices," IFS Working Papers W10/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, Consumption and Lifecycle Choices," NBER Working Papers 15914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rasul, Imran, 2017. "consumption and investment in resource pooling family networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashok Mishra & Hiroki Uematsu & J. Matthew Fannin, 2013. "Measuring precautionary wealth using cross-sectional data: the case of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 131-141, March.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Philip Musgrove, 1987. "Ingreso y Consumo Permanente y su Relación, en Cuatro Ciudades Colombianas," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 24(71), pages 29-44.
- Morrow, John & Carter, Michael, 2013.
"Left, right, left: income, learning and political dynamics,"
45020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Morrow & Michael Carter, 2013. "Left, Right, Left: Income, Learning and Political Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 19498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meng, Xin, 2003. "Unemployment, consumption smoothing, and precautionary saving in urban China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 465-485, September.
- Manoj Mohanan, 2008. "Consumption Smoothing and Household Responses: Evidence from Random Exogenous Health Shocks," CID Working Papers 23, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1993. "Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adams, Richard H., 2002. "Precautionary saving from different sources of income - evidence from rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2761, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold, 1996. "Saving and economic shocks in rural Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 343-365, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:3:p:355-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.