The Earnings and Promotion of Women Faculty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 3-21, October.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 1999. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," Working Papers 805, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2000. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," NBER Working Papers 7931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 1999. "Salary and the Gender Salary Gap in the Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vikas Mittal & Lawrence Feick & Feisal Murshed, 2008. "Publish and Prosper: The Financial Impact of Publishing by Marketing Faculty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 430-442, 05-06.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2001. "Getting Ahead: The Determinants of Payoffs to Internal Promotion for Young U.S. Men and Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 430, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariusz Kaszubowski & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Salary and reservation wage gender gaps in Polish academia," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 19, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Burgard, Claudia, 2012. "Gender Differences in Further Training Participation – The Role of Individuals, Households and Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 320, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Joy, Lois, 1998. "Why Are Women Underrepresented in Public School Administration? An Empirical Test of Promotion Discrimination," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 193-204, April.
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Sosin & Janet Rives & Janet West, 1998. "Unions and Gender Pay Equity in Academe: A Study of U.S. Institutions," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 25-45.
- Rob Euwals & Melanie Ward, "undated". "The Remuneration of British Academics," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Rob Euwals & Melanie Ward, 2005. "What matters most: teaching or research? Empirical evidence on the remuneration of British academics," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1655-1672.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2011.
"Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1306-1319.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2009. "Gender Salary Differences in Economics Departments in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Yoram Weiss, 1975. "The Earnings of Scientists, 1960-1970: Experience, Age and Vintage Effects," NBER Working Papers 0099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toumanoff, Peter, 2005. "The effects of gender on salary-at-hire in the academic labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Claudia Burgard, 2012. "Gender Differences in Further Training Participation – The Role of Individuals, Households and Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0320, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Euwals, Rob & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2000. "What Matters Most: Teaching or Research? Empirical Evidence on the Remuneration of British Academics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Euwals, Rob & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2000. "The Remuneration of British Academics," IZA Discussion Papers 178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 1999. "Your Everyday, Average Academic," IZA Discussion Papers 63, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:6:p:888-903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.