The Dynamic Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate in Sticky Price Models: Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jón Steinsson, 2008.
"The Dynamic Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate in Sticky Price Models,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 519-533, March.
- Jon Steinsson, 2005. "The Dynamic Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate in Sticky Price Models," Economics wp28_jonst, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Jón Steinsson, 2008. "The Dynamic Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate in Sticky Price Models," NBER Working Papers 13910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Kano, 2016.
"Trend inflation and exchange rate dynamics: A New Keynesian approach,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- KANO, Takashi, 2016. "Trend Inflation and Exchange Rate Dynamics : A New Keynesian Approach," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-38, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nam, Deokwoo & Wang, Jian, 2015. "The effects of surprise and anticipated technology changes on international relative prices and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 162-177.
- Giacomo Candian, 2016. "Information Frictions and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," EcoMod2016 9106, EcoMod.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- The Dynamic Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate in Sticky Price Models: Comment (AER 2014) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:3:p:1072-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.