Village Economic Accounts: Real and Financial Intertwined
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol AntrÃ s & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2009.
"Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 701-744, August.
- Pol Antràs & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Antras, Pol, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," Scholarly Articles 3264875, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 2000. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bern00-1, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Shapiro & Joseph Briggs & Chris Tonetti & Andrew Caplin & John Ameriks, 2016.
"Late-in-Life Risks and the Under-Insurance Puzzle,"
2016 Meeting Papers
241, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ameriks, John & Briggs, Joseph & Caplin, Andrew & Shapiro, Matthew D. & Tonetti, Christopher, 2016. "Late-in-Life Risks and the Under-Insurance Puzzle," Research Papers 3485, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- John Ameriks & Joseph Briggs & Andrew Caplin & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2016. "Late-in-Life Risks and the Under-Insurance Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 22726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:441-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.