Business ecosystems policy in Stra.Tech.Man terms: The case of the Eastern Macedonia and Thrace region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos, 2019. "Business Ecosystems Policy in Stra.Tech.Man Terms: The Case of the Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Region," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 18-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vassilis T. Rapanos & Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2014. "Governance, Growth and the Recent Economic Crisis: The Case of Greece and Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 8(1), pages 3-34, June.
- Vlados, Charis, 2005. "The Insertion of Greek Firms into Globalization: The Dynamics of the Triangle of Strategy, Technology and Management," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2005, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Silvia Rita Sedita & Annalisa Caloffi, 2014. "Founders and disseminators of cluster research," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 21-43, January.
- Janna Alvedalen & Ron Boschma, 2017.
"A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems research: towards a future research agenda,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 887-903, June.
- Borissenko, Janna & Boschma, Ron, 2017. "A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems research: towards a future research agenda," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiorenza Belussi & Katia Caldari, 2009. "At the origin of the industrial district: Alfred Marshall and the Cambridge school," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 335-355, March.
- McMullen, Jeffery S., 2018. "Organizational hybrids as biological hybrids: Insights for research on the relationship between social enterprise and the entrepreneurial ecosystem," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 575-590.
- Jérôme Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla Diez, 2016. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 423-442, March.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Erik Stam & David B. Audretsch & Allan O’Connor, 2017. "The lineages of the entrepreneurial ecosystem approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-10, June.
- A J Scott & A S Paul, 1990. "Collective Order and Economic Coordination in Industrial Agglomerations: The Technopoles of Southern California," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 8(2), pages 179-193, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Fotios Katimertzopoulos & Theodore Koutroukis, 2019.
"Regional underdevelopment and less developed business ecosystems: The case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace,"
Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 31-44.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios & Koutroukis, Theodore, 2019. "Regional Underdevelopment and Less Developed Business Ecosystems: The Case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 33-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou, 2020.
"Stra.Tech.Man innovation, HRM and Perception of Educational Needs in Underdeveloped Business Ecosystems: The Case of Retail Sector Firms in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace,"
International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 330354-3303, December.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos, 2020. "Stra.Tech.Man Innovation, Hrm and Perception of Educational Needs in Underdeveloped Business Ecosystems: The Case of Retail Sector Firms in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 9-2020, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kuebart, Andreas & Ibert, Oliver, 2019. "Beyond territorial conceptions of entrepreneurial ecosystems: The dynamic spatiality of knowledge brokering in seed accelerators," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 118-133.
- Salvatore Corrente & Salvatore Greco & Melita Nicotra & Marco Romano & Carmela Elita Schillaci, 2019. "Evaluating and comparing entrepreneurial ecosystems using SMAA and SMAA-S," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 485-519, April.
- Nadja Nordling, 2019. "Public policyâ€™s role and capability in fostering the emergence and evolution of entrepreneurial ecosystems: A case of ecosystem-based policy in Finland," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 34(8), pages 807-824, December.
- Islam, Syrus M., 2020. "Unintended consequences of scaling social impact through ecosystem growth strategy in social enterprise and social entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 13(C).
- Melita Nicotra & Marco Romano & Manlio Giudice & Carmela Elita Schillaci, 2018. "The causal relation between entrepreneurial ecosystem and productive entrepreneurship: a measurement framework," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 640-673, June.
- Roundy, Philip T. & Bradshaw, Mike & Brockman, Beverly K., 2018. "The emergence of entrepreneurial ecosystems: A complex adaptive systems approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-10.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2019. "The creation of high-tech ventures in entrepreneurial ecosystems: exploring the interactions among university knowledge, cooperative banks, and individual attitudes," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 523-543, February.
- Eva Komlosi & Balazs Pager & Gabor Markus, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Innovations in Countries at Different Stages of Development," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 23-34.
- Andrea Porras-Paez & Jana Schmutzler, 2019. "Orchestrating an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in an emerging country: The lead actorâ€™s role from a social capital perspective," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 34(8), pages 767-786, December.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Rudiger Ahrend & Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Alexander C. Lembcke & Polina Knutsson & Dylan Jong & Nikolaos Terzidis, 2020. "The spatial dimension of productivity: Connecting the dots across industries, firms and places," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2020/01, OECD Publishing.
- Fernhaber, Stephanie A. & Stark, Alyssa Y., 2019. "Biomimicry: New insights for entrepreneurship scholarship," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 12(C).
- Colin Donaldson, 2021. "Culture in the entrepreneurial ecosystem: a conceptual framing," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 289-319, March.
- Dionisio, Eduardo Avancci & Inácio Júnior, Edmundo & Fischer, Bruno Brandão, 2021. "Country-level efficiency and the index of dynamic entrepreneurship: Contributions from an efficiency approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Matthew M. Mars & Judith L. Bronstein, 2020. "The population ecology of undesigned systems: an analysis of the Arizona charter school system," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Angelo Cavallo & Antonio Ghezzi & Raffaello Balocco, 2019. "Entrepreneurial ecosystem research: present debates and future directions," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1291-1321, December.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J., 2020. "Meeting, mating, and intermediating: How incubators can overcome weak network problems in entrepreneurial ecosystems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Robertson, Jeandri & Pitt, Leyland & Ferreira, Caitlin, 2020. "Entrepreneurial ecosystems and the public sector: A bibliographic analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Maribel Guerrero & Jorge Espinoza-Benavides, 2021. "Does entrepreneurship ecosystem influence business re-entries after failure?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 211-227, March.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Emilio Paolucci & Elisa Ughetto, 2019. "Hierarchical and relational governance and the life cycle of entrepreneurial ecosystems," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 505-521, February.
- Peterson, Mark, 2020. "Modeling country entrepreneurial activity to inform entrepreneurial-marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 105-116.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ecosystems policy; clusters; Stra.Tech.Man physiology; small and medium entrepreneurship; Eastern Macedonia and Thrace region; globalization dynamics;
All these keywords.
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aae:journl:v:15:y:2019:i:3:p:163-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Ujwary-Gil). General contact details of provider: https://fundacjacognitione.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.