Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:transb
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 522-541 Decision support for truckload carriers in one-shot combinatorial auctions
by Chang, Tsung-Sheng
- 542-561 Large-scale constrained clustering for rationalizing pickup and delivery operations
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I.
- 562-574 A conserved higher-order anisotropic traffic flow model: Description of equilibrium and non-equilibrium flows
by Zhang, Peng & Wong, S.C. & Dai, S.Q.
- 575-595 Asymptotic traffic dynamics arising in diverge-merge networks with two intermediate links
by Jin, Wen-Long
2009, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 379-390 User heterogeneity and bi-criteria system optimum
by Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai
- 391-402 On the recursive estimation of vehicular speed using data from a single inductance loop detector: A Bayesian approach
by Li, Baibing
- 403-421 On-line calibration of behavior parameters for behavior-consistent route guidance
by Paz, Alexander & Peeta, Srinivas
- 422-437 Methodological transferability in route choice modeling
by Bekhor, Shlomo & Prato, Carlo Giacomo
- 438-447 Planning approximations to the average length of vehicle routing problems with time window constraints
by Figliozzi, Miguel Andres
- 448-465 A nested decomposition approach for solving the paratransit vehicle scheduling problem
by Karabuk, Suleyman
- 466-475 Improving the objective function of the fleet assignment problem
by Dumas, Jonathan & Aithnard, Fati & Soumis, Franois
2009, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 267-284 On the morning commute problem in a corridor network with multiple bottlenecks: Its system-optimal traffic flow patterns and the realizing tolling scheme
by Shen, Wei & Zhang, H.M.
- 285-300 Consistent node arrival order in dynamic network loading models
by Blumberg, Michal & Bar-Gera, Hillel
- 301-310 Markov models for Bayesian analysis about transit route origin-destination matrices
by Li, Baibing
- 311-324 Optimal infrastructure condition sampling over space and time for maintenance decision-making under uncertainty
by Mishalani, Rabi G. & Gong, Liying
- 325-344 Properties of system optimal traffic assignment with departure time choice and its solution method
by Chow, Andy H.F.
- 345-364 Equivalent gap function-based reformulation and solution algorithm for the dynamic user equilibrium problem
by Lu, Chung-Cheng & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Zhou, Xuesong
- 365-377 The constrained multinomial logit: A semi-compensatory choice model
by Martínez, Francisco & Aguila, Felipe & Hurtubia, Ricardo
2009, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 187-190 Modeling household activity travel behavior: Examples of state of the art modeling approaches and research agenda
by Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Zhang, Junyi
- 191-203 Intra-household interaction in a nuclear family: A utility-maximizing approach
by Kato, Hironori & Matsumoto, Manabu
- 204-216 A model of household time allocation taking into consideration of hiring domestic helpers
by Wang, Donggen & Li, Jiukun
- 217-229 An integrated model of vehicle transactions, activity scheduling and mode choice
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Miller, Eric J.
- 230-250 Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms
by Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 251-265 A need-based model of multi-day, multi-person activity generation
by Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-18 The impact of demographics, built environment attributes, vehicle characteristics, and gasoline prices on household vehicle holdings and use
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Sen, Sudeshna & Eluru, Naveen
- 19-35 Efficient stated choice experiments for estimating nested logit models
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 36-56 Specification, estimation and validation of a pedestrian walking behavior model
by Robin, Th. & Antonini, G. & Bierlaire, M. & Cruz, J.
- 57-72 Indirect benefits of infrastructure improvement in the case of an imperfect labor market
by Zhu, Xueqin & Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 73-96 Information-based network control strategies consistent with estimated driver behavior
by Paz, Alexander & Peeta, Srinivas
- 97-107 Hyperstar: A multi-path Astar algorithm for risk averse vehicle navigation
by Bell, Michael G.H.
- 108-118 Graphical solution and continuum approximation for the single destination dynamic user equilibrium problem
by Laval, Jorge A.
- 119-126 Day-to-day stationary link flow pattern
by Yang, Fan & Zhang, Ding
- 127-141 Revisiting Hughes' dynamic continuum model for pedestrian flow and the development of an efficient solution algorithm
by Huang, Ling & Wong, S.C. & Zhang, Mengping & Shu, Chi-Wang & Lam, William H.K.
- 142-158 Time-dependent transport network design under cost-recovery
by Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 159-171 A dynamic rerouting model for air traffic flow management
by Mukherjee, Avijit & Hansen, Mark
- 172-185 Assessing container operator efficiency with heterogeneous and time-varying production frontiers
by Yan, Jia & Sun, Xinyu & Liu, John J.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 10
- 843-860 On the applicability and solution of bilevel optimization models in transportation science: A study on the existence, stability and computation of optimal solutions to stochastic mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints
by Patriksson, Michael
- 861-872 Effects of high occupancy vehicle lanes on freeway congestion
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 873-889 Vickrey's model of traffic congestion discretized
by Otsubo, Hironori & Rapoport, Amnon
- 890-910 Modeling impacts of adverse weather conditions on a road network with uncertainties in demand and supply
by Lam, William H.K. & Shao, Hu & Sumalee, Agachai
- 911-924 Robust optimal traffic signal timing
by Yin, Yafeng
- 925-945 A quasi-dynamic capacity constrained frequency-based transit assignment model
by Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Bell, Michael G.H. & Kurauchi, Fumitaka
- 946-957 Estimating the value of leisure from a time allocation model
by Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Munizaga, Marcela A. & Greeven, Paulina & Guerra, Reinaldo & Axhausen, Kay
- 958-969 Normalization of network generalized extreme value models
by Newman, Jeffrey P.
- 970-984 Optimal operations of transportation fleet for unloading activities at container ports
by Kang, Seungmo & Medina, Juan C. & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 985-1007 Modeling urban taxi services with multiple user classes and vehicle modes
by Wong, K.I. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Wu, J.H.
- 1008-1030 Efficient scheduling of railway traffic based on global information of train
by Li, Feng & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Keping & Yang, Lixing
2008, Volume 42, Issue 9
- 703-724 Defensive driving and the external costs of accidents and travel delays
by Steimetz, Seiji S.C.
- 725-735 On the relationship between airport pricing models
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming
- 736-758 A discrete-continuous model of households' vehicle choice and usage, with an application to the effects of residential density
by Fang, Hao Audrey
- 759-770 Existence of urban-scale macroscopic fundamental diagrams: Some experimental findings
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 771-781 An analytical approximation for the macroscopic fundamental diagram of urban traffic
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 782-797 An alternative model in traffic flow equations
by Méndez, A.R. & Velasco, R.M.
- 798-822 Multi-fleet ferry service network design with passenger preferences for differential services
by Wang, David Z.W. & Lo, Hong K.
- 823-842 A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations
by Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin
2008, Volume 42, Issue 7-8
- 607-618 Value of time by time of day: A stated-preference study
by Tseng, Yin-Yen & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 619-634 A stochastic wave propagation model
by Kim, T. & Zhang, H.M.
- 635-662 A variational inequality formulation for inferring dynamic origin-destination travel demands
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Zhang, H.M.
- 663-684 Schedule-based transit assignment model with travel strategies and capacity constraints
by Hamdouch, Younes & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 685-702 Scenario-based air traffic flow management: From theory to practice
by Liu, Pei-chen Barry & Hansen, Mark & Mukherjee, Avijit
2008, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 511-522 Microscopic modeling of the relaxation phenomenon using a macroscopic lane-changing model
by Laval, Jorge A. & Leclercq, Ludovic
- 523-541 Multi-class kinematic wave theory of traffic flow
by Logghe, S. & Immers, L.H.
- 542-552 Statistical inference for time varying origin-destination matrices
by Hazelton, Martin L.
- 553-570 Stochastic improvement of cyclic railway timetables
by Kroon, Leo & Maróti, Gábor & Helmrich, Mathijn Retel & Vromans, Michiel & Dekker, Rommert
- 571-606 A mathematical programming formulation of the household activity rescheduling problem
by Gan, Li Ping & Recker, Will
2008, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 407-437 Securitizing congestion: The congestion call option
by Friesz, Terry L. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata & Yao, Tao
- 438-454 A time-space scheduling model for optimizing recurring bulk railcar deliveries
by Lawley, Mark & Parmeshwaran, Vijay & Richard, Jean-Philippe & Turkcan, Ayten & Dalal, Malay & Ramcharan, David
- 455-481 Trip matrix and path flow reconstruction and estimation based on plate scanning and link observations
by Castillo, Enrique & Menéndez, José María & Jiménez, Pilar
- 482-509 Predicting traffic flow using Bayesian networks
by Castillo, Enrique & Menéndez, José María & Sánchez-Cambronero, Santos
2008, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 305-324 Dynamic pricing in an urban freight environment
by Friesz, Terry L. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata & Holguín-Veras, José & Rigdon, Matthew A.
- 325-338 Travel time estimation on a freeway using Discrete Time Markov Chains
by Yeon, Jiyoun & Elefteriadou, Lily & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 339-354 A heuristic for the bilevel origin-destination-matrix estimation problem
by Lundgren, Jan T. & Peterson, Anders
- 355-372 Explicit construction of entropy solutions for the Lighthill-Whitham-Richards traffic flow model with a piecewise quadratic flow-density relationship
by Lu, Yadong & Wong, S.C. & Zhang, Mengping & Shu, Chi-Wang & Chen, Wenqin
- 373-380 Closed form expressions for choice probabilities in the Weibull case
by Castillo, Enrique & Menéndez, José María & Jiménez, Pilar & Rivas, Ana
- 381-394 The estimation of generalized extreme value models from choice-based samples
by Bierlaire, M. & Bolduc, D. & McFadden, D.
- 395-406 Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives
by Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 185-190 Frank Koppelman's contributions and legacy to the travel demand modeling field
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 191-203 Estimation on stated-preference experiments constructed from revealed-preference choices
by Train, Kenneth & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 204-228 Examining the impacts of residential self-selection on travel behavior: A focus on methodologies
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Cao, Xinyu
- 229-242 A hazard model of US airline passengers' refund and exchange behavior
by Iliescu, Dan C. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Parker, Roger A.
- 243-262 GEV-based destination choice models that account for unobserved similarities among alternatives
by Bekhor, Shlomo & Prashker, Joseph N.
- 263-273 Schedule delay impacts on air-travel itinerary demand
by Koppelman, Frank S. & Coldren, Gregory M. & Parker, Roger A.
- 274-303 The multiple discrete-continuous extreme value (MDCEV) model: Role of utility function parameters, identification considerations, and model extensions
by Bhat, Chandra R.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 83-98 On the covariance structure of the Cross-Nested Logit model
by Marzano, Vittorio & Papola, Andrea
- 99-112 Existence of anonymous link tolls for system optimum on networks with mixed equilibrium behaviors
by Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 113-134 Reallocating arrival slots during a ground delay program
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Mohan, Dinesh Natarajan
- 135-146 Service capacity design problems for mobility allowance shuttle transit systems
by Zhao, Jiamin & Dessouky, Maged
- 147-168 Real-life locomotive planning: New formulations and computational results
by Vaidyanathan, Balachandran & Ahuja, Ravindra K. & Liu, Jian & Shughart, Larry A.
- 169-184 Optimum assignment of trains to platforms under partial schedule compliance
by Chakroborty, Partha & Vikram, Durgesh
2008, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-18 A Random Regret-Minimization model of travel choice
by Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 19-37 Airport noise regulation, airline service quality, and social welfare
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Girvin, Raquel
- 38-56 Integrated daily commuting patterns and optimal road tolls and parking fees in a linear city
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H.M.
- 57-81 Estimation of dynamic performance models for transportation infrastructure using panel data
by Chu, Chih-Yuan & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 10
- 1079-1093 Design of vehicle routing zones for large-scale distribution systems
by Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 1094-1113 A route-based solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibrium assignments
by Han, Sangjin
- 1114-1138 Spillback congestion in dynamic traffic assignment: A macroscopic flow model with time-varying bottlenecks
by Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale
- 1139-1150 A macroscopic theory for unsignalized intersections
by Chevallier, Estelle & Leclercq, Ludovic
2007, Volume 41, Issue 9
- 921-923 Behavioural insights into the modelling of freight transportation and distribution systems
by Hensher, David & Figliozzi, Miguel Andres
- 924-949 Agency decision making in freight distribution chains: Establishing a parsimonious empirical framework from alternative behavioural structures
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M. & Rose, John M.
- 950-965 A micro-simulation model of shipment size and transport chain choice
by de Jong, Gerard & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 966-980 The design and interpretation of freight stated preference experiments seeking to elicit behavioural valuations of journey attributes
by Fowkes, Tony
- 981-1013 Tour-based microsimulation of urban commercial movements
by Hunt, J.D. & Stefan, K.J.
- 1014-1032 Analysis of the efficiency of urban commercial vehicle tours: Data collection, methodology, and policy implications
by Figliozzi, Miguel Andres
- 1033-1049 The relative impact of consignee behaviour and road traffic congestion on distribution costs
by Sankaran, Jayaram K. & Wood, Lincoln
- 1050-1066 Real time simulation of auctioning and re-scheduling processes in hybrid freight markets
by van Duin, J.H.R. & Tavasszy, L.A. & Taniguchi, E.
- 1067-1078 Procurement of transportation services in spot markets under a double-auction scheme with elastic demand
by Garrido, Rodrigo A.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 8
- 809-822 Effects of HOV lanes on freeway bottlenecks
by Menendez, Monica & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 823-840 A structural state space model for real-time traffic origin-destination demand estimation and prediction in a day-to-day learning framework
by Zhou, Xuesong & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 841-861 Stackelberg games and multiple equilibrium behaviors on networks
by Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning & Meng, Qiang
- 862-874 The traffic equilibrium problem with nonadditive costs and its monotone mixed complementarity problem formulation
by Agdeppa, Rhoda P. & Yamashita, Nobuo & Fukushima, Masao
- 875-891 Crane double cycling in container ports: Planning methods and evaluation
by Goodchild, A.V. & Daganzo, C.F.
- 892-905 Optimal price schedules for storage of inbound containers
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Kim, Ki Young
- 906-919 The latest arrival hub location problem for cargo delivery systems with stopovers
by Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros Ç.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 7
- 701-709 Hybrid approaches to the solutions of the "Lighthill-Whitham-Richards" model
by Leclercq, Ludovic
- 710-721 The Aw-Rascle and Zhang's model: Vacuum problems, existence and regularity of the solutions of the Riemann problem
by Lebacque, Jean-Patrick & Mammar, Salim & Haj-Salem, Habib
- 722-735 Car following theory with lateral discomfort
by Gunay, Banihan
- 736-755 A rejected-reinsertion heuristic for the static Dial-A-Ride Problem
by Luo, Ying & Schonfeld, Paul
- 756-771 An improved solution algorithm for the constrained shortest path problem
by Santos, Luis & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R.
- 772-783 Parametric action decision trees: Incorporating continuous attribute variables into rule-based models of discrete choice
by Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 784-794 A practical test for the choice of mixing distribution in discrete choice models
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel
- 795-808 Normalization and correlation of cross-nested logit models
by Abbe, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Toledo, T.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 593-615 Sensitivity analysis of the variable demand probit stochastic user equilibrium with multiple user-classes
by Connors, Richard D. & Sumalee, Agachai & Watling, David P.
- 616-631 Equilibrium properties of the morning peak-period commuting in a many-to-one mass transit system
by Tian, Qiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai
- 632-651 A random bidding and supply land use equilibrium model
by Martínez, Francisco J. & Henríquez, Rodrigo
- 652-669 Assessing uncertainty in urban simulations using Bayesian melding
by Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A.
- 670-683 Spillovers, merging traffic and the morning commute
by Lago, Alejandro & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 684-700 Modeling the process of information relay through inter-vehicle communication
by Wang, Xiubin
2007, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 493-505 A time series analysis framework for transportation infrastructure management
by Durango-Cohen, Pablo L.
- 506-526 A comprehensive analysis of built environment characteristics on household residential choice and auto ownership levels
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica Y.
- 527-539 Convergence of piecewise-linear envelope curves in transportation design
by Iida, Tomohisa & Lovell, David J.
- 540-553 Retaining desirable properties in discretising a travel-time model
by Carey, Malachy & Ge, Y.E.
- 554-572 A generalized model and solution algorithm for estimation of the dynamic freeway origin-destination matrix
by Lin, Pei-Wei & Chang, Gang-Len
- 573-591 Maintenance, service quality and congestion pricing with competing roads
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 381-393 Complementary versus semi-complementary airline partnerships
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr
- 394-409 Hub-and-spoke network alliances and mergers: Price-location competition in the airline industry
by Adler, Nicole & Smilowitz, Karen
- 410-425 Dynamic network yield management
by Wang, Xiubin & Wang, Fenghuan
- 426-447 A latent class accelerated hazard model of activity episode durations
by Lee, Backjin & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 448-461 Estimation of the time-dependency of values of travel time and its reliability from loop detector data
by Liu, Henry X. & He, Xiaozheng & Recker, Will
- 462-477 Sensitivity analysis of signal control with physical queuing: Delay derivatives and an application
by Chow, Andy H.F. & Lo, Hong K.
- 478-492 Decreasing the passenger waiting time for an intercity rail network
by Vansteenwegen, P. & Van Oudheusden, D.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 275-291 Congestion pricing for multi-modal transportation systems
by Hamdouch, Younes & Florian, Michael & Hearn, Donald W. & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 292-308 Competition and efficiency of private toll roads
by Xiao, Feng & Yang, Hai & Han, Deren
- 309-319 Bounded acceleration close to fixed and moving bottlenecks
by Leclercq, Ludovic
- 320-341 Single-track train timetabling with guaranteed optimality: Branch-and-bound algorithms with enhanced lower bounds
by Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming
- 342-362 N-tracked railway traffic re-scheduling during disturbances
by Törnquist, Johanna & Persson, Jan A.
- 363-378 Capturing correlation with subnetworks in route choice models
by Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M.
- 379-379 Corrigendum to "Urban gridlock: Macroscopic modeling and mitigation approaches" [Transportation Research Part B 41 (2007) 49-62]
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 145-147 Advanced modelling of train operations in stations and networks
by Hansen, Ingo A.
- 148-158 The scheduled waiting time on railway lines
by Wendler, E.
- 159-178 Scheduling trains on a network of busy complex stations
by Carey, Malachy & Crawford, Ivan
- 179-201 Railway timetable stability analysis using max-plus system theory
by Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 202-217 Optimizing capacity utilization of stations by estimating knock-on train delays
by Yuan, Jianxin & Hansen, Ingo A.
- 218-230 Stochastic delay propagation in railway networks and phase-type distributions
by Meester, Ludolf E. & Muns, Sander
- 231-245 A constraint programming model for real-time train scheduling at junctions
by Rodriguez, Joaquín
- 246-274 A traffic management system for real-time traffic optimisation in railways
by Mazzarello, Maura & Ottaviani, Ennio
2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-31 Sensitivity analysis of separable traffic equilibrium equilibria with application to bilevel optimization in network design
by Josefsson, Magnus & Patriksson, Michael
- 32-48 A dynamical system model of the traffic assignment problem
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 49-62 Urban gridlock: Macroscopic modeling and mitigation approaches
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 63-81 Multinomial choice and nonparametric average derivatives
by Lee, Myoung-jae & Kim, Young-sook
- 82-95 Relation between traffic density and capacity drop at three freeway bottlenecks
by Chung, Koohong & Rudjanakanoknad, Jittichai & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 96-113 An exploration of the relationship between mode choice and complexity of trip chaining patterns
by Ye, Xin & Pendyala, Ram M. & Gottardi, Giovanni
- 114-125 A generalized and efficient algorithm for estimating transit route ODs from passenger counts
by Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 126-143 Investment timing and trading strategies in the sale and purchase market for ships
by Alizadeh, Amir H. & Nomikos, Nikos K.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 10
- 827-850 A joint model for the perfect and imperfect substitute goods case: Application to activity time-use decisions
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan & Sen, Sudeshna
- 851-856 An efficient algorithm for building min-path trees for all origins in a multi-class network
by Dial, Robert B.
- 857-871 A discrete optimization approach for locating Automatic Vehicle Identification readers for the provision of roadway travel times
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Desai, Jitamitra & Rakha, Hesham
- 872-884 Modeling techniques for periodic vehicle routing problems
by Francis, Peter & Smilowitz, Karen
- 885-902 Simultaneous optimization of transit line configuration and passenger line assignment
by Guan, J.F. & Yang, Hai & Wirasinghe, S.C.
- 903-916 Evaluating the assumption of independent turning probabilities
by Bar-Gera, Hillel & Mirchandani, Pitu B. & Wu, Fan
- 917-936 A path-based user-equilibrium traffic assignment algorithm that obviates path storage and enumeration
by Dial, Robert B.
- 937-944 A macroscopic theory of two-lane rural roads
by Laval, Jorge A.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 9
- 709-730 The impact of stop-making and travel time reliability on commute mode choice
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Sardesai, Rupali
- 731-744 Bus lanes with intermittent priority: Strategy formulae and an evaluation
by Eichler, Michael & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 745-766 Estimating dynamic roadway travel times using automatic vehicle identification data for low sampling rates
by Dion, Francois & Rakha, Hesham
- 767-778 An analytical solution for the finite-horizon pavement resurfacing planning problem
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Madanat, Samer
- 779-791 Convergence in a continuous dynamic queueing model for traffic networks
by Mounce, Richard
- 792-806 Degradable transport network: Travel time budget of travelers with heterogeneous risk aversion
by Lo, Hong K. & Luo, X.W. & Siu, Barbara W.Y.
- 807-825 A discrete choice model incorporating thresholds for perception in attribute values
by Cantillo, Víctor & Heydecker, Benjamin & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan
2006, Volume 40, Issue 8
- 595-615 Place of possibility theory in transportation analysis
by Kikuchi, Shinya & Chakroborty, Partha
- 616-632 Techniques for absolute capacity determination in railways
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 633-650 Combined distribution and assignment model for a continuum traffic equilibrium problem with multiple user classes
by Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Loo, Becky P.Y.
- 651-666 A model for the fleet sizing of demand responsive transportation services with time windows
by Diana, Marco & Dessouky, Maged M. & Xia, Nan
- 667-687 Discrete choice models of pedestrian walking behavior
by Antonini, Gianluca & Bierlaire, Michel & Weber, Mats
- 688-707 Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings
by Fosgerau, Mogens
2006, Volume 40, Issue 7
- 521-542 Benefit estimation of transport projects--a representative consumer approach
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 543-562 A platoon-based traffic signal timing algorithm for major-minor intersection types
by Jiang, Yi & Li, Shuo & Shamo, Daniel E.
- 563-576 Dynamic yield management when aircraft assignments are subject to swap
by Wang, Xiubin & Regan, Amelia
- 577-593 Application of an adaptive Monte Carlo algorithm to mixed logit estimation
by Bastin, Fabian & Cirillo, Cinzia & Toint, Philippe L.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 437-459 A frequency-based assignment model for congested transit networks with strict capacity constraints: characterization and computation of equilibria
by Cepeda, M. & Cominetti, R. & Florian, M.
- 460-479 The optimisation of traffic count locations in road networks
by Ehlert, Anett & Bell, Michael G.H. & Grosso, Sergio
- 480-503 Differential variational inequalities and shipper dynamic oligopolistic network competition
by Friesz, Terry L. & Rigdon, Matthew A. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata
- 504-519 The value of travel information: Decision strategy-specific conceptualizations and numerical examples
by Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E. & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Van Wee, Bert
2006, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 351-367 Solving a non-convex combined travel forecasting model by the method of successive averages with constant step sizes
by Bar-Gera, Hillel & Boyce, David
- 368-395 Modeling time-dependent travel choice problems in road networks with multiple user classes and multiple parking facilities
by Lam, William H.K. & Li, Zhi-Chun & Huang, Hai-Jun & Wong, S.C.
- 396-403 In traffic flow, cellular automataÂ =Â kinematic waves
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 404-423 An extended branch-and-bound method for locomotive assignment
by Rouillon, Stéphane & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, François
- 424-435 On-line marginal-cost pricing across networks: Incorporating heterogeneous users and stochastic equilibria
by Zhao, Yong & Kockelman, Kara Maria
2006, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 265-284 A shortest path approach to the multiple-vehicle routing problem with split pick-ups
by Lee, Chi-Guhn & Epelman, Marina A. & White III, Chelsea C. & Bozer, Yavuz A.
- 285-305 A general and operational representation of Generalised Extreme Value models
by Daly, Andrew & Bierlaire, Michel
- 306-318 Weekly airline fleet assignment with homogeneity
by Bélanger, Nicolas & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, François & Desrosiers, Jacques & Lavigne, June