International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 221-228 Deployment strategies of double-rail-mounted gantry crane systems for loading outbound containers in container terminals
by Cao, Zhi & Lee, Der-Horng & Meng, Qiang
- 229-235 Integrated logistic and inventory model for a two-stage supply chain controlled by the reorder and shipping points with sharing information
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 236-247 Supply planning for single-level assembly system with stochastic component delivery times and service-level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hnaien, Faicel
- 248-259 Using the inventory-theoretic framework to determine cost-minimizing supply strategies in a stochastic setting
by Vernimmen, Bert & Dullaert, Wout & Willemé, Peter & Witlox, Frank
2008, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 416-430 Tailored capacity: Speculative and reactive fabrication of fashion goods
by Cattani, Kyle D. & Dahan, Ely & Schmidt, Glen M.
- 431-455 Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains
by Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W.
- 456-475 Mean-variance analysis of Quick Response Program
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chow, Pui-Sze
- 476-486 Ordering and pricing policies in a manufacturing and distribution supply chain for fashion products
by Webster, Scott & Kevin Weng, Z.
- 487-506 Joint pricing and procurement of fashion products in the existence of clearance markets
by Karakul, M.
- 507-519 Trade promotion mode choice and information sharing in fashion retail supply chains
by Kurata, Hisashi & Yue, Xiaohang
- 520-533 Specific customer knowledge and operational performance in apparel manufacturing
by Yeung, Alice H.W. & Lo, Victor H.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 534-553 Towards a sustainable fashion retail supply chain in Europe: Organisation and performance
by de Brito, Marisa P. & Carbone, Valentina & Blanquart, Corinne Meunier
- 554-570 Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms
by Brun, Alessandro & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Miragliotta, Giovanni & Ronchi, Stefano & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca
- 571-593 The US fashion industry: A supply chain review
by Sen, Alper
- 594-614 A framework of E-SCM multi-agent systems in the fashion industry
by Lo, Wei-Shuo & Hong, Tzung-Pei & Jeng, Rong
- 615-630 Fashion retail forecasting by evolutionary neural networks
by Au, Kin-Fan & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Yu, Yong
- 631-645 A supply chain as a series of filters or amplifiers of the bullwhip effect
by Caloiero, Giuliano & Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar Comenges, José-Manuel
- 646-655 Supply chain risk, simulation, and vendor selection
by Wu, Desheng & Olson, David L.
- 656-666 A multiple objective particle swarm optimization approach for inventory classification
by Tsai, Chi-Yang & Yeh, Szu-Wei
- 667-681 Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design
by Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen
- 682-696 The sufficiency of product and variable costs for production-related decisions when economies of scope are present
by Kee, Robert
- 697-713 An agent-based nurse rostering system under minimal staffing conditions
by Chiaramonte, Michael V. & Chiaramonte, Laurel M.
- 714-722 Methodology for realignment of supply-chain structural elements
by Martínez-Olvera, César
- 723-736 Shared knowledge and product design glitches in integrated product development
by Rauniar, Rupak & Doll, William & Rawski, Greg & Hong, Paul
- 737-754 Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD--Types of research, difficulties and benefits
by Carnevalli, Jose A. & Miguel, Paulo Cauchick
- 755-768 An inventory model with non-resuming randomly interruptible lead time
by Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng
- 769-780 Scheduling a capacitated single machine with time deteriorating job values
by Raut, Sumit & Swami, Sanjeev & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 781-792 Design of a novel adaptive inventory control system based on the online identification of lead time
by Aggelogiannaki, Eleni & Sarimveis, Haralambos
- 793-804 An economic analysis of the optimal information security investment in the case of a risk-averse firm
by Derrick Huang, C. & Hu, Qing & Behara, Ravi S.
- 805-810 How accurate is the integrated vendor-buyer continuous model?
by David, Israel & Eben-Chaime, Moshe
- 811-819 The uniform distribution as a first practical approach to new product inventory management
by Wanke, Peter F.
- 820-829 Learning: The interface of quality management and strategic alliances
by Mellat-Parast, Mahour & Digman, Lester A.
- 830-830 A comment on "Inventory replenishment with interdependent ordering costs: An evolutionary algorithm"
by Goyal, S.K.
2008, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 2-13 On the impact of order volatility in the European automotive sector
by Childerhouse, P. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 14-26 Strategic adaptivity in global supply chains--Competitive advantage by autonomous cooperation
by Hülsmann, Michael & Grapp, Jörn & Li, Ying
- 27-39 Supply chain management for servitised products: A multi-industry case study
by Johnson, Mark & Mena, Carlos
- 40-55 Linkages between service sourcing decisions and competitive advantage: A review, propositions, and illustrating cases
by Nordin, Fredrik
- 56-70 Supply chain contracts with capacity investment decision: Two-way penalties for coordination
by Mathur, Puneet Prakash & Shah, Janat
- 71-83 Mass customised distribution
by Mason, Robert & Lalwani, Chandra
- 84-90 Analysis of efficiency of the European postal sector
by Iturralde, Maria José & Quirós, Cipriano
- 91-104 Business process perspectives: Theoretical developments vs. real-world practice
by Vergidis, K. & Turner, C.J. & Tiwari, A.
- 105-118 Self-assessment exercises: A comparison between a private sector organisation and higher education institutions
by Tari, Juan José
- 119-133 Inventory/distribution control system in a one-warehouse/multi-retailer supply chain
by Monthatipkul, Chumpol & Yenradee, Pisal
- 134-148 The double sampling and the EWMA charts based on the sample variances
by Machado, Marcela A.G. & Costa, Antonio F.B.
- 149-164 Reliability modeling and analysis of serial-parallel hybrid multi-operational manufacturing system considering dimensional quality, tool degradation and system configuration
by Sun, Ji-wen & Xi, Li-feng & Du, Shi-chang & Ju, Bo
- 165-178 An adaptive model predictive control configuration for production-inventory systems
by Aggelogiannaki, Eleni & Doganis, Philip & Sarimveis, Haralambos
- 179-186 Optimal price and order size under partial backordering incorporating shortage, backorder and lost sale costs
by Abad, Prakash L.
- 187-200 Price and service competition of supply chains with risk-averse retailers under demand uncertainty
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yang, Danqin
- 201-204 An easy derivation of the order level optimality condition for inventory systems with backordering
by Teunter, Ruud & Dekker, Rommert
- 205-218 Efficiency measurement and regulation in US telecommunications: A robustness analysis
by Resende, Marcelo
- 219-229 Optimal single-cycle policies for the one-warehouse multi-retailer inventory/distribution system
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 230-238 Properties of optimal service life under technological change
by Yatsenko, Yuri & Hritonenko, Natali
- 239-251 Task time estimation in a multi-product manually operated workstation
by Kim, David S. & Porter, J. David & Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai
- 252-264 Inventory system with renewal demands at service facilities
by Yadavalli, V.S.S. & Sivakumar, B. & Arivarignan, G.
- 265-275 Production stability in a supply-chain environment
by Bivin, David G.
- 276-293 Inventory positioning, scheduling and lead-time quotation in supply chains
by Kaminsky, Philip & Kaya, Onur
- 294-297 A note on integrated single vendor single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 298-307 The role of industrial maintenance in the maquiladora industry: An empirical analysis
by Dowlatshahi, Shad
- 308-312 Comments on the EOQ model under retailer partial trade credit policy in the supply chain
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 313-332 Lean product development: Maximizing the customer perceived value through design change (redesign)
by Gautam, Naveen & Singh, Nanua
- 333-346 An update on cost and scale-up factors, international inflation indexes and location factors
by Remer, Donald S. & Lin, Steve & Yu, Nancy & Hsin, Karen
- 347-362 Reducing supply chain environmental uncertainty through e-intermediation: An organisation theory perspective
by Boyle, Emily & Humphreys, Paul & McIvor, Ronan
- 363-375 Production planning and scheduling in the glass container industry: A VNS approach
by Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Oliveira, José F. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia
- 376-387 Genetic optimization of fabric utilization in apparel manufacturing
by Wong, W.K. & Leung, S.Y.S.
- 388-398 Coordination and adoption of item-level RFID with vendor managed inventory
by Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang
- 399-403 An extension of inventory models with discretely variable holding costs
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 404-413 On static stochastic order crossover
by Hayya, Jack C. & Bagchi, Uttarayan & Kim, Jeon G. & Sun, Daewon
2008, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 502-517 Impact of consignment inventory and vendor-managed inventory for a two-party supply chain
by Gümüs, Mehmet & Jewkes, Elizabeth M. & Bookbinder, James H.
- 518-527 Supply-chain coordination under an inventory-level-dependent demand rate
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Min, Jie & Goyal, Suresh K.
- 528-545 Green-component life-cycle value on design and reverse manufacturing in semi-closed supply chain
by Chung, Chun-Jen & Wee, Hui-Ming
- 546-566 Investment in improved inventory accuracy in a decentralized supply chain
by Uçkun, Canan & Karaesmen, Fikri & Savas, Selçuk
- 567-574 Supply chain networks: Closed Jackson network models and properties
by Gong, Qiguo & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shouyang
- 575-586 On the benefits of CPFR and VMI: A comparative simulation study
by Sari, Kazim
- 587-597 Mitigating the bullwhip effect by ordering policies and forecasting methods
by Wright, David & Yuan, Xin
- 598-618 Pricing and rebate policies in the two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric information under price-dependent, stochastic demand
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 619-625 Optimal feedback production for a two-level supply chain
by Chan, Chi Kin & Lee, H.W.J. & Wong, K.H.
- 626-640 An iterated local search heuristic for the logistics network design problem with single assignment
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pasin, Federico
- 641-656 Supply chain design in the delocalization context: Relevant features and new modeling tendencies
by Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B.
- 657-677 A stochastic programming approach for designing supply loops
by Chouinard, Marc & D'Amours, Sophie & Aït-Kadi, Daoud
- 678-693 A dynamic model for facility location in the design of complex supply chains
by Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier
- 694-705 Dynamic routing model and solution methods for fleet management with mobile technologies
by Cheung, Bernard K.-S. & Choy, K.L. & Li, Chung-Lun & Shi, Wenzhong & Tang, Jian
- 706-720 The influence of business conditions on supply chain information-sharing mechanisms: A study among supply chain links of SMEs
by Welker, Gera A. & van der Vaart, Taco & Pieter van Donk, Dirk
- 721-733 Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration
by Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka
- 734-747 Common database for cost-effective improvement of maintenance performance
by Kans, Mirka & Ingwald, Anders
- 748-753 Worst-case analysis for flow shop scheduling with a learning effect
by Xu, Zhiyong & Sun, Linyan & Gong, Juntao
- 754-765 Incorporating quantity discounts to the EOQ model with transportation costs
by Mendoza, Abraham & Ventura, José A.
- 766-774 Integration of production sequencing and outbound logistics in the automotive industry
by Jin, Mingzhou & Luo, Yi & Eksioglu, Sandra D.
- 775-784 Continuous review inventory control in the presence of fuzzy costs
by YazgI Tütüncü, G. & Aköz, Onur & ApaydIn, Aysen & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 785-804 The impact of replenishment policy deviations in a decentralized supply chain
by Son, Joong Y. & Sheu, Chwen
- 805-818 Parametric cost estimation based on activity-based costing: A case study for design and development of rotational parts
by Qian, Li & Ben-Arieh, David
- 819-833 Cooperative dispatching for minimizing mean flowtime in a dynamic flowshop
by El-Bouri, Ahmed & Balakrishnan, Subramaniam & Popplewell, Neil
- 834-851 A solution method for the joint replenishment problem with correction factor
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 852-861 An EOQ model with noninstantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items under two-level trade credit
by Liao, Jui-Jung
- 862-875 An integrated fuzzy-goal-programming-based framework for selecting suppliers in strategic alliance formation
by Famuyiwa, Oluwafemi & Monplaisir, Leslie & Nepal, Bimal
- 876-886 Sustainable infrastructure investment with labor-only production
by Tapiero, Charles S. & Kogan, Konstantin
- 887-894 Optimization of fuzzy production inventory model with unrepairable defective products
by Chen, Shan Huo & Chang, Shu Man
- 895-913 A dynamic approach to measure machine and routing flexibilities of manufacturing systems
by Wahab, M.I.M. & Stoyan, S.J.
- 914-927 Integrating the global enterprise using Six Sigma: Business process reengineering at General Electric Wind Energy
by Goel, Sanjay & Chen, Vicki
- 928-942 Understanding ERP system adoption from the user's perspective
by Chang, Man-Kit & Cheung, Waiman & Cheng, Chun-Hung & Yeung, Jeff H.Y.
- 943-956 Positioning multiple decoupling points in a supply network
by Sun, X.Y. & Ji, P. & Sun, L.Y. & Wang, Y.L.
- 957-968 A multistage scenario optimisation procedure to plan annualised working hours under demand uncertainty
by Lusa, Amaia & Corominas, Albert & Muñoz, Norberto
- 969-979 Applying the minimum relative entropy method for bimodal distribution in a remanufacturing system
by Bao, Xing & Tang, Ou & Ji, Jianhua
- 980-996 Multi-period vehicle routing and crew scheduling with outsourcing options
by Zäpfel, Günther & Bögl, Michael
- 997-1011 Customer satisfaction driven quality improvement target planning for product development in automotive industry
by Yadav, Om Prakash & Goel, Parveen S.
- 1012-1024 A proposal for an economic quality loss function
by Freiesleben, Johannes
- 1025-1030 Alternative secondary goals in DEA cross-efficiency evaluation
by Liang, Liang & Wu, Jie & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 1031-1037 Evaluating US state police performance using data envelopment analysis
by Gorman, Michael F. & Ruggiero, John
- 1038-1048 A two-stage multiple-machine assembly scheduling problem for minimizing sum of completion times
by Sung, C.S. & Kim, Hyun Ah
2008, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 3-22 The financial impact of standard stringency: An event study of successive generations of the ISO 9000 standard
by McGuire, Stephen J. & Dilts, David M.
- 23-39 Simultaneous consideration of TQM and ISO 9000 on performance and motivation: An empirical study of Spanish companies
by Martinez-Costa, Micaela & Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Choi, Thomas Y.
- 40-59 Empirical assessment of ISO 9000 related management practices and performance relationships
by Singh, Prakash J.
- 60-73 Operations management practices linked to the adoption of ISO 14001: An empirical analysis of Spanish manufacturers
by González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar
- 74-87 The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective
by Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A.
- 88-106 Logistics social responsibility: Standard adoption and practices in Italian companies
by Ciliberti, Francesco & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara
- 107-122 Quality and safety standards in the food industry, developments and challenges
by Trienekens, Jacques & Zuurbier, Peter
- 123-126 Research and applications in e-commerce and third-party logistics management
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Sarkis, Joseph
- 127-147 Third-party logistics: A literature review
by Marasco, Alessandra
- 148-158 Selection of the strategic alliance partner in logistics value chain
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Nebol, Erdal
- 159-175 Adoption of e-procurement in Hong Kong: An empirical research
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 176-192 The dynamic design of a reverse logistics network from the perspective of third-party logistics service providers
by Min, Hokey & Ko, Hyun-Jeung
- 193-204 The role of forecasting on bullwhip effect for E-SCM applications
by Bayraktar, Erkan & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Gunasekaran, A. & Sari, Kazim & Tatoglu, Ekrem
- 205-222 An expanded model of logistics service quality: Incorporating logistics information technology
by Bienstock, Carol C. & Royne, Marla B. & Sherrell, Dan & Stafford, Thomas F.
- 223-234 Logistics information systems: The Hong Kong experience
by Ngai, E.W.T. & Lai, Kee-Hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 235-244 Evaluating the efficiency of 3PL logistics operations
by Hamdan, Amer & (Jamie) Rogers, K.J.
- 245-268 ERP II: The involvement, benefits and impediments of collaborative information sharing
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Rajkumar, D.
- 269-274 A necessary and sufficient condition for the existence of the optimal solution of a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with process unreliability consideration
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 275-281 Technical note: A use of the complete squares method to solve and analyze a quadratic objective function with two decision variables exemplified via a deterministic inventory model with a mixture of backorders and lost sales
by Francis Leung, Kit-Nam
- 282-296 An evaluation of activity-based costing and functional-based costing: A game-theoretic approach
by Charles, Shannon L. & Hansen, Don R.
- 297-306 EPQ models with varying setup cost
by Darwish, M.A.
- 307-323 Setting manufacturing strategy for a factory-within-a-factory
by Miltenburg, John
- 324-334 Incentives to reliable order fulfillment for an Internet drop-shipping supply chain
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Kurata, Hisashi & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 335-345 Empirical validation of an activity-based optimization system
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 346-358 Design for control: A new perspective on process and product innovation
by Bordoloi, Sanjeev & Guerrero, Hector H.
- 359-369 Inventory replenishment with interdependent ordering costs: An evolutionary algorithm solution
by Olsen, Anne L.
- 370-382 Empirical analysis of manufacturing strategy implementation
by Thun, Jörn-Henrik
- 383-400 Exploring problems related to the materials planning user environment
by Jonsson, Patrik
- 401-412 Dynamic multi-machine lotsizing and sequencing with simultaneous scheduling of a common setup resource
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Buschkühl, Lisbeth
- 413-424 A single-lot, unified cost-based flow shop lot-streaming problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Kalir, Adar A. & Chen, Ming
- 425-445 Quantity discount and handling-charge reduction schemes for a manufacturer supplying numerous heterogeneous retailers
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 446-458 A branch-and-bound algorithm with Lagrangian relaxation to minimize total tardiness on identical parallel machines
by Tanaka, Shunji & Araki, Mituhiko
- 459-469 Optimal lot size with learning consideration on an imperfect production system with allowable shortages
by Chen, Cheng-Kang & Lo, Chih-Chung & Liao, Yi-Xiang
- 470-479 An exact policy for enhancing buyer-supplier linkage in supply chain system
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Chiou, Chei-Chang & Liao, Yi-Shin & Chang, Shu-Chin
- 480-494 An evaluation of activity-based costing and functional-based costing: A game-theoretic approach
by Charles, Shannon L. & Hansen, Don R.
- 495-497 On the hybrid flowshop scheduling problem
by Haouari, Mohamed & Hidri, Lotfi
2008, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 510-520 RFID research: An academic literature review (1995-2005) and future research directions
by Ngai, E.W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L. & Riggins, Frederick J. & Yi, Candace Y.
- 521-531 A break-even analysis of RFID technology for inventory sensitive to shrinkage
by de Kok, A.G. & van Donselaar, K.H. & van Woensel, T.
- 532-547 On the value of location information to lot scheduling in complex manufacturing processes
by Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar
- 548-569 Economical assessment of the impact of RFID technology and EPC system on the fast-moving consumer goods supply chain
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 570-586 The simulated impact of RFID-enabled supply chain on pull-based inventory replenishment in TFT-LCD industry
by Wang, Shu-Jen & Liu, Shih-Fei & Wang, Wei-Ling
- 587-600 Radio frequency identification (RFID) implementation in the service sector: A customer-facing diffusion model
by Lee, Lorraine S. & Fiedler, Kirk D. & Smith, Jeffery S.
- 601-613 Evaluating the business value of RFID: Evidence from five case studies
by Tzeng, Shiou-Fen & Chen, Wun-Hwa & Pai, Fan-Yun
- 614-629 Exploring the impact of RFID technology and the EPC network on mobile B2B eCommerce: A case study in the retail industry
by Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Lefebvre, Louis A. & Bendavid, Ygal & Lefebvre, Élisabeth
- 630-645 Development of an RFID-based sushi management system: The case of a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant
by Ngai, E.W.T. & Suk, F.F.C. & Lo, S.Y.Y.
- 646-654 How to organise operations: Focusing or splitting?
by Hill, Alex
- 655-664 An EOQ model under retailer partial trade credit policy in supply chain
by Huang, Yung-Fu & Hsu, Kuang-Hua
- 665-682 Integrated scheduling of handling equipment at automated container terminals
by Lau, Henry Y.K. & Zhao, Ying
- 683-699 Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing
by Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru
- 700-713 Choosing a project risk-handling strategy: An analytical model
by Fan, Miao & Lin, Neng-Pai & Sheu, Chwen
- 714-722 Simulating an agile, synchronized manufacturing system
by Carlson, John G.H. & Yao, Andrew C.
- 723-741 Product design with multiple suppliers for component variants
by Balakrishnan, Nagraj (Raju) & Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 742-755 Development of new features of ant colony optimization for flowshop scheduling
by Lin, B.M.T. & Lu, C.Y. & Shyu, S.J. & Tsai, C.Y.
- 756-768 Operational fixed interval scheduling problem on uniform parallel machines
by Bekki, Özgün BarIs & Azizoglu, Meral
- 769-781 Random yield risk sharing in a two-level supply chain
by He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang
- 782-795 Optimal ordering quantities for multi-products with stochastic demand: Return-CVaR model
by Zhou, Yan-ju & Chen, Xiao-hong & Wang, Zong-run
- 796-807 Minimizing life cycle cost by managing product reliability via validation plan and warranty return cost
by Kleyner, Andre & Sandborn, Peter
- 808-815 Economic order quantity for items with imperfect quality: Revisited
by Maddah, Bacel & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 816-828 The investment model in preventive maintenance in multi-level production systems
by Lee, Hsu-Hua
- 829-840 Holding cost determination: An activity-based cost approach
by Berling, Peter
- 841-859 A comparative study of manufacturing practices and performance variables
by Karim, M.A. & Smith, A.J.R. & Halgamuge, S.K. & Islam, M.M.
- 860-868 Supply chain coordination with manufacturer's limited reserve capacity: An extended newsboy problem
by Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen
- 869-884 Service performance of two-echelon supply chains under linear rationing
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Koukoumialos, S.
- 885-894 Demand forecasting for multiple slow-moving items with short requests history and unequal demand variance
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Pashkevich, Maksim
- 895-902 Incremental discount policy for taxi fare with price-sensitive demand
by Kim, Young-Joo & Hwang, Hark
- 903-918 Stochastic Optimisation Timetabling Tool for university course scheduling
by Pongcharoen, P. & Promtet, W. & Yenradee, P. & Hicks, C.
- 919-933 Due date (DD) quotation and capacity planning in make-to-order companies: Results from an empirical analysis
by Zorzini, M. & Corti, D. & Pozzetti, A.
- 934-954 Parametric and neural methods for cost estimation of process vessels
by Caputo, Antonio C. & Pelagagge, Pacifico M.
- 955-970 Investigating warehousing policies
by Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory
- 971-984 Utilisation of synthetic soda-ash industry by-products
by Kasikowski, Tomasz & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin
- 985-999 An optimization approach for scheduling wine grape harvest operations
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mac Cawley, Alejandro & Maturana, Sergio & Toloza, Sergio & Vera, Jorge
- 1000-1001 A note on: Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Goyal, S.K. & Jaber, M.Y.
- 1002-1010 On a multi-product model of lot-sizing with quality costs
by Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
2008, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 5-17 Integrating environmental consciousness in product/process development based on life-cycle thinking
by Mascle, Christian & Zhao, Hong Ping
- 18-25 Definition of FTL with bypass lines and its simulator for buffer size decision
by Yamamoto, Hidehiko & Abu Qudeiri, Jaber & Marui, Etsuo
- 26-36 Simulation-based optimization of a single-stage failure-prone manufacturing system with transportation delay
by Mourani, Iyad & Hennequin, Sophie & Xie, Xiaolan
- 37-47 Production rate control for stochastic remanufacturing systems
by Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R. & Sadr, J.
- 48-61 Contribution to reusability and modularity of manufacturing systems simulation models: Application to distributed control simulation within DFT context
by El Haouzi, H. & Thomas, A. & Pétin, J.F.
- 62-76 A generic production rules-based system for on-line simulation, decision making and discrete process control
by Iassinovski, Serguei & Artiba, Abdelhakim & Fagnart, Christophe
- 77-95 A combined financial and physical flows evaluation for logistic process and tactical production planning: Application in a company supply chain
by Comelli, Mickael & Féniès, Pierre & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 96-108 Solving surgical cases assignment problem by a branch-and-price approach
by Fei, H. & Chu, C. & Meskens, N. & Artiba, A.
- 109-120 Optimization tool for short-term production planning and scheduling
by Józefowska, J. & Zimniak, A.
- 121-137 Implementing a near-optimal solution for the multi-stage, multi-product capacitated lot-sizing problem by rolling out a cyclical production plan
by Van den broecke, Frank & Van Landeghem, Hendrik & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 138-150 Efficient branch-and-bound algorithm for minimizing the weighted sum of completion times on a single machine with one availability constraint
by Kacem, Imed & Chu, Chengbin
- 151-160 Minimizing the makespan for the MPM job-shop with availability constraints
by Zribi, N. & El Kamel, A. & Borne, P.
- 161-167 Simultaneously scheduling n jobs and the preventive maintenance on the two-machine flow shop to minimize the makespan
by Allaoui, H. & Lamouri, S. & Artiba, A. & Aghezzaf, E.
- 168-176 Permutation flowshop scheduling problems with time lags to minimize the weighted sum of machine completion times
by Fondrevelle, J. & Oulamara, A. & Portmann, M.-C.
- 177-191 Minimizing work overload in mixed-model assembly lines
by Bautista, Joaquin & Cano, Jaime
- 192-201 Multicriteria approach to rank scheduling strategies
by Roux, O. & Duvivier, D. & Dhaevers, V. & Meskens, N. & Artiba, A.
- 202-216 A bi-objective genetic algorithm approach to risk mitigation in project scheduling
by KIlIç, Murat & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Serifoglu, Funda Sivrikaya
- 217-225 A project scheduling problem with labour constraints and time-dependent activities requirements
by Drezet, L.-E. & Billaut, J.-C.
- 226-235 A new combinatorial approach for coordinating aerial conflicts given uncertainties regarding aircraft speeds
by Haddad, R. & Carlier, J. & Moukrim, A.