International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 367-379 DEA Malmquist productivity measure: Taiwanese semiconductor companies
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Wang, Peng-hsiang
- 380-390 An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement
by Chen, Chee-Cheng
- 391-402 A Bayesian approach to determine the value of information in the newsboy problem
by Lee, Chih-Ming
- 403-415 Value analysis of location-enabled radio-frequency identification information on delivery chain performance
by Kim, Jindae & Tang, Kaizhi & Kumara, Soundar & Yee, Shang-Tae & Tew, Jeffrey
- 416-426 Scheduling a hybrid MTO/MTS semiconductor fab with machine-dedication features
by Wu, Muh-Cherng & Jiang, Jr-Hsiung & Chang, Wen-Jen
- 427-438 Cellular manufacturing--A time-based analysis to the layout problem
by Angra, Surjit & Sehgal, Rakesh & Samsudeen Noori, Z.
- 439-451 Virtual cellular manufacturing: Configuring routing flexibility
by Nomden, Gert & van der Zee, Durk-Jouke
- 452-469 Investigating implementation issues for workload control (WLC): A comparative case study analysis
by Hendry, L. & Land, M. & Stevenson, M. & Gaalman, G.
- 470-482 Rapid cost estimation of metallic components for the aerospace industry
by de Cos, Javier & Sanchez, Fernando & Ortega, Francisco & Montequin, Vicente
- 483-494 Lot-sizing in a serial distribution system with capacitated in-system production flow
by Boissière, J. & Frein, Y. & Rapine, C.
- 495-503 The order progress diagram: A supportive tool for diagnosing delivery reliability performance in make-to-order companies
by Soepenberg, G.D. & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 504-505 Response to a factual comment on the erratum to "Incorporating transportation cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand" by Prof. S.K. Goyal
by Abad, Prakash L & Aggarwal, Vijay
2008, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 193-194 Sustainable supply chain management
by Piplani, Rajesh & Pujawan, Nyoman & Ray, Saibal
- 195-208 Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks
by Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E.
- 209-228 Low-frequency collection of materials disassembled from end-of-life vehicles: On the value of on-line monitoring in optimizing route planning
by Krikke, Harold & le Blanc, Ieke & van Krieken, Maaike & Fleuren, Hein
- 229-243 A genetic algorithm to optimize the total cost and service level for just-in-time distribution in a supply chain
by Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Elahipanah, Mahsa
- 244-260 Redesigning closed-loop service network at a computer manufacturer: A case study
by Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Piplani, Rajesh & Hian Lim, Geok
- 261-273 Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation
by Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung
- 274-286 ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard
by Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A.
- 287-298 Competition in remanufacturing and the effects of government subsidies
by Mitra, Supriya & Webster, Scott
- 299-315 Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain
by Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D.
- 316-333 Locating collection centers for distance- and incentive-dependent returns
by Aras, Necati & Aksen, Deniz
- 334-350 Negotiation-based coordination in product recovery networks
by Walther, Grit & Schmid, Eberhard & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 351-367 A new decision-making structure for the order entry stage in make-to-order environments
by Ebadian, M. & Rabbani, M. & Jolai, F. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R.
- 368-377 Heuristics for scheduling in a no-wait open shop with movable dedicated machines
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Lee, Hong-Tau & Pan, Wen-Jung
- 378-388 A two objective model for decision making in a supply chain
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 389-408 Adapting Wright's modification of Holt's method to forecasting intermittent demand
by Altay, Nezih & Rudisill, Frank & Litteral, Lewis A.
- 409-420 Lumpy demand forecasting using neural networks
by Gutierrez, Rafael S. & Solis, Adriano O. & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath
- 421-434 An improved (Q, R) formulation when the stockout cost is incurred on a per-stockout basis
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 435-440 The single-machine parallel-batching on-line scheduling problem with family jobs to minimize makespan
by Nong, Qingqin & Yuan, Jinjiang & Fu, Ruyan & Lin, Lin & Tian, Ji
- 441-455 The impact of pricing policy on sales variability in a supermarket retail context
by Hamister, James W. & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 456-467 On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation
by Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh
- 468-483 Optimal production allocation and distribution supply chain networks
by Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 484-492 Cost estimation for sheet metal parts using multiple regression and artificial neural networks: A case study
by Verlinden, B. & Duflou, J.R. & Collin, P. & Cattrysse, D.
- 493-508 A tabu search procedure for developing robust predictive project schedules
by Lambrechts, Olivier & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 509-528 Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 529-542 Optimizing liquefied natural gas terminal design for effective supply-chain operations
by Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & D'Ambrosio, Alfred & Teng, S. Gary
- 543-561 Price discounts in exchange for reduced customer demand variability and applications to advance demand information acquisition
by Kunnumkal, Sumit & Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 562-574 Power-of-two single-warehouse multi-buyer inventory coordination with private information
by Chu, Chi-Leung & Leon, V. Jorge
- 575-592 Manufacturing strategy, competitive strategy and firm performance: An empirical study in a developing economy environment
by Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi & Acquaah, Moses
- 593-605 Meta-heuristics for scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Hamed Hendizadeh, S. & Faramarzi, Hamidreza & Mansouri, S.Afshin & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Y ElMekkawy, Tarek
- 606-622 Mass customization: A method for market segmentation and choice menu design
by Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C.
- 623-634 Single machine scheduling with outsourcing allowed
by Lee, Ik Sun & Sung, C.S.
- 635-647 Partitioning bottleneck work center for cellular manufacturing: An integrated performance and cost model
by Agarwal, Atul
- 648-663 Economic-based design of engineering systems with degrading components
by Kap Son, Young & Savage, Gordon J.
- 664-675 Possibilistic optimization in planning decision of construction industry
by Vasant, Pandian M. & Barsoum, Nader N. & Bhattacharya, Arijit
- 676-685 Coordination of a single-manufacturer/multi-buyer supply chain with credit option
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 686-696 Optimal buffer inventory and opportunistic preventive maintenance under random production capacity availability
by Zequeira, Romulo I. & Valdes, Jose E. & Berenguer, Christophe
- 697-706 Determining the most appropriate set of weekly working hours for planning annualised working time
by Lusa, Amaia & Pastor, Rafael & Corominas, Albert
- 707-712 A note on: Developing an exact solution for an inventory system with product recovery
by Konstantaras, I. & Papachristos, S.
- 713-728 Mapping the structural properties of production process and product mix
by Kemppainen, Katariina & Vepsalainen, Ari P.J. & Tinnila, Markku
- 729-740 An analytical model to evaluating the implementation of a batch-production-oriented line
by Gamberi, M. & Gamberini, R. & Manzini, R. & Regattieri, A.
- 741-751 Lot sizing in reverse MRP for scheduling disassembly
by Barba-Gutierrez, Y. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Gupta, S.M.
- 752-762 A semi-Markov decision algorithm for the maintenance of a production system with buffer capacity and continuous repair times
by Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 763-781 An adapted multi-criteria approach to suppliers and products selection--An application oriented to lead-time reduction
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 782-792 Integrating Forward and Reverse Supply Chains: Application to a metal-mechanic company
by de la Fuente, M. Victoria & Ros, Lorenzo & Cardos, Manuel
- 793-801 Customer driven production planning
by Jodlbauer, H.
- 802-811 Single-machine scheduling with a time-dependent learning effect
by Wang, J.-B. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Liu, L.L.
- 812-821 Optimal booking of machines in a virtual job-shop with stochastic processing times to minimize total machine rental and job tardiness costs
by Laslo, Zohar & Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Keren, Baruch
2008, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-(null) Editorial
by Lalwani, C.S. & Pawar, K.S.
- 2-12 Managing information flows for improved value chain performance
by Bailey, Kate & Francis, Mark
- 13-26 Multiple retailer supplier performance: An exploratory investigation into using SPC techniques
by Morgan, C. & Dewhurst, A.
- 27-41 The design and operation of distribution centres within agile supply chains
by Baker, Peter
- 42-55 A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration
by van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 56-69 The effect of relationship characteristics on relationship quality and performance
by Fynes, Brian & de Burca, Sean & Mangan, John
- 70-79 Multi-process capability plot and fuzzy inference evaluation
by Chen, K.S. & Chen, T.W.
- 80-92 Performance evaluation for introducing statistical process control to the liquid crystal display industry
by Chen, Shun-Hsing & Yang, Ching-Chow & Lin, Wen-Tsann & Yeh, Tsu-Ming
- 93-104 Economic design of cumulative count of conforming charts under inspection by samples
by Zhang, Cai Wen & Xie, Min & Goh, Thong Ngee
- 105-117 Estimating the duration of stochastic workflow for product development process
by Lee, Heejung & Suh, Hyo-Won
- 118-128 Minimax distribution free procedure with backorder price discount
by Lin, Yu-Jen
- 129-146 The implications of pooled returns policies
by Brown, Alexander & Chou, Mabel C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 147-158 An order quantity negotiation model for distributor-driven supply chains
by Jung, Hosang & Jeong, Bongju & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 159-169 Warranty servicing with imperfect repair
by Yun, Won Young & Murthy, D.N.P. & Jack, N.
- 170-179 Differential importance and comparative statics: An application to inventory management
by Borgonovo, E.
- 180-191 Production planning with limited inventory capacity and allowed stockout
by Liu, X. & Tu, Yl.
2007, Volume 110, Issue 1-2
- 1-4 Recent developments in operations strategy, supply chain design and production systems--Selected papers from the 18th International Conference on Production Research
by MacCarthy, B.L. & Ramanathan, R.
- 5-15 Virtual forms for the organization of production: A comparative analysis
by Corvello, Vincenzo & Migliarese, Piero
- 16-24 A comparative analysis of new product development by Italian and Japanese manufacturing companies: A case study
by Matsui, Yoshiki & Filippini, Roberto & Kitanaka, Hideaki & Sato, Osamu
- 25-38 The content and process of automation strategies
by Safsten, K. & Winroth, M. & Stahre, J.
- 39-51 Performance measurement impacts on management and leadership: Perspectives of management and employees
by Ukko, J. & Tenhunen, J. & Rantanen, H.
- 52-69 Configuring the after-sales service supply chain: A multiple case study
by Saccani, N. & Johansson, P. & Perona, M.
- 70-84 Data-driven simulation of the supply-chain--Insights from the aerospace sector
by Tannock, James & Cao, Bing & Farr, Richard & Byrne, Mike
- 85-96 Capacity decisions and supply price games under flexibility of backward integration
by Wang, Li Ming & Liu, Li Wen & Wang, Yong Jie
- 97-114 Contract costing in outsourcing enterprises: Exploring the benefits of discrete-event simulation
by Liston, Paul & Byrne, James & Byrne, P.J. & Heavey, Cathal
- 115-127 Coordination in a retailer-led supply chain through option contract
by Wang, Xiaolong & Liu, Liwen
- 128-137 Order and inventory variance amplification: The equivalence of discrete and continuous time analyses
by Warburton, R.D.H. & Disney, S.M.
- 138-146 Autocorrelation in queuing network-type production systems--Revisited
by Hejn Nielsen, Erland
- 147-159 Optimal safety stock levels of subassemblies and manufacturing components
by Persona, Alessandro & Battini, Daria & Manzini, Riccardo & Pareschi, Arrigo
- 160-174 Human, technological and organizational aspects influencing the production scheduling process
by Berglund, M. & Karltun, J.
- 175-186 A new when-to-schedule policy in online scheduling based on cumulative task delays
by Suwa, Haruhiko
- 187-197 Advantages of assembly lines in Sheltered Work Centres for Disabled. A case study
by Miralles, Cristobal & Garcia-Sabater, Jose Pedro & Andres, Carlos & Cardos, Manuel
- 198-212 Lead time reduction through ICT application in the footwear industry: A case study
by Bertolini, Massimo & Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio & Bevilacqua, Maurizio
- 213-223 Computer aids for production systems management in iron ore mining
by Everett, J.E.
- 224-239 Supply optimization for the production of raw sugar
by Grunow, M. & Gunther, H.-O. & Westinner, R.
2007, Volume 109, Issue 1-2
- 1-(null) Cost Engineering
by Roy, Rajkumar
- 2-11 Concurrent cost engineering for decisional and operational process enhancement in a foundry
by Bernard, A. & Perry, N. & Delplace, J.C.
- 12-26 Concurrent cost estimation as a tool for enhanced producibility--System development and applicability for producibility studies
by Elgh, Fredrik & Cederfeldt, Mikael
- 27-40 Integrated digital design for manufacture for reduced life cycle cost
by Curran, R. & Gomis, G. & Castagne, S. & Butterfield, J. & Edgar, T. & Higgins, C. & McKeever, C.
- 41-52 Identifying and removing error in hierarchical cost estimates
by Koonce, D.A. & Gandhi, R.P. & Nambiar, A.N. & Judd, R.P.
- 53-64 Artificial neural networks as cost engineering methods in a collaborative manufacturing environment
by Wang, Qing
- 65-80 Design requirements change and cost impact analysis in airplane structures
by Rios, J. & Roy, R. & Lopez, A.
- 81-89 Axiomatic design as support for decision-making in a design for manufacturing context: A case study
by Goncalves-Coelho, A.M. & Mourao, Antonio J.F.
- 90-104 Development of value chain collaborative model for product lifecycle management and its LCD industry adoption
by Chiang, Tzu-An & Trappey, Amy J.C.
- 105-121 Optimisation of business process designs: An algorithmic approach with multiple objectives
by Vergidis, K. & Tiwari, A. & Majeed, B. & Roy, R.
- 122-136 On the measurement of routing flexibility: A multiple attribute approach
by Chang, An-Yuan
- 137-148 Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process
by Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M.
- 149-161 Firm and time varying technical and allocative efficiency: An application to port cargo handling firms
by Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 162-179 Coordination of supply chain after demand disruptions when retailers compete
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong & Yu, Gang
- 180-184 A note on a fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for parallel-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs
by Kang, Liying & Ng, C.T.
- 185-194 Setting the holding cost rates in a two-product system with remanufacturing
by Corbacioglu, Umut & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 195-213 An efficient heuristic optimization algorithm for a two-echelon (R, Q) inventory system
by Al-Rifai, Mohammad H. & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 214-229 Single-machine scheduling with multiple performance measures: Minimizing job-dependent earliness and tardiness subject to the number of tardy jobs
by Chen, Wei-Yang & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 230-240 A diagnostics design decision model for products under warranty
by Liu, Zhi-Jie & Chen, Wei & Huang, Hong-Zhong & Yang, Bo
- 241-253 An integrated vendor-managed inventory model for a two-echelon system with order cost reduction
by Zhang, Tinglong & Liang, Liang & Yu, Yugang & Yu, Yan
- 254-255 A note on "A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer level enquiry stage"
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer
- 256-255 Erratum to "An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation": [Int. J. Product. Econ. 106(2), 493-505]
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
2007, Volume 108, Issue 1-2
- 1-(null) Preface
by Chikan, Attila
- 2-7 Using risk-management tools on B2Bs: An exploratory investigation
by Aggarwal, Prabhu & Ganeshan, Ram
- 8-14 Inventory investment and foreign ownership in Greek manufacturing firms
by Dimelis, Sophia P. & Lyriotaki, Maria-Niki
- 15-21 Comparison of two empirical cost functions
by Ghali, Moheb
- 22-30 Sales persistence and the reduction in GDP volatility
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 31-42 Interest sensitivity and volatility reductions: Cross-section evidence
by Irvine, F. Owen & Schuh, Scott
- 43-53 Product prioritization in a two-stage food production system with intermediate storage
by Akkerman, Renzo & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 54-62 The new role of inventories in business: Real world changes and research consequences
by Chikan, Attila
- 63-73 Diagnosing inventory management systems: An empirical evaluation of a conceptual approach
by de Vries, Jan
- 74-83 A model for selecting the appropriate level of aggregation in forecasting processes
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 84-99 Forecasting practices: Empirical evidence and a framework for research
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 100-110 Coordinating ordering/shipment policy for buyer and supplier: Numerical and empirical analysis of influencing factors
by Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pamela A. & Akbulut, Asli Y.
- 111-118 Determining semi-finished products to be stocked when changing the MTS-MTO policy: Case of a steel mill
by Kerkkanen, Annastiina
- 119-126 Logistics management and firm size; a survey among Polish small and medium enterprises
by de Haan, Job & Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Placzek, Ewa
- 127-134 Role game as a method to increase cross-functional understanding in a supply chain
by Korhonen, Kirsi & Pekkanen, Petra & Pirttila, Timo
- 135-142 Warehouse operator selection by combining AHP and DEA methodologies
by Korpela, Jukka & Lehmusvaara, Antti & Nisonen, Jukka
- 143-152 Buyer-vendor inventory coordination with credit period incentives
by Luo, Jianwen
- 153-164 An empirical analysis of just-in-time production in Japanese manufacturing companies
by Matsui, Yoshiki
- 165-175 Improving the impact of quantitative analysis on supply chain policy making
by Niemi, Petri & Pekkanen, Petra & Huiskonen, Janne
- 176-182 An analysis of the downstream logistics operations of a South African FMCG producer
by Oke, Adegoke & Long, Mark
- 183-190 Performance improvement of supply chain processes by coordinated inventory and capacity management
by Jammernegg, Werner & Reiner, Gerald
- 191-199 Capacitated planning and scheduling for combined make-to-order and make-to-stock production in the food industry: An illustrative case study
by Soman, C.A. & van Donk, D.P. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 200-212 An approach to inter-domain master planning in supply chains
by Pibernik, Richard & Sucky, Eric
- 213-220 Ownership structure and inventory policy
by Tribo, Josep A.
- 221-227 Effect of commonality on spare parts provisioning costs for capital goods
by Kranenburg, A.A. & Van Houtum, G.J.
- 228-235 Issues in managing disaster relief inventories
by Clay Whybark, D.
- 236-245 Greening the aluminium supply chain
by Ferretti, I. & Zanoni, S. & Zavanella, L. & Diana, A.
- 246-258 An integrated inventory model for the single-vendor two-buyer problem
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutierrez, Jose M. & Sicilia, Joaquin
- 259-265 Inventory model with stock-level dependent demand rate and variable holding cost
by Alfares, Hesham K.
- 266-270 Heuristics for handling direct upstream demand in two-echelon distribution inventory systems
by Axsater, Sven & Olsson, Fredrik & Tydesjo, Patrik
- 271-280 Supply chain coordination through effective multi-stage inventory linkages in a JIT environment
by Banerjee, Avijit & Kim, Seung-Lae & Burton, Jonathan
- 281-290 The study of optimal additional investments in capacities for reduction of delays in value chain
by Bogataj, Ludvik & Bogataj, Marija
- 291-301 Measuring the supply chain risk and vulnerability in frequency space
by Bogataj, David & Bogataj, Marija
- 302-313 Global sensitivity analysis in inventory management
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 314-328 A mutually beneficial coordination mechanism for a one-supplier multi-retailers supply chain
by Chiou, Chuang-Chun & Yao, Ming-Jong & Tsai, Jenteng
- 329-333 Tradable permits and production-inventory strategies of the firm
by Dobos, Imre
- 334-340 The resource conservation effect of recycling in a dynamic Leontief model
by Dobos, Imre & Floriska, Adel
- 341-348 A mathematical approach to designing central vs. local ordering in retail
by Ganeshan, Ram & Ring, Lawrence J. & Strong, John S.
- 349-358 An integrated vendor-buyer inventory model with quality improvement and lead time reduction
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 359-367 Economic manufacture quantity (EMQ) model with lot-size dependent learning and forgetting rates
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 368-387 Order optimisation in multi-location models with hub-and-spoke structure
by Kochel, P.
- 388-398 Replenishment policies for multiple products with compound-Poisson demand that share a common warehouse
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A.
- 399-405 A new iterative heuristic to solve the joint replenishment problem using a spreadsheet technique
by Nilsson, Andreas & Segerstedt, Anders & van der Sluis, Erik
- 406-415 A finite horizon inventory model: An operational framework
by Ravichandran, N.
- 416-425 Inventory control for a MARKOVIAN remanufacturing system with stochastic decomposition process
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Myreshka & Takeda, Daisuke & Mizuno, Akihiko
- 426-435 Planned lead time determination in a make-to-order remanufacturing system
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Zanoni, Simone
- 436-443 The contribution of focus in collaborative planning for make-to-order production situation with large set-up times
by van der Vaart, Taco & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 444-453 Reducing the bullwhip effect: Looking through the appropriate lens
by Towill, Denis R. & Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen M.
2007, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 315-316 Foreword
by Robb, David & Reimers, Kai & Tan, Justin
- 317-332 Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China
by Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou
- 333-349 Sourcing in China: a typology
by Nassimbeni, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- 350-363 A new location-inventory policy with reverse logistics applied to B2C e-markets of China
by Wang, Ziping & Yao, Dong-Qing & Huang, Peiqing
- 364-379 Culturalizing enterprise software for the Chinese context: An argument for accommodating guanxi-based business practices
by Marble, Robert P. & Lu, Yiping
- 380-396 The influence of centrifugal and centripetal forces on ERP project success in small and medium-sized enterprises in China and Taiwan
by Chien, Shih-Wen & Hu, Changya & Reimers, Kai & Lin, Jeun-Sheng
- 397-403 Single-station performance evaluation and improvement in semiconductor manufacturing: A graphical approach
by Li, Na & Zhang, Mike Tao & Deng, Shiming & Lee, Zu-Hsu & Zhang, Lawrence & Zheng, Li
- 404-421 Availability of k-out-of-N systems under block replacement sharing limited spares and repair capacity
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 422-434 Optimal safety stocks and preventive maintenance periods in unreliable manufacturing systems
by Gharbi, A. & Kenne, J.-P. & Beit, M.
- 435-450 Optimal production, maintenance and lockout/tagout control policies in manufacturing systems
by Charlot, E. & Kenne, J.P. & Nadeau, S.
- 451-466 Capacity-driven vs. demand-driven material procurement systems
by Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F. & Pattanayak, A.
- 467-482 Pricing and rebate policies for the newsvendor problem in the presence of a stochastic redemption rate
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 483-495 An optimal, potentially automatable ordering policy
by Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 496-501 A note on the paper by M. A. Al-Fawzan and M. Haouari about a bi-objective problem for robust resource-constrained project scheduling
by Kobylanski, Przemyslaw & Kuchta, Dorota
- 502-510 Integration of supplier selection, procurement lot sizing and carrier selection under dynamic demand conditions
by Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens
- 511-517 The accuracy of a Modified Croston procedure
by Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 518-527 Cyclical schedules vs. dynamic sequencing: Replenishment dynamics and inventory efficiency
by Vaughan, Timothy S.
- 528-539 Economic design of the VSSI control charts for correlated data
by Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin & Chang, Cheng-Chang
- 540-554 Worker assessment and the provision of developmental activities with advanced technology: An empirical study
by Waldeck, Nancy E.
- 555-571 A mixed-integer linear programming model for bulk grain blending and shipping
by Bilgen, Bilge & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 572-580 Performance evaluation for the logistics system in case that capacity weight varies from arcs and types of commodity
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
2007, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-19 The growth and capability development of electronics manufacturing service (EMS) companies
by Zhai, Endong & Shi, Yongjiang & Gregory, Mike
- 20-30 A UNISON framework for analyzing alternative strategies of IC final testing for enhancing overall operational effectiveness
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Wang, Hung-Ju & Wang, Min
- 31-38 Analysis of postponement strategy for perishable items by EOQ-based models
by Li, Jian & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Wang, Shouyang
- 39-55 Integration of speed economics into decision-making for manufacturing management
by Leachman, Robert C. & Ding, Shengwei
- 56-77 Model predictive control strategies for supply chain management in semiconductor manufacturing
by Wang, Wenlin & Rivera, Daniel E. & Kempf, Karl G.
- 78-87 Production variability of production lines
by He, Xin-Feng & Wu, Su & Li, Quan-Lin
- 88-103 Hybrid data mining approach for pattern extraction from wafer bin map to improve yield in semiconductor manufacturing
by Hsu, Shao-Chung & Chien, Chen-Fu
- 104-114 An evolutionary-simulation approach for the optimization of multi-constant work-in-process strategy--A case study
by Yang, Taho & Fu, Hsin-Pin & Yang, Kuang-Yi
- 115-124 Scheduling of two-transtainer systems for loading outbound containers in port container terminals with simulated annealing algorithm
by Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Zhi & Meng, Qiang
- 125-138 The effects of learning and forgetting on the optimal production lot size for deteriorating items with time varying demand and deterioration rates
by Alamri, Adel. A. & Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 139-150 The effect of flexible lead times on a paper producer
by Bjork, Kaj-Mikael & Carlsson, Christer
- 151-163 Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process
by Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Wu, Jun
- 164-172 Minimal budget for activities chain with chance constrained lead-time
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory
- 173-178 Determination of the optimum target value for a production process with multiple products
by Lee, Min Koo & Kwon, Hyuck Moo & Hong, Sung Hoon & Kim, Young Jin
- 179-189 A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university
by Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan