International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 275-281 Technical note: A use of the complete squares method to solve and analyze a quadratic objective function with two decision variables exemplified via a deterministic inventory model with a mixture of backorders and lost sales
by Francis Leung, Kit-Nam
- 282-296 An evaluation of activity-based costing and functional-based costing: A game-theoretic approach
by Charles, Shannon L. & Hansen, Don R.
- 297-306 EPQ models with varying setup cost
by Darwish, M.A.
- 307-323 Setting manufacturing strategy for a factory-within-a-factory
by Miltenburg, John
- 324-334 Incentives to reliable order fulfillment for an Internet drop-shipping supply chain
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Kurata, Hisashi & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 335-345 Empirical validation of an activity-based optimization system
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 346-358 Design for control: A new perspective on process and product innovation
by Bordoloi, Sanjeev & Guerrero, Hector H.
- 359-369 Inventory replenishment with interdependent ordering costs: An evolutionary algorithm solution
by Olsen, Anne L.
- 370-382 Empirical analysis of manufacturing strategy implementation
by Thun, Jörn-Henrik
- 383-400 Exploring problems related to the materials planning user environment
by Jonsson, Patrik
- 401-412 Dynamic multi-machine lotsizing and sequencing with simultaneous scheduling of a common setup resource
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Buschkühl, Lisbeth
- 413-424 A single-lot, unified cost-based flow shop lot-streaming problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Kalir, Adar A. & Chen, Ming
- 425-445 Quantity discount and handling-charge reduction schemes for a manufacturer supplying numerous heterogeneous retailers
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 446-458 A branch-and-bound algorithm with Lagrangian relaxation to minimize total tardiness on identical parallel machines
by Tanaka, Shunji & Araki, Mituhiko
- 459-469 Optimal lot size with learning consideration on an imperfect production system with allowable shortages
by Chen, Cheng-Kang & Lo, Chih-Chung & Liao, Yi-Xiang
- 470-479 An exact policy for enhancing buyer-supplier linkage in supply chain system
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Chiou, Chei-Chang & Liao, Yi-Shin & Chang, Shu-Chin
- 480-494 An evaluation of activity-based costing and functional-based costing: A game-theoretic approach
by Charles, Shannon L. & Hansen, Don R.
- 495-497 On the hybrid flowshop scheduling problem
by Haouari, Mohamed & Hidri, Lotfi
2008, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 510-520 RFID research: An academic literature review (1995-2005) and future research directions
by Ngai, E.W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L. & Riggins, Frederick J. & Yi, Candace Y.
- 521-531 A break-even analysis of RFID technology for inventory sensitive to shrinkage
by de Kok, A.G. & van Donselaar, K.H. & van Woensel, T.
- 532-547 On the value of location information to lot scheduling in complex manufacturing processes
by Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar
- 548-569 Economical assessment of the impact of RFID technology and EPC system on the fast-moving consumer goods supply chain
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 570-586 The simulated impact of RFID-enabled supply chain on pull-based inventory replenishment in TFT-LCD industry
by Wang, Shu-Jen & Liu, Shih-Fei & Wang, Wei-Ling
- 587-600 Radio frequency identification (RFID) implementation in the service sector: A customer-facing diffusion model
by Lee, Lorraine S. & Fiedler, Kirk D. & Smith, Jeffery S.
- 601-613 Evaluating the business value of RFID: Evidence from five case studies
by Tzeng, Shiou-Fen & Chen, Wun-Hwa & Pai, Fan-Yun
- 614-629 Exploring the impact of RFID technology and the EPC network on mobile B2B eCommerce: A case study in the retail industry
by Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Lefebvre, Louis A. & Bendavid, Ygal & Lefebvre, Élisabeth
- 630-645 Development of an RFID-based sushi management system: The case of a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant
by Ngai, E.W.T. & Suk, F.F.C. & Lo, S.Y.Y.
- 646-654 How to organise operations: Focusing or splitting?
by Hill, Alex
- 655-664 An EOQ model under retailer partial trade credit policy in supply chain
by Huang, Yung-Fu & Hsu, Kuang-Hua
- 665-682 Integrated scheduling of handling equipment at automated container terminals
by Lau, Henry Y.K. & Zhao, Ying
- 683-699 Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing
by Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru
- 700-713 Choosing a project risk-handling strategy: An analytical model
by Fan, Miao & Lin, Neng-Pai & Sheu, Chwen
- 714-722 Simulating an agile, synchronized manufacturing system
by Carlson, John G.H. & Yao, Andrew C.
- 723-741 Product design with multiple suppliers for component variants
by Balakrishnan, Nagraj (Raju) & Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 742-755 Development of new features of ant colony optimization for flowshop scheduling
by Lin, B.M.T. & Lu, C.Y. & Shyu, S.J. & Tsai, C.Y.
- 756-768 Operational fixed interval scheduling problem on uniform parallel machines
by Bekki, Özgün BarIs & Azizoglu, Meral
- 769-781 Random yield risk sharing in a two-level supply chain
by He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang
- 782-795 Optimal ordering quantities for multi-products with stochastic demand: Return-CVaR model
by Zhou, Yan-ju & Chen, Xiao-hong & Wang, Zong-run
- 796-807 Minimizing life cycle cost by managing product reliability via validation plan and warranty return cost
by Kleyner, Andre & Sandborn, Peter
- 808-815 Economic order quantity for items with imperfect quality: Revisited
by Maddah, Bacel & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 816-828 The investment model in preventive maintenance in multi-level production systems
by Lee, Hsu-Hua
- 829-840 Holding cost determination: An activity-based cost approach
by Berling, Peter
- 841-859 A comparative study of manufacturing practices and performance variables
by Karim, M.A. & Smith, A.J.R. & Halgamuge, S.K. & Islam, M.M.
- 860-868 Supply chain coordination with manufacturer's limited reserve capacity: An extended newsboy problem
by Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen
- 869-884 Service performance of two-echelon supply chains under linear rationing
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Koukoumialos, S.
- 885-894 Demand forecasting for multiple slow-moving items with short requests history and unequal demand variance
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Pashkevich, Maksim
- 895-902 Incremental discount policy for taxi fare with price-sensitive demand
by Kim, Young-Joo & Hwang, Hark
- 903-918 Stochastic Optimisation Timetabling Tool for university course scheduling
by Pongcharoen, P. & Promtet, W. & Yenradee, P. & Hicks, C.
- 919-933 Due date (DD) quotation and capacity planning in make-to-order companies: Results from an empirical analysis
by Zorzini, M. & Corti, D. & Pozzetti, A.
- 934-954 Parametric and neural methods for cost estimation of process vessels
by Caputo, Antonio C. & Pelagagge, Pacifico M.
- 955-970 Investigating warehousing policies
by Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory
- 971-984 Utilisation of synthetic soda-ash industry by-products
by Kasikowski, Tomasz & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin
- 985-999 An optimization approach for scheduling wine grape harvest operations
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mac Cawley, Alejandro & Maturana, Sergio & Toloza, Sergio & Vera, Jorge
- 1000-1001 A note on: Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Goyal, S.K. & Jaber, M.Y.
- 1002-1010 On a multi-product model of lot-sizing with quality costs
by Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
2008, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 5-17 Integrating environmental consciousness in product/process development based on life-cycle thinking
by Mascle, Christian & Zhao, Hong Ping
- 18-25 Definition of FTL with bypass lines and its simulator for buffer size decision
by Yamamoto, Hidehiko & Abu Qudeiri, Jaber & Marui, Etsuo
- 26-36 Simulation-based optimization of a single-stage failure-prone manufacturing system with transportation delay
by Mourani, Iyad & Hennequin, Sophie & Xie, Xiaolan
- 37-47 Production rate control for stochastic remanufacturing systems
by Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R. & Sadr, J.
- 48-61 Contribution to reusability and modularity of manufacturing systems simulation models: Application to distributed control simulation within DFT context
by El Haouzi, H. & Thomas, A. & Pétin, J.F.
- 62-76 A generic production rules-based system for on-line simulation, decision making and discrete process control
by Iassinovski, Serguei & Artiba, Abdelhakim & Fagnart, Christophe
- 77-95 A combined financial and physical flows evaluation for logistic process and tactical production planning: Application in a company supply chain
by Comelli, Mickael & Féniès, Pierre & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 96-108 Solving surgical cases assignment problem by a branch-and-price approach
by Fei, H. & Chu, C. & Meskens, N. & Artiba, A.
- 109-120 Optimization tool for short-term production planning and scheduling
by Józefowska, J. & Zimniak, A.
- 121-137 Implementing a near-optimal solution for the multi-stage, multi-product capacitated lot-sizing problem by rolling out a cyclical production plan
by Van den broecke, Frank & Van Landeghem, Hendrik & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 138-150 Efficient branch-and-bound algorithm for minimizing the weighted sum of completion times on a single machine with one availability constraint
by Kacem, Imed & Chu, Chengbin
- 151-160 Minimizing the makespan for the MPM job-shop with availability constraints
by Zribi, N. & El Kamel, A. & Borne, P.
- 161-167 Simultaneously scheduling n jobs and the preventive maintenance on the two-machine flow shop to minimize the makespan
by Allaoui, H. & Lamouri, S. & Artiba, A. & Aghezzaf, E.
- 168-176 Permutation flowshop scheduling problems with time lags to minimize the weighted sum of machine completion times
by Fondrevelle, J. & Oulamara, A. & Portmann, M.-C.
- 177-191 Minimizing work overload in mixed-model assembly lines
by Bautista, Joaquin & Cano, Jaime
- 192-201 Multicriteria approach to rank scheduling strategies
by Roux, O. & Duvivier, D. & Dhaevers, V. & Meskens, N. & Artiba, A.
- 202-216 A bi-objective genetic algorithm approach to risk mitigation in project scheduling
by KIlIç, Murat & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Serifoglu, Funda Sivrikaya
- 217-225 A project scheduling problem with labour constraints and time-dependent activities requirements
by Drezet, L.-E. & Billaut, J.-C.
- 226-235 A new combinatorial approach for coordinating aerial conflicts given uncertainties regarding aircraft speeds
by Haddad, R. & Carlier, J. & Moukrim, A.
- 236-244 Preventive maintenance and upgrade system: Optimizing the whole performance system by components' replacement or rearrangement
by Rachaniotis, N.P. & Pappis, C.P.
- 245-254 Branch and bound algorithm for a facility location problem with concave site dependent costs
by Dupont, Lionel
- 255-263 Designing distribution patterns for long-term inventory routing with constant demand rates
by Raa, Birger & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 264-278 Analysis of the impact of the RFID technology on reducing product misplacement errors at retail stores
by Rekik, Yacine & Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves
- 279-293 Using a KDD process to forecast the duration of surgery
by Combes, C. & Meskens, N. & Rivat, C. & Vandamme, J.-P.
- 294-308 A modelling environment based on data warehousing to manage and to optimize the running of international company
by Combes, C. & Rivat, C.
- 309-325 A general model for the design of data warehouses
by Schneider, Michel
- 326-335 Optimization of hospital sterilization costs proposing new grouping choices of medical devices into packages
by Reymondon, Francis & Pellet, Bertrand & Marcon, Eric
- 336-353 A fuzzy approach for the evaluation of competences
by Pépiot, Grégoire & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Fürbringer, Jean-Marie & Glardon, Rémy
- 354-366 Some insights regarding the optimal reorder period in periodic review inventory systems
by Silver, Edward A. & Robb, David J.
- 367-379 DEA Malmquist productivity measure: Taiwanese semiconductor companies
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Wang, Peng-hsiang
- 380-390 An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement
by Chen, Chee-Cheng
- 391-402 A Bayesian approach to determine the value of information in the newsboy problem
by Lee, Chih-Ming
- 403-415 Value analysis of location-enabled radio-frequency identification information on delivery chain performance
by Kim, Jindae & Tang, Kaizhi & Kumara, Soundar & Yee, Shang-Tae & Tew, Jeffrey
- 416-426 Scheduling a hybrid MTO/MTS semiconductor fab with machine-dedication features
by Wu, Muh-Cherng & Jiang, Jr-Hsiung & Chang, Wen-Jen
- 427-438 Cellular manufacturing--A time-based analysis to the layout problem
by Angra, Surjit & Sehgal, Rakesh & Samsudeen Noori, Z.
- 439-451 Virtual cellular manufacturing: Configuring routing flexibility
by Nomden, Gert & van der Zee, Durk-Jouke
- 452-469 Investigating implementation issues for workload control (WLC): A comparative case study analysis
by Hendry, L. & Land, M. & Stevenson, M. & Gaalman, G.
- 470-482 Rapid cost estimation of metallic components for the aerospace industry
by de Cos, Javier & Sanchez, Fernando & Ortega, Francisco & Montequin, Vicente
- 483-494 Lot-sizing in a serial distribution system with capacitated in-system production flow
by Boissière, J. & Frein, Y. & Rapine, C.
- 495-503 The order progress diagram: A supportive tool for diagnosing delivery reliability performance in make-to-order companies
by Soepenberg, G.D. & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 504-505 Response to a factual comment on the erratum to "Incorporating transportation cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand" by Prof. S.K. Goyal
by Abad, Prakash L & Aggarwal, Vijay
2008, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 193-194 Sustainable supply chain management
by Piplani, Rajesh & Pujawan, Nyoman & Ray, Saibal
- 195-208 Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks
by Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E.
- 209-228 Low-frequency collection of materials disassembled from end-of-life vehicles: On the value of on-line monitoring in optimizing route planning
by Krikke, Harold & le Blanc, Ieke & van Krieken, Maaike & Fleuren, Hein
- 229-243 A genetic algorithm to optimize the total cost and service level for just-in-time distribution in a supply chain
by Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Elahipanah, Mahsa
- 244-260 Redesigning closed-loop service network at a computer manufacturer: A case study
by Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Piplani, Rajesh & Hian Lim, Geok
- 261-273 Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation
by Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung
- 274-286 ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard
by Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A.
- 287-298 Competition in remanufacturing and the effects of government subsidies
by Mitra, Supriya & Webster, Scott
- 299-315 Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain
by Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D.
- 316-333 Locating collection centers for distance- and incentive-dependent returns
by Aras, Necati & Aksen, Deniz
- 334-350 Negotiation-based coordination in product recovery networks
by Walther, Grit & Schmid, Eberhard & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 351-367 A new decision-making structure for the order entry stage in make-to-order environments
by Ebadian, M. & Rabbani, M. & Jolai, F. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R.
- 368-377 Heuristics for scheduling in a no-wait open shop with movable dedicated machines
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Lee, Hong-Tau & Pan, Wen-Jung
- 378-388 A two objective model for decision making in a supply chain
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 389-408 Adapting Wright's modification of Holt's method to forecasting intermittent demand
by Altay, Nezih & Rudisill, Frank & Litteral, Lewis A.
- 409-420 Lumpy demand forecasting using neural networks
by Gutierrez, Rafael S. & Solis, Adriano O. & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath
- 421-434 An improved (Q, R) formulation when the stockout cost is incurred on a per-stockout basis
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 435-440 The single-machine parallel-batching on-line scheduling problem with family jobs to minimize makespan
by Nong, Qingqin & Yuan, Jinjiang & Fu, Ruyan & Lin, Lin & Tian, Ji
- 441-455 The impact of pricing policy on sales variability in a supermarket retail context
by Hamister, James W. & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 456-467 On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation
by Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh
- 468-483 Optimal production allocation and distribution supply chain networks
by Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 484-492 Cost estimation for sheet metal parts using multiple regression and artificial neural networks: A case study
by Verlinden, B. & Duflou, J.R. & Collin, P. & Cattrysse, D.
- 493-508 A tabu search procedure for developing robust predictive project schedules
by Lambrechts, Olivier & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 509-528 Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 529-542 Optimizing liquefied natural gas terminal design for effective supply-chain operations
by Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & D'Ambrosio, Alfred & Teng, S. Gary
- 543-561 Price discounts in exchange for reduced customer demand variability and applications to advance demand information acquisition
by Kunnumkal, Sumit & Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 562-574 Power-of-two single-warehouse multi-buyer inventory coordination with private information
by Chu, Chi-Leung & Leon, V. Jorge
- 575-592 Manufacturing strategy, competitive strategy and firm performance: An empirical study in a developing economy environment
by Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi & Acquaah, Moses
- 593-605 Meta-heuristics for scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Hamed Hendizadeh, S. & Faramarzi, Hamidreza & Mansouri, S.Afshin & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Y ElMekkawy, Tarek
- 606-622 Mass customization: A method for market segmentation and choice menu design
by Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C.
- 623-634 Single machine scheduling with outsourcing allowed
by Lee, Ik Sun & Sung, C.S.
- 635-647 Partitioning bottleneck work center for cellular manufacturing: An integrated performance and cost model
by Agarwal, Atul
- 648-663 Economic-based design of engineering systems with degrading components
by Kap Son, Young & Savage, Gordon J.
- 664-675 Possibilistic optimization in planning decision of construction industry
by Vasant, Pandian M. & Barsoum, Nader N. & Bhattacharya, Arijit
- 676-685 Coordination of a single-manufacturer/multi-buyer supply chain with credit option
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 686-696 Optimal buffer inventory and opportunistic preventive maintenance under random production capacity availability
by Zequeira, Romulo I. & Valdes, Jose E. & Berenguer, Christophe
- 697-706 Determining the most appropriate set of weekly working hours for planning annualised working time
by Lusa, Amaia & Pastor, Rafael & Corominas, Albert
- 707-712 A note on: Developing an exact solution for an inventory system with product recovery
by Konstantaras, I. & Papachristos, S.
- 713-728 Mapping the structural properties of production process and product mix
by Kemppainen, Katariina & Vepsalainen, Ari P.J. & Tinnila, Markku
- 729-740 An analytical model to evaluating the implementation of a batch-production-oriented line
by Gamberi, M. & Gamberini, R. & Manzini, R. & Regattieri, A.
- 741-751 Lot sizing in reverse MRP for scheduling disassembly
by Barba-Gutierrez, Y. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Gupta, S.M.
- 752-762 A semi-Markov decision algorithm for the maintenance of a production system with buffer capacity and continuous repair times
by Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 763-781 An adapted multi-criteria approach to suppliers and products selection--An application oriented to lead-time reduction
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 782-792 Integrating Forward and Reverse Supply Chains: Application to a metal-mechanic company
by de la Fuente, M. Victoria & Ros, Lorenzo & Cardos, Manuel
- 793-801 Customer driven production planning
by Jodlbauer, H.
- 802-811 Single-machine scheduling with a time-dependent learning effect
by Wang, J.-B. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Liu, L.L.
- 812-821 Optimal booking of machines in a virtual job-shop with stochastic processing times to minimize total machine rental and job tardiness costs
by Laslo, Zohar & Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Keren, Baruch
2008, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-(null) Editorial
by Lalwani, C.S. & Pawar, K.S.
- 2-12 Managing information flows for improved value chain performance
by Bailey, Kate & Francis, Mark
- 13-26 Multiple retailer supplier performance: An exploratory investigation into using SPC techniques
by Morgan, C. & Dewhurst, A.
- 27-41 The design and operation of distribution centres within agile supply chains
by Baker, Peter
- 42-55 A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration
by van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 56-69 The effect of relationship characteristics on relationship quality and performance
by Fynes, Brian & de Burca, Sean & Mangan, John
- 70-79 Multi-process capability plot and fuzzy inference evaluation
by Chen, K.S. & Chen, T.W.
- 80-92 Performance evaluation for introducing statistical process control to the liquid crystal display industry
by Chen, Shun-Hsing & Yang, Ching-Chow & Lin, Wen-Tsann & Yeh, Tsu-Ming
- 93-104 Economic design of cumulative count of conforming charts under inspection by samples
by Zhang, Cai Wen & Xie, Min & Goh, Thong Ngee
- 105-117 Estimating the duration of stochastic workflow for product development process
by Lee, Heejung & Suh, Hyo-Won
- 118-128 Minimax distribution free procedure with backorder price discount
by Lin, Yu-Jen
- 129-146 The implications of pooled returns policies
by Brown, Alexander & Chou, Mabel C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 147-158 An order quantity negotiation model for distributor-driven supply chains
by Jung, Hosang & Jeong, Bongju & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 159-169 Warranty servicing with imperfect repair
by Yun, Won Young & Murthy, D.N.P. & Jack, N.
- 170-179 Differential importance and comparative statics: An application to inventory management
by Borgonovo, E.
- 180-191 Production planning with limited inventory capacity and allowed stockout
by Liu, X. & Tu, Yl.
2007, Volume 110, Issue 1-2
- 1-4 Recent developments in operations strategy, supply chain design and production systems--Selected papers from the 18th International Conference on Production Research
by MacCarthy, B.L. & Ramanathan, R.
- 5-15 Virtual forms for the organization of production: A comparative analysis
by Corvello, Vincenzo & Migliarese, Piero
- 16-24 A comparative analysis of new product development by Italian and Japanese manufacturing companies: A case study
by Matsui, Yoshiki & Filippini, Roberto & Kitanaka, Hideaki & Sato, Osamu
- 25-38 The content and process of automation strategies
by Safsten, K. & Winroth, M. & Stahre, J.
- 39-51 Performance measurement impacts on management and leadership: Perspectives of management and employees
by Ukko, J. & Tenhunen, J. & Rantanen, H.
- 52-69 Configuring the after-sales service supply chain: A multiple case study
by Saccani, N. & Johansson, P. & Perona, M.
- 70-84 Data-driven simulation of the supply-chain--Insights from the aerospace sector
by Tannock, James & Cao, Bing & Farr, Richard & Byrne, Mike
- 85-96 Capacity decisions and supply price games under flexibility of backward integration
by Wang, Li Ming & Liu, Li Wen & Wang, Yong Jie
- 97-114 Contract costing in outsourcing enterprises: Exploring the benefits of discrete-event simulation
by Liston, Paul & Byrne, James & Byrne, P.J. & Heavey, Cathal
- 115-127 Coordination in a retailer-led supply chain through option contract
by Wang, Xiaolong & Liu, Liwen
- 128-137 Order and inventory variance amplification: The equivalence of discrete and continuous time analyses
by Warburton, R.D.H. & Disney, S.M.
- 138-146 Autocorrelation in queuing network-type production systems--Revisited
by Hejn Nielsen, Erland
- 147-159 Optimal safety stock levels of subassemblies and manufacturing components
by Persona, Alessandro & Battini, Daria & Manzini, Riccardo & Pareschi, Arrigo
- 160-174 Human, technological and organizational aspects influencing the production scheduling process
by Berglund, M. & Karltun, J.
- 175-186 A new when-to-schedule policy in online scheduling based on cumulative task delays
by Suwa, Haruhiko
- 187-197 Advantages of assembly lines in Sheltered Work Centres for Disabled. A case study
by Miralles, Cristobal & Garcia-Sabater, Jose Pedro & Andres, Carlos & Cardos, Manuel
- 198-212 Lead time reduction through ICT application in the footwear industry: A case study
by Bertolini, Massimo & Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio & Bevilacqua, Maurizio
- 213-223 Computer aids for production systems management in iron ore mining
by Everett, J.E.
- 224-239 Supply optimization for the production of raw sugar
by Grunow, M. & Gunther, H.-O. & Westinner, R.
2007, Volume 109, Issue 1-2
- 1-(null) Cost Engineering
by Roy, Rajkumar
- 2-11 Concurrent cost engineering for decisional and operational process enhancement in a foundry
by Bernard, A. & Perry, N. & Delplace, J.C.
- 12-26 Concurrent cost estimation as a tool for enhanced producibility--System development and applicability for producibility studies
by Elgh, Fredrik & Cederfeldt, Mikael
- 27-40 Integrated digital design for manufacture for reduced life cycle cost
by Curran, R. & Gomis, G. & Castagne, S. & Butterfield, J. & Edgar, T. & Higgins, C. & McKeever, C.
- 41-52 Identifying and removing error in hierarchical cost estimates
by Koonce, D.A. & Gandhi, R.P. & Nambiar, A.N. & Judd, R.P.
- 53-64 Artificial neural networks as cost engineering methods in a collaborative manufacturing environment
by Wang, Qing
- 65-80 Design requirements change and cost impact analysis in airplane structures
by Rios, J. & Roy, R. & Lopez, A.
- 81-89 Axiomatic design as support for decision-making in a design for manufacturing context: A case study
by Goncalves-Coelho, A.M. & Mourao, Antonio J.F.
- 90-104 Development of value chain collaborative model for product lifecycle management and its LCD industry adoption
by Chiang, Tzu-An & Trappey, Amy J.C.
- 105-121 Optimisation of business process designs: An algorithmic approach with multiple objectives
by Vergidis, K. & Tiwari, A. & Majeed, B. & Roy, R.
- 122-136 On the measurement of routing flexibility: A multiple attribute approach
by Chang, An-Yuan
- 137-148 Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process
by Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M.
- 149-161 Firm and time varying technical and allocative efficiency: An application to port cargo handling firms
by Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 162-179 Coordination of supply chain after demand disruptions when retailers compete
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong & Yu, Gang
- 180-184 A note on a fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for parallel-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs
by Kang, Liying & Ng, C.T.
- 185-194 Setting the holding cost rates in a two-product system with remanufacturing
by Corbacioglu, Umut & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 195-213 An efficient heuristic optimization algorithm for a two-echelon (R, Q) inventory system
by Al-Rifai, Mohammad H. & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 214-229 Single-machine scheduling with multiple performance measures: Minimizing job-dependent earliness and tardiness subject to the number of tardy jobs
by Chen, Wei-Yang & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 230-240 A diagnostics design decision model for products under warranty
by Liu, Zhi-Jie & Chen, Wei & Huang, Hong-Zhong & Yang, Bo
- 241-253 An integrated vendor-managed inventory model for a two-echelon system with order cost reduction
by Zhang, Tinglong & Liang, Liang & Yu, Yugang & Yu, Yan
- 254-255 A note on "A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer level enquiry stage"
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer
- 256-255 Erratum to "An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation": [Int. J. Product. Econ. 106(2), 493-505]
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang