International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 63-79 From a traditional replenishment system to vendor-managed inventory: A case study from the household electrical appliances sector
by De Toni, Alberto Felice & Zamolo, Elena
- 81-95 A global forecasting support system adapted to textile distribution
by Thomassey, Sebastien & Happiette, Michel & Castelain, Jean-Marie
- 97-108 A case of shared resources, uncertainty and supply chain integration in the process industry
by van Donk, Dirk Pieter & van der Vaart, Taco
- 109-118 Fixed pre-assembly scheduling on multiple fabrication machines
by Yoon, Sang Hum & Sung, Chang Sup
- 119-128 A comparison among various partial backlogging inventory lot-size models for deteriorating items on the basis of maximum profit
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 129-140 Assembly line balancing: Two resource constrained cases
by Agpak, Kursad & Gokcen, Hadi
2005, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 287-295 A periodic-review model with serially-correlated, inventory-level-dependent demand
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 297-305 Incorporating transport cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand
by Abad, P. L. & Aggarwal, Vijay
- 307-316 Predicting the output of a tube-bending process: A case study
by Chen, Shaw K. & Mangiameli, Paul & Roethlein, Christopher J.
- 317-326 A mixed integer programming model for a two line CONWIP-based production and assembly system
by Cao, Dong & Chen, Mingyuan
- 327-345 An integrated operations-marketing model for innovative products and services
by Ray, Saibal
- 347-357 The impact of free goods on the performance of drum-buffer-rope scheduling systems
by Chakravorty, Satya S. & Atwater, J. Brian
- 359-372 Optimal budget and cash flows during retrofitting periods in batch chemical process industries
by Badell, M. & Romero, J. & Puigjaner, L.
- 373-385 Inventory inaccuracy and supply chain performance: a simulation study of a retail supply chain
by Fleisch, Elgar & Tellkamp, Christian
- 387-397 Using relative profits as an alternative to activity-based costing
by Homburg, Carsten
- 399-414 Constraint-based schedule repair for product development projects with time-limited constraints
by Wang, Juite
- 415-424 Multi-attribute comparison of advanced manufacturing systems using fuzzy vs. crisp axiomatic design approach
by Kulak, Osman & Kahraman, Cengiz
2005, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 139-149 A set covering formulation for agile capacity planning within supply chains
by Cochran, Jeffery K. & Marquez Uribe, Alberto
- 151-163 Key lessons from the implementation of an ERP at Pratt & Whitney Canada
by Tchokogue, Andre & Bareil, Celine & Duguay, Claude R.
- 165-178 Virtual production line based WIP control for semiconductor manufacturing systems
by Qiu, Robin G.
- 179-193 An optimal algorithm for solving the dynamic lot-sizing model with learning and forgetting in setups and production
by Chiu, Huan Neng & Chen, Hsin Min
- 195-202 On lot streaming in multistage production systems
by Hoque, M. A. & Goyal, S. K.
- 203-213 The optimal inventory policies under permissible delay in payments depending on the ordering quantity
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Huang, Yung-Fu
- 215-228 A two-warehouse inventory model for items with stock-level-dependent demand rate
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 229-243 Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system under partial backlogging and at most two failures in a production cycle
by Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y.
- 245-264 Component allocation and feeder arrangement for a dual-gantry multi-head surface mounting placement tool
by Sun, Dong-Seok & Lee, Tae-Eog & Kim, Kyung-Hoon
- 265-283 Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations
by Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei
2005, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-7 Goal programming formulation in nutrient management for rice production in West Bengal
by Ghosh, Debasis & Sharma, Dinesh K. & Mattison, Dorothy M.
- 9-20 Economic design of two-stage charts: The Markov chain approach
by Costa, Antonio F. B. & De Magalhaes, Maysa S.
- 21-25 A note on some prominent defective applications of neoclassical production theory
by Daniel III, Coldwell
- 27-38 Improving trade-offs in manufacturing: Method and illustration
by da Silveira, Giovani J. C.
- 39-49 Nonparametric efficiency analysis under uncertainty using data envelopment analysis
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 51-70 Just-in-time component replenishment decisions for assemble-to-order manufacturing under capital constraint and stochastic demand
by Betts, John M. & Johnston, Robert B.
- 71-94 Implementation of total productive maintenance: A case study
by Chan, F. T. S. & Lau, H. C. W. & Ip, R. W. L. & Chan, H. K. & Kong, S.
- 95-107 The impact of setup costs, commonality, and capacity on schedule stability: An exploratory study
by Meixell, Mary J.
- 109-121 Using fixed and adaptive multivariate SPC charts for online SMD assembly monitoring
by Villalobos, J. Rene & Munoz, Luis & Gutierrez, Marco A.
- 123-134 Integrated production and product inspection policy for a deteriorating production system
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung
- 135-135 Letter to the editor
by David, Israel
2005, Volume 93-94, Issue 1
- 1-11 Evaluation of two simple extreme transshipment strategies
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A.
- 13-23 Trend breaks in US inventory to sales ratios
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 25-40 Comparing CONWIP, synchronized CONWIP, and Kanban in complex supply chains
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Myreshka & Hirotani, Daisuke
- 41-52 The role of ERP tools in supply chain information sharing, cooperation, and cost optimization
by Kelle, Peter & Akbulut, Asli
- 53-59 A simple decision rule for decentralized two-echelon inventory control
by Axsater, Sven
- 61-73 Macroeconomic characteristics and inventory investment: a multi-country study
by Chikan, Attila & Kovacs, Erzsebet & Tatrai, Tunde
- 75-86 Inventory investment and output volatility
by Irvine, F. Owen & Schuh, Scott
- 87-99 Measuring the convexity of the cost function
by Ghali, Moheb
- 101-110 An alternative estimate of real inventory change for national economic accounts
by Ehemann, Christian
- 111-119 Optimal inventory policies when sales are discretionary
by Scarf, Herbert E.
- 121-128 Logistics customer service levels in Poland:: Changes between 1993 and 2001
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta
- 129-138 Inventory management: Is there a knock-on effect?
by Vastag, Gyula & Clay Whybark, D.
- 139-149 The role of C-products in providing customer service--refining the inventory policy according to customer-specific factors
by Huiskonen, Janne & Niemi, Petri & Pirttila, Timo
- 151-160 The relationship between UK manufacturers' inventory levels and supply, internal and market factors
by Oke, Adegoke & Szwejczewski, Marek
- 161-168 Motives behind purchasing consortia
by Tella, Eija & Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 169-178 Cost-parametric analysis of lateral transshipment policies in two-echelon supply chains
by Burton, Jonathan & Banerjee, Avijit
- 179-188 Controlling inventories in a supply chain: A case study
by Musalem, Eric Porras & Dekker, Rommert
- 189-195 Concurrent pricing and lot sizing for make-to-order contract production
by Banerjee, Avijit
- 197-205 Model and analysis of integrated production-inventory system: The case of steel production
by Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 207-215 Logistics in Bulgarian manufacturing companies
by Dimitrov, Pavel
- 217-224 Worst-case analysis of the full load policy in the single link problem
by Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 225-229 Production planning: An improved hybrid approach
by Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M.
- 231-238 Order allocation in a multiple-supplier environment
by Kawtummachai, Ruengsak & Van Hop, Nguyen
- 239-252 Advanced available-to-promise: Classification, selected methods and requirements for operations and inventory management
by Pibernik, Richard
- 253-262 Inventory management in supply chains: A bargaining problem
by Sucky, Eric
- 263-272 Management control and the production environment: A review
by van Veen-Dirks, Paula
- 273-284 The complex relationship between inventory control and organisational setting: Theory and practice
by de Vries, Jan
- 285-300 Considering stochastic lead times in a manufacturing/remanufacturing system with deterministic demands and returns
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 301-308 The effects of emission trading on production and inventories in the Arrow-Karlin model
by Dobos, Imre
- 309-317 Stocking decisions for repairable spare parts pooling in a multi-hub system
by Wong, Hartanto & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 319-329 Timing production in LP models in a rolling schedule
by Spitter, J.M. & de Kok, A.G. & Dellaert, N.P.
- 331-344 Eliminating drift in inventory and order based production control systems
by Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 345-356 Stability of perishable goods in cold logistic chains
by Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik & Vodopivec, Robert
- 357-373 Turnpike policies for periodic review inventory model with emergency orders
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 375-386 Lot sizes in a capacity constrained facility--a simulation study of stationary stochastic demand
by Brander, Par & Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 387-397 Integrated inventory models with controllable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 399-405 Replenish-up-to inventory control policy with random replenishment intervals
by Ertogral, Kadir & Rahim, M.A.
- 407-415 Integer-ratio policies for distribution/inventory systems
by Abdul-Jalbar, B. & Gutierrez, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 417-428 The hotel yield management with two types of room prices, overbooking and cancellations
by Koide, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 429-437 Base-stock policies for the lost sales inventory system with Poisson demand and Erlangian lead times
by Johansen, Soren Glud
- 439-445 A discounted cash flow approach to the base stock inventory model
by Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M.
- 447-454 A continuous production-inventory problem with regeneration cycles
by Rempala, Ryszarda
- 455-464 Sensitivity results considering rescheduling by AND/OR graphs
by Hvalica, Dusan & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 465-477 The distribution-free newsboy problem: Extensions to the shortage penalty case
by Alfares, Hesham K. & Elmorra, Hassan H.
- 479-491 The impact of aggregation level on forecasting performance
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Caniato, Federico
- 493-503 Fuzzy approach to the spatial games in the total market area
by Bogataj, Marija & Usenik, Janez
- 505-513 Simulation-based optimisation of multi-echelon inventory systems
by Kochel, P. & Nielander, U.
- xiii-xiii Preface
by Chikan, Attila
2004, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 203-206 Engineering and economic laws of production
by Wibe, Soren
- 207-220 Aligning ERP implementation with competitive priorities of manufacturing firms: An exploratory study
by Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca & Sheu, Chwen
- 221-239 Determining the optimal number of sublots in a single-product, deterministic flow shop with overlapping operations
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico
- 241-254 An integrated approach to enhance the optical performance of couplers based on neural networks, desirability functions and tabu search
by Hsu, Chih-Ming
- 255-266 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative models with stochastic demand in controllable lead time
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 267-280 Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
by Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente
- 281-294 A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Sikstrom, Sverker
- 295-295 Observation on: "Modeling in-house vs. contract maintenance, with fixed costs and learning effects" [Int. J. Production Economics 32 (1993) 277-283]
by Ferrell, William Jr
- 297-297 Erratum to "Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contract": [Int. J. Production Econ. 89 (2) (2004) 131-139]
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
2004, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 99-111 Allocative inefficiency and its cost:: The case of Spanish public hospitals
by Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 113-124 Supply chain coordination in buyer centric B2B electronic markets
by Wang, Charles X. & Benaroch, Michel
- 125-131 An eclectic approach for replenishment with non-linear decreasing demand
by Yang, J. & Zhao, G. Q. & Rand, G. K.
- 133-144 Price cap regulation, incentives and quality:: The case of Brazilian telecommunications
by Facanha, Luis Otavio & Resende, Marcelo
- 145-155 Performance of approximations for compound Poisson distributed demand in the newsboy problem
by Dominey, M. J. G. & Hill, R. M.
- 157-167 Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system based on net present value approach
by Giri, B. C. & Dohi, T.
- 169-180 Warehouse space capacity and delivery time window considerations in dynamic lot-sizing for a simple supply chain
by Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Cetinkaya, Sila & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 181-196 Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 197-200 Technical note: The EOQ and EPQ models with shortages derived without derivatives
by Ronald, Robert & Yang, Gino K. & Chu, Peter
2004, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-10 Adaptive resource allocation in multimodal activity networks
by Tereso, Anabela P. & Araujo, M. Madalena T. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 11-19 A comparison of picking, storage, and routing policies in manual order picking
by Petersen, Charles G. & Aase, Gerald
- 21-30 Buyer focus: Evaluation of a new concept for supply chain integration
by van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 31-42 Total factor productivity and the spillover hypothesis: Some new evidence
by Sena, Vania
- 43-59 The design of contracts to coordinate operational interdependencies within the supply chain
by Schneeweiss, Christoph & Zimmer, Kirstin & Zimmermann, Michael
- 61-74 Economic design of control charts for non-normal data using variable sampling policy
by Chen, Yan-Kwang
- 75-80 Integrated single vendor single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time
by Ben-Daya, M. & Hariga, M.
- 81-96 An exact analytical solution to the production inventory control problem
by Warburton, Roger D. H.
2004, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 201-214 Agile manufacturing systems in the automotive industry
by Elkins, Debra A. & Huang, Ningjian & Alden, Jeffrey M.
- 215-221 Bridging the gap between probabilistic and fuzzy-parameter EOQ models
by Hojati, Mehran
- 223-227 Strategic choice of flexible manufacturing technologies
by Tseng, Mei-Chiun
- 229-234 Note on an economic lot scheduling problem under budgetary and capacity constraints
by Giri, B. C. & Moon, I.
- 235-249 Prioritizing engineering characteristics in quality function deployment with incomplete information: A linear partial ordering approach
by Han, Chang Hee & Kim, Jae Kyeong & Choi, Sang Hyun
- 251-272 Queueing networks and the topological design of supply chain systems
by Kerbache, Laoucine & MacGregor Smith, James
- 273-291 Configuring products to address the customization-responsiveness squeeze: A survey of management issues and opportunities
by Salvador, F. & Forza, C.
2004, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 101-107 Approach of just-in-time distribution requirements planning for supply chain management
by Wang, Wei & Fung, Richard Y. K. & Chai, Yueting
- 109-119 A finite horizon lot-sizing problem with time-varying deterministic demand and waiting-time-dependent partial backlogging
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 121-134 Parallel-machine batch scheduling to minimize the maximum lateness and the number of tardy jobs
by Lin, B. M. T. & Jeng, A. A. K.
- 135-147 Modelling the slab stack shuffling problem in developing steel rolling schedules and its solution using improved Parallel Genetic Algorithms
by Singh, Kumar Ashutosh & Srinivas & Tiwari, M. K.
- 149-164 Cost-optimization heuristic algorithm in safety engineering
by Avner, Ben-Yair
- 165-177 Parametric vs. neural network models for the estimation of production costs: A case study in the automotive industry
by Cavalieri, Sergio & Maccarrone, Paolo & Pinto, Roberto
- 179-188 Order arrival control of an M/M/1 failure prone service station
by Kuo, Yarlin
- 189-198 Exact, approximate, and generic iterative models for the multi-product Newsboy problem with budget constraint
by Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Morales, Libia Cristina
2004, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-15 Product-driven supply chain selection using integrated multi-criteria decision-making methodology
by Wang, Ge & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P.
- 17-35 Estimating and decomposing the rate of technical change in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: A general index approach
by Lundmark, Robert & Soderholm, Patrik
- 37-46 Mean flowtime and inventory in production systems:: A finite time analogue to Little's Law
by Kanet, J. J.
- 47-62 Multi-product capacity-constrained lot sizing with economic objectives
by Choi, Sangjin & Enns, S. T.
- 63-74 Production smoothing in the Japanese vehicle industry
by Mollick, Andre Varella
- 75-90 A comparison of Hybrid Push/Pull and CONWIP/Pull production inventory control policies
by Geraghty, John & Heavey, Cathal
- 91-98 An optimal policy for a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory problem with process unreliability consideration
by Huang, Chao-Kuei
2004, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 281-294 Integrating resource and production decisions in a simple multi-stage assembly system
by Dellaert, Nico & de Kok, Ton
- 295-309 Variance amplification and the golden ratio in production and inventory control
by Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R. & van de Velde, W.
- 311-323 An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates
by Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut
- 325-343 Optimal policies in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing systems with product substitution
by Inderfurth, Karl
- 345-359 Scheduling a multi-stage fabrication shop for efficient subsequent assembly operations
by Lagodimos, A. G. & Mihiotis, A. N. & Kosmidis, V. C.
- 361-367 Inventory control with a modified Croston procedure and Erlang distribution
by Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 369-376 The MPS parameterization under lead time uncertainty
by Ould-Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 377-389 Determination of an order-up-to policy in the stochastic economic lot scheduling model
by Smits, Sanne R. & Wagner, Michael & G. de Kok, Ton
- 391-402 A local search algorithm for the optimization of the stochastic economic lot scheduling problem
by Wagner, Michael & Smits, Sanne R.
- 403-419 An integrated multi-depot hub-location vehicle routing model for network planning of parcel service
by Wasner, Michael & Zapfel, Gunther
- 421-434 Two-stage flowshop earliness and tardiness machine scheduling involving a common due window
by Yeung, W. K. & Oguz, Ceyda & Edwin Cheng, T. C.
2004, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 129-149 Business process modelling: Review and framework
by Aguilar-Saven, R.S.Ruth Sara
- 151-167 How to use aggregation and combined forecasting to improve seasonal demand forecasts
by Dekker, Mark & van Donselaar, Karel & Ouwehand, Pim
- 169-186 Performance analysis of make-to-order manufacturing systems under different workload control regimes
by Haskose, A. & Kingsman, B. G. & Worthington, D
- 187-198 Exploring applicability of the workload control concept
by Henrich, Peter & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 199-211 A genetic algorithm tool for designing manufacturing facilities in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, C.
- 213-222 Fast production for order fulfillment: Implementing mass customization in electronics industry
by Partanen, Jari & Haapasalo, Harri
- 223-235 Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system
by Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard
- 237-249 Simulation results on the performance of Albin and Whitt's estimation method for waiting times in integrated production-inventory systems
by Van Nyen, Pieter L. M. & Van Ooijen, Henny P. G. & Bertrand, J.W.M.J. Will M.
- 251-263 Analysis of the effect of commonality in multi-level inventory systems applying MRP theory
by Zhou, Li & Grubbstrom, R.W.Robert W.
- 265-277 A simulation approach for planning and re-assigning of personnel in manufacturing
by Zulch, Gert & Rottinger, Sven & Vollstedt, Thorsten
2004, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-16 Risk, information and incentives in telecom supply chains
by Agrell, P.J.Per J. & Lindroth, Robert & Norrman, Andreas
- 17-25 Sensitivity analysis in investment project evaluation
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 27-45 A fuzzy-logic-based decision-making approach for new product development
by Buyukozkan, G.Gulcin & Feyzioglu, Orhan
- 47-58 Risk management processes in supplier networks
by Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku
- 59-70 Design of a decision support system to evaluate the investment in a new distribution centre
by Kengpol, Athakorn
- 71-78 Integration of risk- and chance management in the co-operation process
by Link, Patrick & Marxt, Christian
- 79-102 An e-procurement system for governmental purchasing
by Panayiotou, Nikolaos A. & Gayialis, Sotiris P. & Tatsiopoulos, I.P.Ilias P.
- 103-115 Complexity management and supply chain performance assessment. A field study and a conceptual framework
by Perona, Marco & Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 117-125 In search for complementarities--partnering of technology-intensive small firms
by Varis, Jari & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Puumalainen, Kaisu
2004, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 247-260 Lean production and the Internet
by Bruun, Peter & Mefford, R.N.Robert N.
- 261-273 Using business process re-engineering for the development of production efficiency in companies making engineered to order products
by Cameron, N. S. & Braiden, P. M.
- 275-292 A GDSS based approach for the assessment of customer needs in industrial markets
by Elfvengren, K.Kalle & Karkkainen, Hannu & Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku
- 293-308 A general model for extended strategic supply chain management with emphasis on product life cycles including development and recycling
by Fandel, G. & Stammen, M.
- 309-320 Industrial service profiling: Matching service offerings and processes
by Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan
- 321-337 Deregulation and restructuring of the global electricity supply industry and its impact upon power plant suppliers
by McGovern, T. & Hicks, C.
- 339-351 Implementation of e-procurement and e-fulfillment processes: A comparison of cases in the motorcycle industry
by Muffatto, Moreno & Payaro, Andrea
- 353-361 Supply chain management survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 363-378 Dynamic knowledge-related learning processes in internationalizing high-tech SMEs
by Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kylaheiko, Kalevi
- 379-393 Operationalising strategy: Mapping manufacturing variables
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 395-405 Maintenance concept development: A case study
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
2004, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 109-118 Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics
by Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A.
- 119-129 A methodology to support decision making across the supply chain of an industrial distributor
by Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, W.G.William Jr.
- 131-139 Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contracts
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 141-152 Enhanced supply chain management for e-business transactions
by Goutsos, Stavros & Karacapilidis, Nikos
- 153-163 The need for co-distribution in rural areas--a study of Pajala in Sweden
by Hageback, Charlotte & Segerstedt, Anders
- 165-174 A functional model of supply chains and waste
by Hicks, C. & Heidrich, O. & McGovern, T. & Donnelly, T.
- 175-187 Automated negotiations of supply contracts for flexible production networks
by Neubert, Ralf & Gorlitz, Otmar & Teich, Tobias
- 189-205 Integration techniques in customer-supplier relationships: An empirical research in the Italian industry of household appliances
by Perona, Marco & Saccani, Nicola
- 207-216 The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK
by Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra
- 217-229 Customized supply chain design: Problems and alternatives for a production company in the food industry. A simulation based analysis
by Reiner, Gerald & Trcka, Michael
- 231-243 Supplier logistics performance measurement: Indications from a study in the automotive industry
by Schmitz, J. & Platts, K. W.
- v-vi Editorial
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
2004, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-20 Quality and reputation: The effects of external and internal factors over time
by Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. & Slotnick, Susan A.
- 21-30 Regression metamodeling for the design of automated manufacturing system composed of parallel machines sharing a material handling resource
by Durieux, Severine & Pierreval, Henri
- 31-44 A note on inventory model involving variable lead time with defective units for mixtures of distribution
by Lee, Wen-Chuan & Wu, Jong-Wuu & Hou, Wen-Bin
- 45-56 Quantification of flexibility in advanced manufacturing systems using fuzzy concept
by Beskese, Ahmet & Kahraman, Cengiz & Irani, Zahir
- 57-68 Warranty analysis: An approach to modeling imperfect repairs
by Chukova, S. & Arnold, R. & Wang, Dong Q.
- 69-75 Selecting the best alternative based on life-cycle cost distributions of alternatives
by Jiang, R. & Zhang, W. J. & Ji, P.
- 77-93 The effect of information technologies on TQM: An initial analysis
by Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Sanchez-Rodriguez, Cristobal & Dewhurst, Frank W.
- 95-106 Malmquist productivity index estimation with zero-value variables: The case of Greek prefectural training councils
by Tsekouras, Kostas D. & Pantzios, Christos J. & Karagiannis, Giannis
2004, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 231-241 A heuristic to minimize makespan of cell scheduling problem
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi
- 243-256 Optimizing assembly planning through a three-stage integrated approach
by Chen, Ruey-Shun & Lu, Kun-Yung & Tai, Pei-Hao
- 257-267 A case study on the multistage IC final testing scheduling problem with reentry
by Pearn, W. L. & Chung, S. H. & Chen, A. Y. & Yang, M. H.
- 269-289 AHP approach in the credit evaluation of the manufacturing firms in Turkey
by Yurdakul, Mustafa & Ic, Yusuf Tansel
- 291-306 An empirical study of ISO certification in the maquiladora industry
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Urias, Cristina