International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 78-87 Production variability of production lines
by He, Xin-Feng & Wu, Su & Li, Quan-Lin
- 88-103 Hybrid data mining approach for pattern extraction from wafer bin map to improve yield in semiconductor manufacturing
by Hsu, Shao-Chung & Chien, Chen-Fu
- 104-114 An evolutionary-simulation approach for the optimization of multi-constant work-in-process strategy--A case study
by Yang, Taho & Fu, Hsin-Pin & Yang, Kuang-Yi
- 115-124 Scheduling of two-transtainer systems for loading outbound containers in port container terminals with simulated annealing algorithm
by Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Zhi & Meng, Qiang
- 125-138 The effects of learning and forgetting on the optimal production lot size for deteriorating items with time varying demand and deterioration rates
by Alamri, Adel. A. & Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 139-150 The effect of flexible lead times on a paper producer
by Bjork, Kaj-Mikael & Carlsson, Christer
- 151-163 Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process
by Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Wu, Jun
- 164-172 Minimal budget for activities chain with chance constrained lead-time
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory
- 173-178 Determination of the optimum target value for a production process with multiple products
by Lee, Min Koo & Kwon, Hyuck Moo & Hong, Sung Hoon & Kim, Young Jin
- 179-189 A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university
by Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan
- 190-201 Modeling just-in-time purchasing in the ready mixed concrete industry
by Min, Wu & Sui Pheng, Low
- 202-222 An alternative model for on-line quality monitoring for variables
by Lee Ho, Linda & de Medeiros, Pledson Guedes & Borges, Wagner
- 223-236 Analyzing the benefits of lean manufacturing and value stream mapping via simulation: A process sector case study
by Abdulmalek, Fawaz A. & Rajgopal, Jayant
- 237-249 Adjusted action limits for Cpm based on departures from normality
by Leung, Bartholomew P.K. & Spiring, F.
- 250-259 Demand fluctuation and chaotic behaviour by interaction between customers and suppliers
by Wu, Y. & Zhang, D.Z.
- 260-273 The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business
by Al-Najjar, Basim
- 274-278 Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)
by Parkan, Celik
- 279-300 An evaluation of the investment environment in international logistics zones: A Taiwanese manufacturer's perspective
by Lu, Chin-Shan & Yang, Ching-Chiao
- 301-313 Effect of inspection errors and preventive maintenance on a two-stage production inventory system
by Darwish, M.A. & Ben-Daya, M.
2007, Volume 106, Issue 2
- 321-322 Special issue on organizational structure, culture and operations management: An empirical missing link
by Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung & Koufteros, Xenophon & McDermott, Chris
- 323-345 Organizational structures and the performance of supply chain management
by Kim, Soo Wook
- 346-367 Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance
by Skerlavaj, Miha & Stemberger, Mojca Indihar & Skrinjar, Rok & Dimovski, Vlado
- 368-392 Organizational culture, critical success factors, and the reduction of hospital errors
by Stock, Gregory N. & McFadden, Kathleen L. & Gowen III, Charles R.
- 393-408 Implementing strategically aligned performance measurement in small firms
by Hudson Smith, Mel & Smith, Dave
- 409-430 Enterprise management: A new frontier for organisations
by Binder, Mario & Clegg, Ben
- 431-449 `Soft' supplier management related issues: An empirical investigation
by Polychronakis, Yiannis E. & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 450-467 The role of Guanxi in supply management practices
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Humphreys, Paul K.
- 468-492 An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance
by Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 493-505 An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
- 506-512 A Bayesian approach based on multiple samples for measuring process performance with incapability index
by Lin, Gu-Hong
- 513-522 Optimal project selection with random fuzzy parameters
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 523-531 Effective control policies for stochastic inventory systems with a minimum order quantity and linear costs
by Zhou, Bin & Zhao, Yao & Katehakis, Michael N.
- 532-543 Risk hedging through forward supply contract and equity ownership in a spin-off decision
by Takezawa, Naoya & Rajasekera, Jay & So, Kut C.
- 544-549 An economic order quantity model with defective items and shortages
by Eroglu, Abdullah & Ozdemir, Gultekin
- 550-562 A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi
- 563-573 Improving the performance of the ATC dispatch rule by using workload data to determine the lookahead parameter value
by Valente, Jorge M.S.
- 574-584 Multiobjective single machine scheduling with nontraditional requirements
by Haral, Uday & Chen, Rew-Win & Ferrell, William Jr & Kurz, Mary Beth
- 585-606 Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure
by Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 607-621 A review of multi-factor capacity expansion models for manufacturing plants: Searching for a holistic decision aid
by Julka, Nirupam & Baines, Tim & Tjahjono, Benny & Lendermann, Peter & Vitanov, Val
2007, Volume 106, Issue 1
- 1-1 Contextualisation of supply chain networks
by Lalwani, C.S. & Pawar, K.S. & Shah, J.
- 2-11 Supply chain modularisation: Cases from the French automobile industry
by Doran, Desmond & Hill, Alex & Hwang, Ki-Soon & Jacob, Gregoire
- 12-27 Assessing the impact of ICT on UK general haulage companies
by Davies, Ian & Mason, Robert & Lalwani, Chandra
- 28-40 Lead time minimization of a multi-product, single-processor system: A comparison of cyclic policies
by Kamath B, Narasimha & Bhattacharya, Subir
- 41-60 New product development in the pharmaceutical and telecommunication industries: A comparative study
by Gupta, Abhishek & Pawar, Kulwant S. & Smart, Palie
- 61-69 Simulation modelling of reverse logistics networks
by Kara, S. & Rugrungruang, F. & Kaebernick, H.
- 70-81 Lean thinking in the UK red meat industry: A systems and contingency approach
by Simons, David & Taylor, David
- 82-91 Developing a methodology to analyse despatch bay performance
by Potter, Andrew & Lalwani, Chandra
- 92-103 An optimization-based decision support system for strategic planning in a process industry: The case of a pharmaceutical company in India
by Dutta, Goutam & Fourer, Robert & Majumdar, Akhilesh & Dutta, Debabrata
- 104-114 The retailer multi-item inventory problem with demand cannibalization and substitution
by Shah, Janat & Avittathur, Balram
- 115-126 An effective lateral transshipment policy to improve service level in the supply chain
by Lee, Young Hae & Jung, Jung Woo & Jeon, Young Sang
- 127-145 The optimal retailer's ordering policies for deteriorating items with limited storage capacity under trade credit financing
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Tien-Shou
- 146-170 Pre-season stocking and pricing decisions for fashion retailers with multiple information updating
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 171-190 Effect of information update frequency on the stability of production-inventory control systems
by Venkateswaran, Jayendran & Son, Young-Jun
- 191-203 The design of multiple production lines under deadline constraint
by Lan, Chun-Hsiung
- 204-216 Using vector autoregressive residuals to monitor multivariate processes in the presence of serial correlation
by Pan, Xia & Jarrett, Jeffrey
- 217-229 A study on the cost of operational complexity in customer-supplier systems
by Wu, Y. & Frizelle, G. & Efstathiou, J.
- 230-247 The impact of specific supplier development efforts on buyer competitive advantage: an empirical model
by Li, Wenli & Humphreys, Paul K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 248-260 An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
- 261-274 Heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates
by Valente, Jorge M.S. & Alves, Rui A.F.S.
- 275-287 The cost minimization and manpower deployment to SPC in a multistage manufacturing system
by Wu, Zhang & Shamsuzzaman, M. & Wang, Qinan
- 288-306 A holistic framework for short-term supply chain management integrating production and corporate financial planning
by Guillen, Gonzalo & Badell, Mariana & Puigjaner, Luis
- 307-319 Coordination on stocking and progressive pricing policies for a supply chain
by Lee, Chang Hwan
2007, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 299-300 Special issue on scheduling in batch-processing industries and supply chains
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Ng, C.T. Daniel & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 301-317 Heuristic genetic algorithm for capacitated production planning problems with batch processing and remanufacturing
by Li, Yongjian & Chen, Jian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 318-328 Lot sizing problem on a paper machine under a cyclic production approach
by Bouchriha, Hanen & Ouhimmou, Mustapha & D'Amours, Sophie
- 329-344 Scheduling on a single machine with family setups to minimize total tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey
- 345-356 Cost minimizing scheduling of work and rework processes on a single facility under deterioration of reworkables
by Inderfurth, Karl & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Werner, Frank
- 357-371 Optimal and near-optimal algorithms to rolling batch scheduling for seamless steel tube production
by Tang, Lixin & Huang, Lin
- 372-384 Batch splitting in an assembly scheduling environment
by Ghosh Dastidar, Satyaki & Nagi, Rakesh
- 385-401 Batch scheduling of jobs with identical process times on flexible flow lines
by Quadt, Daniel & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 402-406 Single machine serial-batching scheduling problem with a common batch size to minimize total weighted completion time
by Yuan, J.J. & Lin, Y.X. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T.
- 407-424 Metaheuristic approaches to the hybrid flow shop scheduling problem with a cost-related criterion
by Janiak, Adam & Kozan, Erhan & Lichtenstein, Maciej & Oguz, Ceyda
- 425-444 Scheduling of batch plants: Constraint-based approach and performance investigation
by Huang, Wei & Chen, Bo
- 445-458 Hybrid flow shop scheduling as a multi-mode multi-project scheduling problem with batching requirements: A real-world application
by Vo[ss], Stefan & Witt, Andreas
- 459-474 Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company
by Ibusuki, Ugo & Kaminski, Paulo Carlos
- 475-482 Modelling and analysis of rail maintenance cost
by Reddy, Venkatarami & Chattopadhyay, Gopinath & Larsson-Kraik, Per-Olof & Hargreaves, Doug J.
- 483-491 An optimal mixed policy of inspection and burn-in and the optimal production quantity
by Yu, Hong-Fwu & Yu, Wen-Ching
- 492-509 Moving -window spectral model based statistical process control
by Ridley, D. & Duke, D.
- 510-523 Comprehensive and configurable metrics for supplier selection
by Huang, Samuel H. & Keskar, Harshal
- 524-535 Using the learning curve to maximize IT productivity: A decision analysis model for timing software upgrades
by Ngwenyama, Ojelanki & Guergachi, Aziz & McLaren, Tim
- 536-547 Value chain analysis using hybrid simulation and AHP
by Rabelo, Luis & Eskandari, Hamidreza & Shaalan, Tarek & Helal, Magdy
- 548-559 An imperfect production process in a volume flexible inventory model
by Sana, Shib Sankar & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu
- 560-579 Total Quality Environmental Management and Total Cost Assessment: An exploratory study
by Curkovic, Sime & Sroufe, Robert
- 580-590 EOQ revisited: The case of unequal and integral order quantities
by Lodree, Emmett Jr.
- 591-606 Evaluating alternative capacity strategies in semiconductor manufacturing under uncertain demand and price scenarios
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Cheng, C.-T. & Yang, Feng-Cheng & Liang, Yi-Yu
- 607-607 A factual comment on the erratum to "incorporating transportation cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand"
by Goyal, S.K.
- 608-608 Observation on: A genetic algorithm for solving a fuzzy economic lot-size scheduling problem
by Goyal, S.K.
- 609-609 A factual comment on "Joint economic lot size in distribution system with multiple shipment policy"
by Goyal, S.K.
2007, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-20 The impacts of product modularity on competitive capabilities and performance: An empirical study
by Lau Antonio, K.W. & Yam, Richard C.M. & Tang, Esther
- 21-42 A decomposition-based approach for the development of a supply chain strategy
by Schnetzler, Matthias J. & Sennheiser, Andreas & Schonsleben, Paul
- 43-53 Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand
by Qin, Yiyan & Tang, Huanwen & Guo, Chonghui
- 54-69 A heuristic scheduling procedure for multi-item hoist production lines
by Paul, Henrik J. & Bierwirth, Christian & Kopfer, Herbert
- 70-78 The role of maintenance in improving companies' productivity and profitability
by Alsyouf, Imad
- 79-96 An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness
by Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen
- 97-115 How do shop-floor supervisors allocate their time?
by Krishnan, Murugappa (Murgie) & Srinivasan, Ashok
- 116-133 A multi-objective model of operation allocation and material handling system selection in FMS design
by Sujono, Sienny & Lashkari, R.S.
- 134-149 Game playing and operations management education
by Lewis, Michael A. & Maylor, Harvey R.
- 150-159 A multi-objective supplier selection model under stochastic demand conditions
by Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens
- 160-170 A study of multivariate pre-control charts
by Pan, J.N.
- 171-189 Quantitative expression and aggregation of performance measurements based on the MACBETH multi-criteria method
by Cliville, Vincent & Berrah, Lamia & Mauris, Gilles
- 190-203 A comparison between two pricing and lot-sizing models with partial backlogging and deteriorated items
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chen, Liang-Ho
- 204-212 Leadtime reduction in a (Q,r) inventory system: An agency perspective
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Schwarz, Leroy B.
- 213-227 An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 228-242 A two-stage algorithm with valid inequalities for the split delivery vehicle routing problem
by Jin, Mingzhou & Liu, Kai & Bowden, Royce O.
- 243-262 Reliability consideration in the design and analysis of cellular manufacturing systems
by Das, K. & Lashkari, R.S. & Sengupta, S.
- 263-272 An analysis of the lead time demand distribution derivation in stochastic inventory systems
by Park, Changkyu
- 273-281 Approach for personnel development planning based on the technology calendar concept
by Zulch, Gert & Rottinger, Sven
- 282-292 Valuing patents on cost-reducing technology: A case study
by van Triest, Sander & Vis, Wim
- 293-296 A note on how to compute economic order quantities without derivatives by cost comparisons
by Minner, Stefan
- 297-297 A comment on group scheduling in flexible flow shop
by Hitomi, Katsundo
2006, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 249-259 Inventory control in a multi-supplier system
by Arda, Yasemin & Hennet, Jean-Claude
- 260-270 A mixed-integer linear programming model for the continuous casting planning
by Bellabdaoui, A. & Teghem, J.
- 271-295 Determination of safety stocks for cyclic schedules with stochastic demands
by Brander, Par & Forsberg, Rolf
- 296-307 Output flexibility of service enterprises -- an analysis based on production theory
by Corsten, Hans & Gossinger, Ralf
- 308-316 Simultaneous lot sizing and scheduling for multi-product multi-level production
by Fandel, Gunter & Stammen-Hegene, Cathrin
- 317-326 Production-inventory scheduling using Ant System metaheuristic
by Ferretti, Ivan & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 327-339 State space investigation of the bullwhip problem with ARMA(1,1) demand processes
by Gaalman, Gerard & Disney, Stephen M.
- 340-353 Modeling revenue yield of reservation systems that use nested capacity protection strategies
by Haerian, Laila & Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Mount-Campbell, Clark A.
- 354-364 The customer waiting time in an (R, s, Q) inventory system
by Kiesmuller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G.
- 365-381 Layers and mechanisms: A new taxonomy for the Bullwhip Effect
by Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 382-393 The impact of the net present value on the assessment of the dynamic performance of e-commerce enabled supply chains
by Naim, M.M.
- 394-407 Fuzzy multiobjective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain
by Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 408-418 Bullwhip and batching: An exploration
by Potter, Andrew & Disney, Stephen M.
- 419-426 A Wagner/Whitin natural resource stock control model
by Richter, K. & Pakhomova, N.V. & Dobos, I.
- 427-440 The effect of updating lead times on the performance of hierarchical planning systems
by Selcuk, B. & Fransoo, J.C. & De Kok, A.G.
- 441-453 Comparison of dynamic scheduling policies for hybrid make-to-order and make-to-stock production systems with stochastic demand
by Soman, Chetan Anil & Pieter van Donk, Dirk & Gaalman, Gerard
- 454-461 On using higher-order moments for stochastic inventory systems
by Tang, Ou & W. Grubbstrom, Robert
- 462-472 Inventory control of perishables in supermarkets
by van Donselaar, K. & van Woensel, T. & Broekmeulen, R. & Fransoo, J.
- 473-481 Production process changes: A dynamic programming approach to manage effective capacity and experience
by Vits, Jeroen & Gelders, Ludo & Pintelon, Liliane
- 482-501 Warehouse sequencing in the steel supply chain as a generalized job shop model
by Zapfel, Gunther & Wasner, Michael
- 502-513 A fuzzy model for load-oriented manufacturing control
by Bonfatti, M. & Caridi, M. & Schiavina, L.
- 514-524 Fundamental behaviour of virtual-build-to-order systems
by Brabazon, Philip G. & MacCarthy, Bart
- 525-535 Designing a consumer products retail chain inventory replenishment policy with the consideration of transportation costs
by Cardos, Manuel & Garcia-Sabater, Jose P.
- 536-554 A capacity-driven approach to establish reliable due dates in a MTO environment
by Corti, Donatella & Pozzetti, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta
- 555-570 The effect of strategy on supply chain configuration and management practices on the basis of two supply chains in the Hungarian automotive industry
by Demeter, Krisztina & Gelei, Andrea & Jenei, Istvan
- 571-579 A production/recycling model with quality consideration
by Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut
- 580-597 Potential of electronic trading in complex supply chains: An experimental study
by Hausen, Tobias & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 598-614 A Genetic Algorithm tool for optimising cellular or functional layouts in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, Christian
- 615-624 Linking product-process matrices for manufacturing and industrial service operations
by Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan
- 625-638 Parameters and sensitivity in workload control
by Land, Martin
- 639-652 A quantitative approach to assessing the profitability of car and truck tire remanufacturing
by Lebreton, Baptiste & Tuma, Axel
- 653-665 A method to enhance volume flexibility in JIT production control
by Moattar Husseini, S.M. & O'Brien, C. & Hosseini, S.T.
- 666-675 Inventory order crossovers
by Riezebos, Jan
- 676-693 Aggregate load-oriented workload control: A review and a re-classification of a key approach
by Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C.
- 694-708 The impact of delivery lot splitting on delivery reliability in a two-stage supply chain
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico
- 709-721 Assessing responsiveness of a volatile and seasonal supply chain: A case study
by Wong, Chee Yew & Stentoft Arlbjorn, Jan & Hvolby, Hans-Henrik & Johansen, John
- 722-735 Managing `downstream' supply network: A process and tool
by Yee, C.L. & Tan, K.H. & Platts, K.W.
2006, Volume 104, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 3-18 The double-helix model of manufacturing and marketing strategies
by Adamides, Emmanuel D. & Voutsina, Marinie
- 19-29 Material delivery problems in construction projects: A possible solution
by Ala-Risku, Timo & Karkkainen, Mikko
- 30-45 Innovation in industrial districts: An agent-based simulation model
by Albino, Vito & Carbonara, Nunzia & Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 46-61 Managing the exploration of new operational and strategic activities using the scenario method--assessing future capabilities in the field of electricity distribution industry
by Bergman, Jukka & Viljainen, Satu & Kassi, Tuomo & Partanen, Jarmo & Laaksonen, Petteri
- 62-73 Uncertainty and global sensitivity analysis in the evaluation of investment projects
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 74-84 Generic POLCA--A production and materials flow control mechanism for quick response manufacturing
by Fernandes, Nuno Octavio & do Carmo-Silva, Silvio
- 85-99 District's manufacturing performances: A comparison among large, small-to-medium-sized and district enterprises
by Grando, Alberto & Belvedere, Valeria
- 100-112 Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach
by Hacklin, Fredrik & Marxt, Christian & Fahrni, Fritz
- 113-124 Quantification in manufacturing strategy: A methodology and illustration
by Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan
- 125-142 Grouping machines for effective workload control
by Henrich, Peter & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 143-153 A methodology for developing sustainable quantifiable productivity improvement in manufacturing companies
by Herron, Colin & Braiden, Paul M.
- 154-163 Dispatching rules for production scheduling in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, Christian & Pongcharoen, Pupong
- 164-178 Specifications and supplier development in the UK electrical transmission and distribution equipment industry
by McGovern, Tom & Hicks, Christian
- 179-190 An intelligent decision support system for manufacturing technology investments
by Hua Tan, Kim & Peng Lim, Chee & Platts, Ken & Shen Koay, Hooi
- 191-200 Simulation-based sequencing and lot size optimisation for a production-and-inventory system with multiple items
by Kampf, M. & Kochel, P.
- 201-213 Investment decision-making in supplier networks: Management of risk
by Ojala, Mika & Hallikas, Jukka
- 214-229 An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies
by Pinjala, Srinivas Kumar & Pintelon, Liliane & Vereecke, Ann
- 230-248 A framework and tool for supply network strategy operationalisation
by Yee, C.L. & Platts, K.W.
2006, Volume 103, Issue 2
- 451-488 Perspectives in supply chain risk management
by Tang, Christopher S.
- 489-508 Economic analysis of paper recycling vis-a-vis wood as raw material
by Pati, Rupesh Kumar & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 509-526 The comparative productivity efficiency for global telecoms
by Tsai, Hsiang-Chih & Chen, Chun-Mei & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 527-534 Optimal ordering policy in a distribution system
by Li, Jing-An & Wu, Yue & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Ke
- 535-550 The effects of manufacturing control strategies on the cash conversion cycle in manufacturing systems
by Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M.
- 551-564 A case-injected genetic algorithm for single machine scheduling problems with release time
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Hsieh, Jih-Chang & Liu, Chen-Hao
- 565-571 Process capability monitoring chart with an application in the silicon-filler manufacturing process
by Chen, K.S. & Yu, K.T. & Sheu, S.H.
- 572-584 Two-machine flowshop scheduling to minimize mean flow time under linear deterioration
by Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 585-599 Strategic management of logistics service: A fuzzy QFD approach
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 600-609 Balancing of parallel assembly lines
by Gokcen, Hadi & Agpak, Kursad & Benzer, Recep
- 610-615 Productivity outcomes of teamwork as an effect of information technology and team size
by Tohidi, Hamid & Tarokh, Mohammad Jafar
- 616-632 Evaluation of the conversion from central storage to decentralized storages in cellular manufacturing environments using activity-based costing
by Satoglu, Sule Itir & Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Dogan, Ibrahim
- 633-647 Scheduling in static jobshops for minimizing mean flowtime subject to minimum total deviation of job completion times
by Ganesan, Viswanath Kumar & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer
- 648-655 The optimal frozen period in a dynamic production model
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit & Wang, Jin
- 656-666 On the validity of aggregate models in designing supply chain contracts
by Kremer, Mirko & Schneeweiss, Christoph & Zimmermann, Michael
- 667-679 Managing the trade-off implications of global supply
by Stratton, Roy & Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 680-693 A comparative analysis of storage and retrieval equipment at a container terminal
by Vis, Iris F.A.
- 694-706 International sourcing: Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms
by Nassimbeni, Guido
- 707-714 Optimal order policy for deteriorating items with inflation induced demand
by Jaggi, Chandra K. & Aggarwal, K.K. & Goel, S.K.
- 715-725 Cyclic production-inventory planning and control in the pre-Deco industry: A case study
by Ashayeri, J. & Heuts, R.J.M. & Lansdaal, H.G.L. & Strijbosch, L.W.G.
- 726-741 A hybrid approach to the valuation of RFID/MEMS technology applied to ordnance inventory
by Doerr, Kenneth H. & Gates, William R. & Mutty, John E.
- 742-754 An empirical comparison of Tabu Search, Simulated Annealing, and Genetic Algorithms for facilities location problems
by Arostegui, Marvin Jr. & Kadipasaoglu, Sukran N. & Khumawala, Basheer M.
- 755-766 A supplier allocation model considering delivery failure, maintenance and supplier cycle costs
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 767-783 A comprehensive mathematical model for the design of cellular manufacturing systems
by Defersha, Fantahun M. & Chen, Mingyuan
- 784-797 A variant of the Hungarian inventory control model
by Noyan, Nilay & Prekopa, Andras
- 798-809 A master scheduling model with skilled and unskilled temporary workers
by Techawiboonwong, Atthawit & Yenradee, Pisal & Das, Sanchoy K.
- 810-825 Generating Pareto schedules with outsource and internal parallel resources
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Lopez, Francisco J.
- 826-840 Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
by Cochran, Jeffery K. & Ramanujam, Balaji
- 841-862 A bounded dynamic programming solution to the batching problem in mixed-model just-in-time manufacturing systems
by Yavuz, Mesut & Tufekci, Suleyman
- 863-872 Productivity of production labor, non-production labor, and capital: An international study
by Wacker, John G. & Yang, Chen-Lung & Sheu, Chwen
- 873-881 A new approach for buffer allocation in unreliable production lines
by Nahas, Nabil & Ait-Kadi, Daoud & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 882-891 Minimizing makespan on a batch-processing machine with non-identical job sizes using genetic algorithms
by Damodaran, Purushothaman & Kumar Manjeshwar, Praveen & Srihari, Krishnaswami
- 892-892 A note on: Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Goyal, S.K.
- 893-894 Erratum to: "Incorporating transport cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand": [International Journal of Production Economics 95, 297-305]
by Abad, P.L. & Aggarwal, Vijay