International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 104-116 Two-echelon supply chain models: Considering duopolistic retailers' different competitive behaviors
by Yang, Shan-Lin & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 117-130 Optimization-based decision support for order promising in supply chain networks
by Venkatadri, Uday & Srinivasan, Ashok & Montreuil, Benoit & Saraswat, Ashish
- 131-148 Implementation of Deming's style of quality management: An action research study in a plastics company
by Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 149-165 So many factors, so little time...Simulation experiments in the frequency domain
by Sanchez, Susan M. & Moeeni, Farhad & Sanchez, Paul J.
- 166-184 Disruption management for machine scheduling: The case of SPT schedules
by Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang
- 185-198 Mixed-variable fuzzy clustering approach to part family and machine cell formation for GT applications
by Yang, Miin-Shen & Hung, Wen-Liang & Cheng, Fu-Chou
- 199-208 Joint economic procurement--production-delivery policy for multiple items in a single-manufacturer, multiple-retailer system
by Kim, Taebok & Hong, Yushin & Chang, Soo Young
- 209-229 Integrating direct and indirect sales channels under decentralized decision-making
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Sieke, Marcel A.
- 230-245 An algorithm for minimizing weighted earliness penalty in assembly job shops
by Pathumnakul, Supachai & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 246-251 On optimal payment time for a retailer under permitted delay of payment by the wholesaler
by Song, Xiping & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 252-270 Activity-based costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization--A case study and beyond
by Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & Jorgensen, Brian
- 271-285 Models for production planning under uncertainty: A review
by Mula, J. & Poler, R. & Garcia-Sabater, J.P. & Lario, F.C.
- 286-307 Product development practices and performance: A structural equation modeling-based multi-group analysis
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Marcoulides, George A.
- 308-315 Equipment management strategy under machine capacity loss
by Sheu, D. Daniel & Lin, Jeff
- 316-331 Synchronization in common cycle lot size scheduling for a multi-product serial supply chain
by Hoque, M.A. & Kingsman, B.G.
- 332-346 A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer enquiry stage
by Xiong, M.H. & Tor, S.B. & Bhatnagar, Rohit & Khoo, L.P. & Venkat, S.
- 347-361 A coordination mechanism for a supply chain with demand information updating
by Chen, Haoya & Chen, Jian & Chen, Youhua (Frank)
- 362-370 Two-warehouse partial backlogging inventory models for deteriorating items under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 371-385 Raw material release time control for complex make-to-order products with stochastic processing times
by Song, Dong-Ping
- 386-400 Two-machine flowshop scheduling problem to minimize total completion time with bounded setup and processing times
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 401-419 Demand forecast accuracy and performance of inventory policies under multi-level rolling schedule environments
by Jeunet, Jully
- 420-437 The impact of information sharing and forecasting in capacitated industrial supply chains: A case study
by Byrne, P.J. & Heavey, Cathal
- 438-448 Industry evidence of enhanced production stability since 1984
by Bivin, David G.
- 449-450 Note on: Concurrent pricing and lot sizing for make-to-order contract production
by Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo
2006, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 183-198 Time-phased creation of hybrid manufacturing systems
by Ioannou, George
- 199-216 Uncapacitated production and location planning models with demand fulfillment flexibility
by Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin & Geunes, Joseph
- 217-225 A heuristic solution procedure for an integrated inventory system under controllable lead-time with equal or unequal sized batch shipments between a vendor and a buyer
by Hoque, Mohammad A. & Goyal, Suresh K.
- 226-243 A new multi-objective heuristic algorithm for solving the stochastic assembly line re-balancing problem
by Gamberini, Rita & Grassi, Andrea & Rimini, Bianca
- 244-254 Cost evaluation of a two-echelon inventory system with lost sales and approximately Poisson demand
by Seifbarghy, Mehdi & Jokar, Mohammad Reza Akbari
- 255-264 Decentralized inventory control in a two-component assembly system
by Chu, Hongsheng & Wang, Jingchun & Jin, Yihui & Suo, Hansheng
- 265-288 A genetic algorithm for solving a fuzzy economic lot-size scheduling problem
by Chang, Ping-Teng & Yao, Ming-Jong & Huang, Shih-Fen & Chen, Chia-Tsung
- 289-301 A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management
by Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn
- 302-316 Joint economic lot size in distribution system with multiple shipment policy
by Siajadi, Hans & Ibrahim, Raafat N. & Lochert, Paul B.
- 317-332 A flow-network approach for equilibrium of material requirements planning
by Yenisey, Mehmet Mutlu
- 333-343 Response surface analysis of a multi-product batch processing facility using a simulation metamodel
by Noguera, Jose H. & Watson, Edward F.
- 344-357 A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs
by Rizk, Nafee & Martel, Alain & Ramudhin, Amar
- 358-378 Designing logistics networks in divergent process industries: A methodology and its application to the lumber industry
by Vila, Didier & Martel, Alain & Beauregard, Robert
- 379-392 An examination of the impact of coordinating supply chain policies and price markdowns on short lifecycle product retail performance
by Nair, Anand & Closs, David J.
2006, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-21 A group genetic algorithm for the machine cell formation problem
by Vila Goncalves Filho, Eduardo & Jose Tiberti, Alexandre
- 22-36 Cost characterizations of supply chain delivery performance
by Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Nagi, Rakesh
- 37-50 A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand
by Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith
- 51-65 Generation of possible multiple components disassembly sequence for maintenance using a disassembly constraint graph
by Li, Jing Rong & Khoo, Li Pheng & Tor, Shu Beng
- 66-86 Sequence-dependent group scheduling problems in flexible flow shops
by Logendran, Rasaratnam & deSzoeke, Paula & Barnard, Faith
- 87-94 Single item optimal lot sizing under continuous unit cost decrease
by Khouja, Moutaz & Goyal, Suresh
- 95-107 Determination of price and warranty length for a normal lifetime distributed product
by Wu, Chin-Chun & Lin, Pei-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu
- 108-131 Comparing two weighted approaches for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines with multiple objectives
by Ding, Fong-Yuen & Zhu, Jin & Sun, Hui
- 132-142 Scheduling of multi-buyer joint replenishments
by Chan, Chi Kin & Yuk-on Li, Leon & To Ng, Chi & Kin-sion Cheung, Bernard & Langevin, Andre
- 143-148 Single machine parallel batch scheduling problem with release dates and three hierarchical criteria to minimize makespan, machine occupation time and stocking cost
by Li, Wenhua & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 149-166 Time-bounds for production networks
by Gibson, Glenn A. & Alawneh, John Y.
- 167-180 EOQ, JIT and fixed costs in the ready-mixed concrete industry
by Min, Wu & Sui Pheng, Low
2006, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 213-229 Time-based manufacturing improves business performance--results from a survey
by Nahm, Abraham Y. & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Subba Rao, S. & Ragu-Nathan, T.S.
- 230-245 Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market
by Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey
- 246-258 Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N.
- 259-272 An ant-colony optimization algorithm for minimizing the completion-time variance of jobs in flowshops
by Gajpal, Yuvraj & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 273-285 A fuzzy programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain
by Kumar, Manoj & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi
- 286-297 Cumulative count of conforming chart with variable sampling intervals
by Liu, J.Y. & Xie, M. & Goh, T.N. & Liu, Q.H. & Yang, Z.H.
- 298-311 The importance of assumptions in investment evaluation
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 312-328 Meta-heuristics from nature for the loop layout design problem
by Nearchou, Andreas C.
- 329-352 Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review
by Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko
- 353-368 Agility evaluation using fuzzy logic
by Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Tseng, Yi-Hong
- 369-384 An optimal replenishment policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand and partial backlogging
by Wu, Kun-Shan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Yang, Chih-Te
2006, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-1 Integrated enterprise and supply chain management
by O'Brien, Christopher & Tang, Ou
- 2-18 On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact
by Geary, S. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 19-29 A heuristic job-shop scheduling algorithm to minimize the total holding cost of completed and in-process products subject to no tardy jobs
by Ohta, Hiroshi & Nakatani, Toshihiro
- 30-52 Supply contract with bidirectional options: The buyer's perspective
by Wang, Qunzhi & Tsao, De-bi
- 53-62 Multi-level, multi-stage capacity-constrained production-inventory systems in discrete time with non-zero lead times using MRP theory
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Thu Thuy Huynh, Thi
- 63-88 Coordinating the resource investment decision for a two-market, price-setting firm
by Bish, Ebru K. & Hong, Seong J.
- 89-98 Supply chain coordination with quantity discount policy
by Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen
- 99-108 A multiple attribute utility theory approach to lean and green supply chain management
by Kainuma, Yasutaka & Tawara, Nobuhiko
- 109-127 Managing uncertainty in ERP-controlled manufacturing environments in SMEs
by Koh, S.C. Lenny & Saad, Sameh M.
- 128-139 Modeling of B2B mobile commerce processes
by Stender, Michael & Ritz, Thomas
- 140-149 Scenario-based planning for lot-sizing and scheduling with uncertain processing times
by Beraldi, Patrizia & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Emanuela & Grieco, Antonio
- 150-158 Chaotic behavior in manufacturing systems
by Alfaro, Miguel D. & Sepulveda, Juan M.
- 159-171 A framework for group decision support systems: An application in the evaluation of information technology for logistics firms
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Tuominen, Markku
- 172-184 Controllable, observable and stable state space representations of a generalized order-up-to policy
by Lalwani, Chandra S. & Disney, Stephen M. & Towill, Denis R.
- 185-193 Order-fulfillment ability analysis in the supply-chain system with fuzzy operation times
by Chen, Chen-Tung & Huang, Sue-Fen
- 194-208 On the equivalence of control theoretic, differential, and difference equation approaches to modeling supply chains
by Disney, Stephen M. & Towill, Denis R. & Warburton, Roger D.H.
2006, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 183-194 Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme
by Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David
- 195-211 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood
- 212-222 Vendor performance with supply risk: A chance-constrained DEA approach
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand
- 223-238 Designing supply chains: Towards theory development
by Vonderembse, Mark A. & Uppal, Mohit & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P.
- 239-252 Setting operating policies for supply hubs
by Shah, Janat & Goh, Mark
- 253-267 User-oriented design for the optimal combination on product design
by Lai, Hsin-Hsi & Lin, Yang-Cheng & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wei, Chien-Hung
- 268-284 Impact of demand uncertainty on supply chain cooperation of single-period products
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Li, Sijie & Liang, Liang
- 285-299 Agility index in the supply chain
by Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Chu, Po-Young
- 300-313 A simulation-based evaluation of the cost of cycle time reduction in Agere Systems wafer fabrication facility--a case study
by Nazzal, Dima & Mollaghasemi, Mansooreh & Anderson, Dave
- 314-321 A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing
by Brierley, John A. & Cowton, Christopher J. & Drury, Colin
- 322-334 Metaheuristic algorithms for the multistage hybrid flowshop scheduling problem
by Jin, Zhihong & Yang, Zan & Ito, Takahiro
- 335-347 Inventory of differential items selling from two shops under a single management with periodically increasing demand over a finite time-horizon
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Kar, Samarjit & Kumar Bhuina, Ashok & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 348-359 Applying fuzzy linguistic quantifier to select supply chain partners at different phases of product life cycle
by Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen & Wang, Shih-Yuan
2006, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-9 Lot size effects on process lead time, lead time demand, and safety stock
by Vaughan, Timothy S.
- 10-29 MCDM in a fuzzy setting: Investment projects assessment application
by Dimova, L. & Sevastianov, P. & Sevastianov, D.
- 30-43 Order-planning model and algorithm for manufacturing steel sheets
by Liu, Shixin & Tang, Jiafu & Song, Jianhai
- 44-58 Sequencing precedence-related jobs on two machines to minimize the weighted completion time
by Ramachandra, Girish & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 59-64 EOQ and EPQ with linear and fixed backorder costs: Two cases identified and models analyzed without calculus
by Sphicas, Georghios P.
- 65-75 Multi-attribute responsive dispatching strategies for automated guided vehicles
by Bilge, Umit & Esenduran, Gokce & Varol, Nebibe & Ozturk, Zeynep & AydIn, Burcu & Alp, Aysun
- 76-86 Analysis of an inventory system with exponential partial backordering
by San José, L.A. & Sicilia, J. & Garcia-Laguna, J.
- 87-100 Operation management in reconfigurable manufacturing systems: Reconfiguration for error handling
by Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Pasek, Zbigniew J. & Koren, Yoram
- 101-115 An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system
by Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 116-130 The optimal ordering policy in a DCF analysis for deteriorating items when trade credit depends on the order quantity
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 131-147 University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA
by Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit
- 148-154 Economic ordering quantity models for items with imperfect quality
by Papachristos, S. & Konstantaras, I.
- 155-167 Modeling decision making and control in manufacturing simulation
by van der Zee, D.J.
- 168-179 New exact method to solve the Pm/rj/[summation operator]Cj schedule problem
by Yalaoui, F. & Chu, C.
2006, Volume 99, Issue 1-2
- 1-3 Control and management of productive systems
by Artiba, Abdelhakim & Gourgand, Michel
- 4-15 Flow shop scheduling problem with limited machine availability: A heuristic approach
by Aggoune, Riad & Portmann, Marie-Claude
- 16-27 Scheduling of a two-machine flowshop with availability constraints on the first machine
by Allaoui, H. & Artiba, A. & Elmaghraby, S.E. & Riane, F.
- 28-40 A heuristic for scheduling a permutation flowshop with makespan objective subject to maximum tardiness
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer
- 41-51 Stochastic algorithms: Using the worst to reach the best
by Baptiste, Pierre
- 52-62 Operating rooms scheduling
by Jebali, AIda & Hadj Alouane, Atidel B. & Ladet, Pierre
- 63-73 A linear programming approach for identical parallel machine scheduling with job splitting and sequence-dependent setup times
by Nait Tahar, Djamel & Yalaoui, Farouk & Chu, Chengbin & Amodeo, Lionel
- 74-87 Scheduling issues for environmentally responsible manufacturing: The case of hoist scheduling in an electroplating line
by SubaI, Corinne & Baptiste, Pierre & Niel, Eric
- 88-101 Throughput maximization in serial production lines with worksharing
by Chen, Jiaqiong & Askin, Ronald G.
- 102-116 Dynamic card controlling in a Conwip system
by Framinan, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Pedro L. & Ruiz-Usano, Rafael
- 117-130 Comparison of negotiation protocols in dynamic agent-based manufacturing systems
by Reaidy, Jihad & Massotte, Pierre & Diep, Daniel
- 131-143 Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit subjected to a minimum required availability level
by Chelbi, Anis & Rezg, Nidhal
- 144-155 Optimal design of work-in-process buffers
by Faria, Jose & Matos, Manuel & Nunes, Eusebio
- 156-176 Urban traffic systems modelling methodology
by Chabrol, Michelle & Sarramia, David & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 177-185 A sequential heuristic procedure for the two-dimensional cutting-stock problem
by Suliman, S.M.A.
- 186-201 Value and risk assessment of supply chain management improvement projects
by Brun, Alessandro & Caridi, Maria & Fahmy Salama, Kamal & Ravelli, Ivan
- 202-221 An investigation into the use of ERP systems in the service sector
by Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie & Millet, Pierre-Alain
- 222-235 Scalable enterprise systems: Quality management issues
by Temponi, Cecilia
- 236-246 Adaptive control charts: A Markovian approach for processes subject to independent disturbances
by De Magalhaes, Maysa S. & B. Costa, Antonio F. & Moura Neto, Francisco D.
2005, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 273-289 Flexibility of manufacturing systems, strategic change and performance
by Llorens, F. Javier & Molina, Luis M. & Verdu, Antonio J.
- 290-300 Optimal inventory policy with noninstantaneous receipt under trade credit
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chuang, Kai-Wayne & Chuang, Bor-Ren
- 301-314 The role of elasticity in supply chain performance
by Hull, Bradley
- 315-327 Suppliers capability and price analysis chart
by Chen, K.L. & Chen, K.S. & Li, R.K.
- 328-341 Applying possibilistic linear programming to aggregate production planning
by Wang, Reay-Chen & Liang, Tien-Fu
2005, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 113-113 Foreword
by Ceroni, Jose A. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 114-128 Decentralized control of cooperative and autonomous agents for solving the distributed resource allocation problem
by Anussornnitisarn, Pornthep & Nof, Shimon Y. & Etzion, Opher
- 129-135 Adaptive genetic algorithm for lot-sizing problem with self-adjustment operation rate
by Hop, Nguyen Van & Tabucanon, Mario T.
- 136-142 An integrated distribution routing model in multi-supply center system
by Hwang, Heung-Suk
- 143-149 Costing RAM design and test analysis model for production facility
by Hwang, Heung-Suk
- 150-161 A distributed dispatching method for the brokerage of truckload freights
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Jun Chung, Woo & Hwang, Hark & Seong Ko, Chang
- 162-171 An analysis of the end-of-aisle order picking system: Multi-aisle served by a single order picker
by Koh, Shie-Gheun & Kwon, Hyuck-Moo & Kim, Young-Jin
- 172-178 Optimal design of rack structure with modular cell in AS/RS
by Lee, Young Hae & Hwan Lee, Moon & Hur, Sun
- 179-188 Architectures, methods and tools for enterprise engineering
by Mertins, K. & Jochem, R.
- 189-203 Achievement assessment for enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations based on critical success factors (CSFs)
by Sun, Albert Y.T. & Yazdani, Abe & Overend, John D.
- 204-214 A heuristic algorithm for a multi-product dynamic lot-sizing and shipping problem
by Lee, Woon-Seek & Han, Jong-Han & Cho, Sung-Jin
- 215-226 Economic statistical process control for multivariate quality characteristics under Weibull shock model
by Yang, S.F. & Rahim, M.A.
- 227-237 Development of a flexible and programmable parts feeding system
by Tay, M.L. & Chua, Patrick S.K. & Sim, S.K. & Gao, Y.
- 238-250 A new approach to job shop scheduling problems with due date constraints considering operation subcontracts
by Chung, Daeyoung & Lee, Kichang & Shin, Kitae & Park, Jinwoo
- 251-261 Recent network design techniques using evolutionary algorithms
by Gen, Mitsuo & Kumar, Anup & Ryul Kim, Jong
- 262-270 Information behavior in the determination of functional specifications for new product development
by Ishii, Kazuyoshi & Ichimura, Takaya & Mihara, Ichiro
2005, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-16 Pricing in revenue management for multiple firms competing for customers
by Dai, Yue & Chao, Xiuli & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Nuttle, Henry L.W.
- 17-40 The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency
by Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias
- 41-55 Supply network dynamics as a source of new business
by Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Paatela, Antti
- 56-80 A framework of ERP systems implementation success in China: An empirical study
by Zhang, Zhe & Lee, Matthew K.O. & Huang, Pei & Zhang, Liang & Huang, Xiaoyuan
- 81-96 Scheduling a single batch processing machine with arbitrary job sizes and incompatible job families
by Koh, Shie-Gheun & Koo, Pyung-Hoi & Kim, Dong-Chun & Hur, Won-Suk
- 97-107 A simple recovery strategy for economic lot scheduling problem: A two-product case
by Tang, Loon Ching & Lee, Loo Hay
- 108-109 Errata to "A robust optimization model for stochastic logistic problems": [International Journal of Production Economics, 64 (2000) 385-397]
by Yasar, Ali
2005, Volume 97, Issue 3
- 247-262 An algorithm for scheduling batches of parts in a multi-cell flexible manufacturing system
by Das, Sidhartha R. & Canel, Cem
- 263-278 The impact of lot-sizing on net profits and cycle times in the n-job, m-machine job shop with both discrete and batch processing
by Kenyon, George & Canel, Cem & Neureuther, Brian D.
- 279-295 ERP implementation failures in China: Case studies with implications for ERP vendors
by Xue, Yajiong & Liang, Huigang & Boulton, William R. & Snyder, Charles A.
- 296-307 An analysis of the multi-product newsboy problem with a budget constraint
by Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Montanari, Roberto
- 308-317 The voting analytic hierarchy process method for selecting supplier
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Hai, Hui Lin
- 318-328 A framework for comparing outsourcing strategies in multi-layered supply chains
by Abdel-Malek, Layek & Kullpattaranirun, Tarathorn & Nanthavanij, Suebsak
- 329-342 The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns
by Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud
- 343-352 A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing"
by Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian
2005, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 121-129 Optimal pricing and ordering policy under permissible delay in payments
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 130-142 The cost of lead-time variability: The case of the exponential distribution
by He, Xin James & Kim, Jeon G. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 143-158 Joint pricing and inventory policies for make-to-stock products with deterministic price-sensitive demand
by Ray, Saibal & Gerchak, Yigal & Jewkes, Elizabeth M.
- 159-171 Strong stability in an (R,s,S) inventory model
by Rabta, Boualem & AIssani, Djamil
- 172-184 Matching industrialised timber frame housing needs and enterprise resource planning: A change process
by Bergstrom, Max & Stehn, Lars
- 185-195 A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
by Hwang, Hark & Choi, Bum & Lee, Min-Jin
- 196-209 The impact of information sharing on a returns policy with the addition of a direct channel
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang & Wang, Xiaoyin & Liu, John J.
- 210-226 Estimating the cost of a new technology intensive automotive product: A case study approach
by Roy, Rajkumar & Colmer, Scott & Griggs, Terry
- 227-240 The use of buffers in project management: The trade-off between stability and makespan
by Van de Vonder, Stijn & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 241-243 Short comments on technical note--The EOQ and EPQ models with shortages derived without derivatives
by Jason Chang, S.K. & Chuang, Jones P.C. & Chen, Hsiao-Jung
2005, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-17 Consolidating a warehouse network:: A physical programming approach
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Messac, Achille & Min, Hokey
- 18-30 A model for optimizing multi-product inventory systems with multiple constraints
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 31-43 Approximate solutions for multi-location inventory systems with transshipments
by Hu, Jason & Watson, Edward & Schneider, Helmut
- 44-51 Analysis of a supply chain partnership with revenue sharing
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 52-65 The common cycle economic lot scheduling in flexible job shops: The finite horizon case
by Torabi, S.A. & Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
- 66-74 A (r,r,Q) inventory model for spare parts involving equipment criticality
by Chang, Pao-Long & Chou, Ying-Chyi & Huang, Ming-Guang
- 75-88 Intermodal container flows in a port system network:: Analysis of possible growths via simulation models
by Parola, Francesco & Sciomachen, Anna
- 89-117 Operating system selection using fuzzy replacement analysis and analytic hierarchy process
by Tolga, Ethem & Demircan, Murat Levent & Kahraman, Cengiz
2005, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 287-288 Special issue on quality in supply chain management and logistics
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Lai, Kee-hung & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 289-300 Higher supply chain security with lower cost: Lessons from total quality management
by Lee, Hau L. & Whang, Seungjin
- 301-313 The antecedent role of quality, information sharing and supply chain proximity on strategic alliance formation and performance
by Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand
- 315-337 Defining the concept of supply chain quality management and its relevance to academic and industrial practice
by Robinson, Carol J. & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 339-354 The impact of supply chain relationship quality on quality performance
by Fynes, Brian & Voss, Chris & de Burca, Sean
- 355-365 A structural equation model of supply chain quality management and organizational performance
by Lin, Chinho & Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Pei Yu, Pei
- 367-380 Designing a reverse logistics operation for short cycle time repair services
by Amini, M. Mehdi & Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Bienstock, Carol C.
- 381-395 Customer-oriented improvement and evaluation of supply chain processes supported by simulation models
by Reiner, Gerald
- 397-410 Relationship stability and supplier commitment to quality
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yeung, A.C.L.
2005, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 143-155 Group scheduling in flexible flow shops
by Logendran, Rasaratnam & Carson, Sara & Hanson, Erik
- 157-174 Integrated fuzzy logic-based model for product modularization during concept development phase
by Nepal, Bimal & Monplaisir, Leslie & Singh, Nanua
- 175-187 A bi-objective model for robust resource-constrained project scheduling
by Al-Fawzan, M. A. & Haouari, Mohamed
- 189-200 Multi-job lot streaming to minimize the mean completion time in m-1 hybrid flowshops
by Zhang, Wei & Yin, Changyu & Liu, Jiyin & Linn, Richard J.
- 201-212 Joint determination of target value and production run for a process with multiple markets
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Fawzan, M.A.
- 213-232 Tradeoffs between base stock levels, numbers of kanbans, and planned supply lead times in production/inventory systems with advance demand information
by Liberopoulos, George & Koukoumialos, Stelios
- 233-247 A collaborative application portal for the mould industry
by Li, Minbo & Wang, Jianguo & Wong, Yoke San & Lee, Kim Seng
- 249-261 On the design of variable sample size and sampling intervals charts under non-normality
by Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu
- 263-272 A linearization approach for inventory models with variable lead time
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 273-283 A beam search heuristic method for mixed-model scheduling with setups
by McMullen, P.R. & Tarasewich, Peter
2005, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-14 The effects of design quality on quality performance
by Fynes, Brian & De Burca, Sean
- 15-36 Analytic network process (ANP) approach for product mix planning in semiconductor fabricator
by Chung, Shu-Hsing & Lee, Amy H. I. & Pearn, W. L.
- 37-46 The decision-making on an in-house logistic division's operation strategies
by Jiang, Bin
- 47-62 An AHP-based approach to ERP system selection
by Wei, Chun-Chin & Chien, Chen-Fu & Wang, Mao-Jiun J.