International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 547-557 A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan
- 558-566 Negotiation of the revenue sharing contract: An agent-based systems approach
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 567-580 Managing a product family under stochastic technological changes
by Liu, Heng & Özer, Özalp
- 581-594 On the design of coordinating contracts
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong
- 595-605 A solution for the intractable inventory model when both demand and lead time are stochastic
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Chatfield, Dean C.
- 606-618 Testing Benford's Law for improving supply chain decision-making: A field experiment
by Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Sridharan, V.
- 619-627 Throughput assessment of mixed-model flexible transfer lines with unreliable machines
by Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Landolsi, N.
- 628-638 Rough data envelopment analysis and its application to supply chain performance evaluation
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Bin & Wu, Desheng
- 639-655 Critical material planning for TFT-LCD production industry
by Lin, James T. & Chen, Tzu-Li & Lin, Yen-Ting
- 656-662 Economic distribution of budget among producers for fulfilling orders under delivery chance constraints
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory & Keren, Baruch
- 663-677 Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 678-691 Heuristics and lower bounds for minimizing the total completion time in a two-machine flowshop
by Ladhari, Talel & Rakrouki, Mohamed Ali
- 692-702 RFID benefits, costs, and possibilities: The economical analysis of RFID deployment in a cruise corporation global service supply chain
by Véronneau, Simon & Roy, Jacques
- 703-713 A hybrid genetic algorithm model for transshipment management decisions
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 714-724 A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 725-740 An efficient buffer design algorithm for production line profit maximization
by Shi, Chuan & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 741-754 Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda
by Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 755-762 Assessing the quality of heuristic solutions to parallel machines min-max scheduling problems
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Alfieri, Arianna & Nicosia, Gaia
- 763-773 Two-machine flow shop scheduling to minimize the sum of maximum earliness and tardiness
by Moslehi, G. & Mirzaee, M. & Vasei, M. & Modarres, M. & Azaron, A.
- 774-782 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Extensions
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 783-789 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Corrections
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 790-792 A comment: "Integrated single vendor-single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time"
by Glock, Christoph H.
2009, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to the special issue on transport logistics and physical distribution
by Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung
- 4-20 Assessing resources, logistics service capabilities, innovation capabilities and the performance of container shipping services in Taiwan
by Yang, Ching-Chiao & Marlow, Peter B. & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 21-34 How supply chain oriented is the port sector?
by Tongzon, Jose & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Sang-Yoon
- 35-46 The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance
by Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H.
- 47-55 The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T.
- 56-66 Shipper behavior to use EC services in liner shipping
by Hsu, Wen-Kai K. & Huang, Show-Hui S. & Yu, Hong-Fwu
- 67-77 Critical factors affecting the adoption of container security service: The shippers' perspective
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Lin, Pei-Shan
- 78-88 Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling
- 89-106 Improving distribution operations: Implementation of material handling systems
by Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 107-117 Container shipping on the Northern Sea Route
by Verny, Jerome & Grigentin, Christophe
- 118-126 An approach for measuring the optimal fleet capacity: Evidence from the container shipping lines in Taiwan
by Wu, Wei-Ming
- 127-132 Interlocking of information systems for international supply and demand chains management
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 133-149 A causal analysis of the impact of information systems and supply chain management practices on operational performance: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Turkey
by Bayraktar, Erkan & Demirbag, Mehmet & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Zaim, Halil
- 150-160 The relationship between supply chain factors and adoption of e-Collaboration tools: An empirical examination
by Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Ooi, Keng-Boon & Sohal, Amrik
- 161-175 E-Procurement adoption in the Southcoast SMEs
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & McGaughey, Ronald E. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Rai, Bharatendra K.
- 176-187 Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network
by Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H.
- 188-199 Business processes inter-operation for supply network co-ordination
by Xu, Henry & Koh, Lenny & Parker, David
- 200-215 Mapping knowledge management and organizational learning in support of organizational memory
by Irani, Zahir & Sharif, Amir M. & Love, Peter E.D.
- 216-228 A business and ICT architecture for a logistics city
by Toh, K.T.K. & Nagel, P. & Oakden, R.
- 229-240 Facilitating multimodal logistics and enabling information systems connectivity through wireless vehicular networks
by Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E.
- 241-254 The demand for training and consultancy investment in SME-specific ERP systems implementation and operation
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Cooper, J.R.
- 255-256 Development of collaborative production systems in emerging economies
by Ceroni, Jose A. & Quezada, Luis E.
- 257-268 Communication protocols for order management in collaborative manufacturing
by Huang, Chin-Yin & Huang, Tai-Siang & Chen, Wu-Lin
- 269-275 Inventory model for an inventory system with time-varying demand rate
by Sakaguchi, Michinori
- 276-285 Inventory service-level optimization within distribution network design problem
by Miranda, Pablo A. & Garrido, Rodrigo A.
- 286-304 An integrated production-distribution model for the dynamic location and allocation problem with safety stock optimization
by Gebennini, Elisa & Gamberini, Rita & Manzini, Riccardo
- 305-311 Outsourcing decision-making aspects considered by IT departments in Brazilian companies
by Dias Ferreira, André Machado & Barbin Laurindo, Fernando José
- 312-318 Supply contract with options
by Gomez_Padilla, A. & Mishina, T.
- 319-328 Dynamic supply chain modeling using a new fuzzy hybrid negotiation mechanism
by Jain, Vipul & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 329-339 A framework for analyzing flexibility of generic objects
by Fitzgerald, Guy & Barad, Miryam & Papazafeiropoulou, Anastasia & Alaa, Ghada
- 340-350 Understanding the strategies of late-movers in International Manufacturing
by Fleury, Afonso & Leme Fleury, Maria Tereza
- 351-365 A strategic-tactical model for the supply chain design in the delocalization context: Mathematical formulation and a case study
by Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B.
- 366-375 Modeling sustainable product lifecycle decision support systems
by Hu, Guiping & Bidanda, Bopaya
- 376-384 Knowledge and information flows in supply chains: A study on pharmaceutical companies
by Pedroso, Marcelo Caldeira & Nakano, Davi
- 385-394 Performance through measuring leader's profiles: An empirical study
by Kulmala, Harri I. & Ahoniemi, Lea & Nissinen, Vesa
- 395-402 Exploring talent flow in Wuhan automotive industry cluster at China
by Mao, Guanfeng & Hu, Bei & Song, Hong
- 403-418 Taking operations strategy into practice: Developing a process for defining priorities and performance measures
by Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa, Sérgio & Reis de Faria, Avides
- 419-428 Reconfigurable organisation to cope with unpredictable goals
by Salerno, Mario Sergio
- 429-439 Disruption management in distributed enterprises: A multi-agent modelling and simulation of cooperative recovery behaviours
by Cauvin, A.C.A. & Ferrarini, A.F.A. & Tranvouez, E.T.E.
- 440-448 Innovation: A data-driven approach
by Kusiak, Andrew
- 449-457 Uncovering the links between regulation and performance measurement
by Tan, Kim Hua & Rae, Rosalind H.
- 458-468 Modeling the response capability of a production system
by Palominos, Pedro & Quezada, Luis & Moncada, Germán
- 469-478 Development of educational program for production manager leading new perspectives on manufacturing technology
by Ishii, Kazuyoshi & Ichimura, Takaya & Ikeda, Hiroshi & Tsuchiya, Akinori & Nakano, Makoto
- 479-484 PLM education in production design and engineering by e-Learning
by Kakehi, Munenori & Yamada, Tetsuo & Watanabe, Ichie
- 485-491 Enterprise modeling and integration: A stochastic management approach
by Matsui, Masayuki
- 492-500 Method for identifying strategic objectives in strategy maps
by Quezada, Luis E. & Cordova, Felisa M. & Palominos, Pedro & Godoy, Katherine & Ross, Jocelyn
- 501-507 ERP application in China: An overview
by Ge, Liping & Voß, Stefan
- 508-516 Best-matching protocols for assembly in e-work networks
by Velásquez, J.D. & Nof, S.Y.
2009, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 299-300 Developments in Production Economics
by Grubbström, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 301-312 The co-evolution of product, production and supply chain decisions, and the emergence of manufacturing strategy
by Adamides, Emmanuel D. & Pomonis, Nikolaos
- 313-322 Product mix variability with correlated demand in two-stage food manufacturing with intermediate storage
by Akkerman, Renzo & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 323-332 A weighted additive fuzzy multiobjective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply Chain
by Amid, Amin & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, Christopher
- 333-352 An agent-based approach for integrating manufacturing operations
by Anosike, A.I. & Zhang, D.Z.
- 353-364 Raw material procurement with fluctuating prices
by Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan & Eidam, Björn
- 365-382 Simultaneous capacity and price control based on fuzzy controllers
by Becher, Michael
- 383-394 The implications of joint adoption of revenue sharing and advance booking discount programs
by Bellantuono, Nicola & Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Tang, Christopher S.
- 395-408 Vendor selection and order allocation using an integrated fuzzy case-based reasoning and mathematical programming model
by Faez, F. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 409-426 On the technical (in)efficiency of a profit maximum
by Fandel, Günter & Lorth, Michael
- 427-440 Strategic process flexibility under lifecycle demand
by Francas, David & Kremer, Mirko & Minner, Stefan & Friese, Markus
- 441-453 Electronic supply network coordination in agrifood networks: Barriers, potentials, and path dependencies
by Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias
- 454-463 On bullwhip in a family of order-up-to policies with ARMA(2,2) demand and arbitrary lead-times
by Gaalman, Gerard & Disney, Stephen M.
- 464-473 Blood platelet production with breaks: optimization by SDP and simulation
by Haijema, René & van Dijk, Nico & van der Wal, Jan & Smit Sibinga, Cees
- 474-481 How to protect against demand and yield risks in MRP systems
by Inderfurth, Karl
- 482-493 Optimizing whole supply chain benefit versus buyer's benefit through supplier selection
by Gheidar Kheljani, J. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 494-504 Robustness of a production schedule to inventory cost calculations
by Koltai, Tamás
- 505-518 A strategic capacity allocation model for a complex supply chain: Formulation and solution approach comparison
by Li, Hongyan & Hendry, Linda & Teunter, Ruud
- 519-532 Increasing goal congruence in project evaluation by introducing a strict market depreciation schedule
by Lindblom, Ted & Sjögren, Stefan
- 533-549 Coordinating multi-business sales through management simulators
by Miragliotta, Giovanni & Brun, Alessandro & Soydan, Ilker A.
- 550-561 A swift response framework for measuring the strategic fit for a horizontal collaborative initiative
by Naesens, Kobe & Gelders, Ludo & Pintelon, Liliane
- 562-573 Collaboration in the airport business through the development of an IT platform
by Nucciarelli, Alberto & Gastaldi, Massimo
- 574-583 The development of a dynamic supply chain analysis tool--Integration of SCOR and discrete event simulation
by Persson, Fredrik & Araldi, Mirko
- 584-600 Inventory rationing and sharing in pre-sell distribution with mobile communication technologies
by Pishchulov, Grigory & Richter, Knut
- 601-609 A single-item inventory model for expected inventory order crossovers
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 610-619 Linking operations objectives to actions: A plug and play approach
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 620-632 Logistics drivers for shelf stacking in grocery retail stores: Potential for efficiency improvement
by van Zelst, Susan & van Donselaar, Karel & van Woensel, Tom & Broekmeulen, Rob & Fransoo, Jan
- 633-640 CIBOCOF: A framework for industrial maintenance concept development
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
- 641-650 Understanding the relationships between time and cost to improve supply chain performance
by Whicker, L. & Bernon, M. & Templar, S. & Mena, C.
- 651-653 Stochastic models for supply chains--Introduction to the special issue
by van Houtum, Geert-Jan & Wong, Hartanto
- 654-664 Evaluating order throughput time in 2-block warehouses with time window batching
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & de Koster, René B.M.
- 665-677 Using imperfect advance demand information in ordering and rationing decisions
by Tan, Tarkan & Güllü, Refik & Erkip, Nesim
- 678-699 On pricing of perishable assets with menu costs
by Berk, Emre & Gürler, Ülkü & YIldIrIm, Gonca
- 700-714 Optimal ordering and pricing in a quick response system
by Serel, Dogan A.
- 715-727 Risk sharing in supply chains using order bands--Analytical results and managerial insights
by Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Tayur, Sridhar
- 728-738 Modeling supply-chain planning under demand uncertainty using stochastic programming: A survey motivated by asset-liability management
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 739-751 Impact of market demand mis-specification on a two-level supply chain
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 752-767 A simulation/metaheuristic approach to newspaper production and distribution supply chain problems
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert & Xu, Xiaojing & Zepeda, David
2009, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-3 Modelling and control of productive system: Concepts and application
by Thomas, André & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 5-20 A model-driven approach for collaborative service-oriented architecture design
by Touzi, Jihed & Benaben, Fréderick & Pingaud, Hervé & Lorré, Jean Pierre
- 21-38 Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: From standards to constraints
by Houe, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 39-48 A production rate control policy for stochastic repair and remanufacturing systems
by Pellerin, Robert & Sadr, Javad & Gharbi, Ali & Malhamé, Roland
- 49-56 Development of automatic fault tree synthesis system using decision matrix
by Yang, Zong-Xiao & Zheng, Yan-Yi & Xue, Jin-Xue
- 57-67 Particle swarm optimization: A study of particle displacement for solving continuous and combinatorial optimization problems
by Kemmoé Tchomté, Sylverin & Gourgand, Michel
- 68-71 An integrated production planning model for molds and end items
by Cormier, Gilles & Rezg, Nidhal
- 72-80 Tool path of lathe machine in flexible transfer lines by using genetic algorithms
by Ramli, Rizauddin & Yamamoto, Hidehiko & Qudeiri, Jaber Abu
- 81-87 Johnson's algorithm: A key to solve optimally or approximately flow shop scheduling problems with unavailability periods
by Allaoui, Hamid & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 88-98 Quantized Hopfield networks and tabu search for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Ateme-Nguema, Barthélemy & Dao, Thiên-My
- 99-111 Opportunities to reconsider decision making processes due to Auto-ID
by Klein, Thomas & Thomas, André
- 112-120 Evaluation of 4PL operating models: A decision making approach based on 2-additive Choquet integral
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Sakir Ersoy, Mehmet
- 121-129 Theory of constraints and the combinatorial complexity of the product-mix decision
by Linhares, Alexandre
- 130-140 Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition
by Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo
- 141-147 An np control chart for monitoring the mean of a variable based on an attribute inspection
by Wu, Zhang & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Shu, Lianjie & Jiang, Wei
- 148-161 Active-set sequential quadratic programming method with compact neighbourhood algorithm for the multi-polygon mass production cutting-stock problem with rotatable polygons
by Yu, M.T. & Lin, T.Y. & Hung, C.
- 162-175 Service-based capacity strategy for manufacturing service duopoly of differentiated prices and lognormal random demand
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Chung, Hsien-Jung
- 176-182 A perishable inventory model with Markovian renewal demands
by Lian, Zhaotong & Liu, Xiaoming & Zhao, Ning
- 183-194 Schedule evaluation in unstable manufacturing environments
by Lopez de Haro, Santiago & Gershwin, Stanley B. & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 195-202 Short-term decision support system for maintenance task prioritization
by Li, Lin & Ni, Jun
- 203-211 A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data
by Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter
- 212-223 Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results
by Alsyouf, Imad
- 224-232 Fuzzy goal programming based genetic algorithm approach to nutrient management for rice crop planning
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 233-254 Design of the optimal feeding policy in an assembly system
by Battini, Daria & Faccio, Maurizio & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 255-265 Economic production quantity model with imperfect-quality items, two-way imperfect inspection and sales return
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub
- 266-273 Logistics scheduling to minimize inventory and transport costs
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 274-285 Contribution of productivity and firm size to value-added: Evidence from Vietnam
by Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 286-295 The effect of organisational change on UK public library efficiency
by Hammond, Christopher J.
- 296-297 A note on "minimizing a weighted quadratic function of job lateness in the single machine system"
by Soroush, H.M.
2009, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 276-286 Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem
by Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 287-300 Ant colony optimization for the single model U-type assembly line balancing problem
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Erel, Erdal & Alp, Arda
- 301-314 Integrated multi-period cell formation and subcontracting production planning in dynamic cellular manufacturing systems
by Safaei, Nima & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 315-326 Backup strategy for robots' failures in an automotive assembly system
by Kahan, Tomer & Bukchin, Yossi & Menassa, Roland & Ben-Gal, Irad
- 327-339 Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer
by Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 340-347 A method for reducing inter-departure time variability in serial production lines
by Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 348-367 Performance evaluation of production systems monitored by statistical process control and off-line inspections
by Colledani, Marcello & Tolio, Tullio
- 368-377 The effect of dynamic worker behavior on flow line performance
by Digiesi, Salvatore & Kock, Ad A.A. & Mummolo, Giovanni & Rooda, Jacobus E.
- 378-388 Circulation of autonomous agents in production and service networks
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 389-399 Queueing models for full-flexible multi-class call centers with real-time anticipated delays
by Jouini, Oualid & Dallery, Yves & Aksin, Zeynep
- 400-410 Optimization methods for a stochastic surgery planning problem
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Grimaud, Frédéric & Xie, Xiaolan
- 411-417 A continuous model for supply planning of assembly systems with stochastic component procurement times
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Dolgui, Alexandre & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 418-429 Defining inventory control points in multiproduct stochastic pull systems
by Askin, Ronald G. & Krishnan, Shravan
- 430-436 Discrete forecast horizons for two-product variants of the dynamic lot-size problem
by Dawande, Milind & Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Naranpanawe, Sanjeewa & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 437-451 Coordinated supply chain scheduling
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 452-462 The endoscopy scheduling problem: A case study with two specialised operating rooms
by Fei, Hongying & Meskens, Nadine & Combes, Catherine & Chu, Chengbin
- 463-475 Constraint programming for project-driven manufacturing
by Banaszak, Z.A. & Zaremba, M.B. & Muszynski, W.
- 476-494 Designing an electronic auction market for complex 'smart parts' logistics: Options based on LeBaron's computational stock market
by McKelvey, Bill & Wycisk, Christine & Hülsmann, Michael
- 495-500 An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart
by Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi
- 501-511 Benefits of using hybrid business models within a supply chain
by Martínez-Olvera, César
- 512-524 Offshore outsourcing of services: An evolutionary perspective
by Tate, Wendy L. & Ellram, Lisa M. & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi
- 525-539 Agents' incentives under buy-back contracts in a two-stage supply chain
by Wang, Yulan & Zipkin, Paul
- 540-551 An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management
by Hsieh, Pao-Nuan & Chang, Pao-Long
- 552-569 Analyzing the relationships between information technology, inputs substitution and national characteristics based on CES stochastic frontier production models
by Chen, Yueh H. & Lin, Winston T.
- 570-584 Coordinating dispersed product development processes: A contingency perspective of project design and modelling
by To, Chester K.M. & Fung, Hon-Kwok & Harwood, Raymond J. & Ho, K.C.
- 585-594 Performance of French intensive care units: A directional distance function approach at the patient level
by Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Minvielle, E. & Valdmanis, V. & Aegerter, P. & Guidet, B.
- 595-606 Investment decisions in troubled times: A Bayesian approach applied to Brazilian firms
by Kalatzis, Aquiles Elie Guimarães & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto
- 607-612 Dynamic lot sizing problem with continuous-time Markovian production cost
by Azaron, Amir & Tang, Ou & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 613-624 Economic design of an X chart for short-run production
by Ho, Linda Lee & Trindade, Anderson Laécio Galindo
- 625-632 Job rotation in assembly lines employing disabled workers
by Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 633-652 A paradigm for examining second-order factor models employing structural equation modeling
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Babbar, Sunil & Kaighobadi, Mehdi
- 653-668 Quantifying the effects of product family decisions on material selection: A process-based costing approach
by Johnson, Michael D. & Kirchain, Randolph E.
- 669-688 A hybrid heuristic algorithm adopting both Boltzmann function and mutation operator for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chang, Chin-Chih & Yeh, Jinn-Yi
2009, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-4 Developments and emerging research opportunities in operations strategy and supply chain management
by Zhao, Xiande & Lee, Tien-sheng
- 5-17 Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Ma, Huafan
- 18-29 How organizational flexibility affects new product development in an uncertain environment: Evidence from China
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Wei, Zelong
- 30-41 Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support
by van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard
- 42-53 A comparative study of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden
by Zhou, Honggeng & Keong Leong, G. & Jonsson, Patrik & Sum, Chee-Chuong
- 54-65 Purchasing choices and channel structure strategies for a two-echelon system with risk-averse players
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 66-78 The effects of trust and coercive power on supplier integration
by Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Selen, Willem & Zhang, Min & Huo, Baofeng
- 79-87 Cooperative strategies in customer-supplier relationships: The role of interfirm trust
by Laaksonen, Toni & Jarimo, Toni & Kulmala, Harri I.
- 88-99 Supply chain coordination and decision making under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Zhu, Zhanbei & Huang, Lihua
- 100-114 Conceptual framework for the characterization of the order promising process in a collaborative selling network context
by Alarcón, F. & Alemany, M.M.E. & Ortiz, A.
- 115-124 The production, remanufacture and waste disposal model with lost sales
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A.
- 125-138 The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance
by Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 139-150 Joint inventory allocation and pricing decisions for perishable products
by Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Chulung & Liu, Rujing
- 151-161 Coordinating supply chains with sales rebate contracts and vendor-managed inventory
by Wong, W.K. & Qi, J. & Leung, S.Y.S.
- 162-175 A study on evaluation of demand information-sharing methods in supply chain
by Ryu, Seung-Jin & Tsukishima, Takahiro & Onari, Hisashi
- 176-189 A contingency approach for SC strategy in the Italian luxury industry: Do consolidated models fit?
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia M. & Golini, Ruggero
- 190-204 Supplier alliances and environmental uncertainty: An empirical study
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 205-220 Evaluation of product customization strategies through modularization and postponement
by Brun, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta
- 221-232 The product-relationship-matrix as framework for strategic supply chain design based on operations theory
by Seuring, Stefan
- 233-242 Optimizing partners' choice in IS/IT outsourcing projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR
by Chen, Lisa Y. & Wang, Tien-Chin
- 243-251 The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement
by Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome
- 252-269 An investigation of resource-based and institutional theoretic factors in technology adoption for operations and supply chain management
by Zhang, Cheng & Dhaliwal, Jasbir
2009, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 228-239 Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers
by Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo
- 240-246 Goods classification based on distribution center environmental factors
by Li, Ming-Liang
- 247-258 Supply chain risk in turbulent environments--A conceptual model for managing supply chain network risk
by Trkman, Peter & McCormack, Kevin
- 259-270 Supporting the module sequencing decision in the ERP implementation process--An application of the ANP method
by Hallikainen, Petri & Kivijärvi, Hannu & Tuominen, Markku
- 271-283 A hierarchy of adaptive control charts
by De Magalhães, M.S. & Costa, A.F.B. & Moura Neto, F.D.
- 284-297 Racing to market leadership: Product launch and upgrade decisions
by Li, Ying & Jin, Yanhong H.
- 298-307 A bicriteria approach to minimize number of tardy jobs and resource consumption in scheduling a single machine
by Yedidsion, Liron & Shabtay, Dvir & Korach, Ephraim & Kaspi, Moshe
- 308-327 Design and analysis of government subsidized collection systems for incentive-dependent returns
by Aksen, Deniz & Aras, Necati & Karaarslan, Ayse Gönül