Vor- und Nachteile der W-Besoldung
AbstractDie vor rund zehn Jahren eingeführte W-Besoldung weist gegenüber der vorhergehenden C-Besoldung einige Vor- und Nachteile auf. Nach ökonomischen Vorüberlegungen und einer kurzen Vorstellung der beiden Besoldungssysteme werden diese Unterschiede betrachtet und Empfehlungen formuliert. -- The W-Remuneration, introduced nearly ten years ago for professors, has some pros and cons compared to the former C-Remuneration. Following some preliminary economic considerations and a short presentation of both remuneration systems, their differences are examined to give some recommendations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics in its series Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics with number 5/2013.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitätsstr. 14-16, 48143 Münster
Phone: 02 51 / 83-2 29 10
Fax: 02 51 / 83-2 83 99
Web page: http://www.wiwi.uni-muenster.de/io/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dilger, Alexander, 2007.
"German universities as state-sponsored co-operatives,"
1/07, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Alexander Dilger, 2007. "German Universities as State-sponsored Co-operatives," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 18(2), pages 102-116.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1999. "Personnel Economics: Past Lessons and Future Directions: Presidential Address to the Society of Labor Economists, San Francisco, May 1, 1998," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 199-236, April.
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000.
"Pay Enough Or Don'T Pay At All,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810, August.
- Gneezy, U. & Rustichini, A., 1998. "Pay Enough - Or Don't Pay at All," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1998-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1986. "Salaries and Piece Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 405-31, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.