Non-Exclusive Dynamic Contracts, Competition, and the Limits of Insurance
Abstractto the second group.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2009 Meeting Papers with number 509.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Laurence Ales & Pricila Maziero, . "Non-exclusive Dynamic Contracts, Competition, and the Limits of Insurance," GSIA Working Papers 2010-E59, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albanesi, Stefania & Sleet, Christopher, 2003.
"Dynamic Optimal Taxation with Private Information,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania Albanesi & Christopher Sleet, 2004. "Dynamic optimal taxation with private information," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 140, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 2004.
"Moral Hazard and Nonexclusive Contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 306-328, Summer.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 1998. "Moral hazard and non-exclusive contracts," Economics Working Papers 345, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bisin, Alberto & Guaitoli, Danilo, 1998. "Moral Hazard and Non-Exclusive Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 1987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1987. "Markets as Constraints: Multilateral Incentive Compatibility in Continuum Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 399-412, July.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2005. "Consumption versus Expenditure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 919-948, October.
- Laurence Ales & Pricila Maziero, 2007.
"Accounting for private information,"
2007 Meeting Papers
804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2013.
"Hidden insurance in a moral hazard economy,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2013/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2013. "Hidden Insurance in a Moral Hazard Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1337, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2014. "Hidden Insurance in a Moral Hazard Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2013. "Hidden Insurance in a Moral Hazard Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2010.
"Public and Private Insurance with Costly Transactions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2010. "Public and Private Insurance with Costly Transactions," IZA Discussion Papers 5201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "Unobservable savings, risk sharing and default in the financial system," MPRA Paper 29542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarolta Laczo, 2010. "Estimating Dynamic Contracts: Risk Sharing in Village Economies," 2010 Meeting Papers 687, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "A Theory of Bank Illiquidity and Default with Hidden Trades," MPRA Paper 43799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.