Reconsideration-Proofness: A Refinement for Infinite Horizon Time Inconsistency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2002.
"Credible Communication in Dynastic Government,"
Game Theory and Information
- Roger Lagunoff, 2002. "Credible Communication in Dynastic Government," Working Papers gueconwpa~02-02-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2002. "Credible Communication in Dynastic Government," Wallis Working Papers WP34, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Manuel Amador & Iván Werning & George-Marios Angeletos, 2006.
"Commitment vs. Flexibility,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 365-396, 03.
- Manuel Amador & George-Marios Angeletos & Ivan Werning, 2004. "Commitment vs. Flexibility," 2004 Meeting Papers 87, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manuel Amador & Ivan Werning & George-Marios Angeletos, 2003. "Commitment Vs. Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 10151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2004.
"Self Control, Revealed Preferences and Consumption Choice,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 243-264, April.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2003. "Self-control, revealed preference and consumption choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000362, David K. Levine.
- Chade, Hector & Prokopovych, Pavlo & Smith, Lones, 2008.
"Repeated games with present-biased preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 157-175, March.
- Hector Chade & Pavlo Prokopovych & Lones Smith, . "Repeated Games with Present-Biased Preferences," Working Papers 2173938, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hector Chade & Pavlo Prokopovych & Lones Smith, 2006. "Repeated Games with Present-Biased Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1555, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2000.
"Modelling time-inconsistent preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1116-1124, May.
- Vieille, Nicolas & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2002.
"Uniqueness in Infinitely Repeated Decision Problems,"
Working Paper Series
577, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & WEIBULL, Jörgen W., 2002. "Uniqueness in infinitely repeated decision problems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 755, HEC Paris.
- Ok, Efe A. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2007. "A theory of (relative) discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 214-245, November.
- Zhao, Rui R., 2006. "Renegotiation-proof contract in repeated agency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 263-281, November.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota., 2001. "Looking for evidence of time-inconsistent preferences in asset market data," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 13-24.
- Efe A Ok & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2003. "A General Theory of Time Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000089, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward C. Prescott & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2000.
"On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations,"
282, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2000. "On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations," Working Papers 602, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christopher Sleet & Sevin Yeltekin, 2006. "Credibility and endogenous societal discounting," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 410-437, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.