Time to Default in the U.K. Mortgage Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics in its series Archive Working Papers with number 016.
Date of creation: Mar 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK
Phone: 44-20- 7316429
Fax: 44-20- 7316416
Web page: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas M. Springer & Neil G. Waller, 1993. "Lender Forbearance: Evidence from Mortgage Delinquency Patterns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 27-46.
- Ncube, M. & Satchell, S.E., 1995. "Modelling U.K. Mortgage Defaults Using a Hazard Approach Based on American Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9408, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1993. "Handing Over the Keys: A Perspective on Mortgage Default Research," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 211-246.
- Seow Ong & Tien Sing & Alan Teo, 2007. "Delinquency and Default in Arms: The Effects of Protected Equity and Loss Aversion," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 253-280, October.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P., 2000.
"My Home Was My Castle: Evictions and Repossessions in Britain,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 287-319, December.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010.
"Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions,"
Economics Series Working Papers
499, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," SERC Discussion Papers 0052, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hott, Christian, 2013. "A model of mortgage losses and its applications for macroprudential instruments," Discussion Papers 34/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Whitley & Richard Windram & Prudence Cox, 2004. "An empirical model of household arrears," Bank of England working papers 214, Bank of England.
- Mitropoulos, Atanasios & Zaidi, Rida, 2009. "Relative indicators of default risk among UK residential mortgages," MPRA Paper 19619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.