Default Risk on FHA-Insured Home Mortgages as a Function of the Terms of Financing: A Quantitative Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 24 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul S. Willen & Adam Hale Shapiro & Kristopher Gerardi, 2008.
"Subprime Outcomes: Risky Mortgages, Homeownership Experiences, and Foreclosures,"
2008 Meeting Papers
345, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2007. "Subprime outcomes: risky mortgages, homeownership experiences, and foreclosures," Working Papers 07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2013.
"Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default,"
NBER Working Papers
19345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Staff Reports 582, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chung, Joseph & To, Minh Chau & Thrin, Minh Anh, 1982. "Une mesure composite du risque des prêts hypothécaires," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 463-476, dÃ©cembre.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Minjung Park, 2008. "An Empirical Model of Subprime Mortgage Default From 2000 to 2007," NBER Working Papers 14625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kashian, Russell & Carroll, Joseph D., Jr., 2011. "The Effect of Sheriffâ€™s Sales on Condominium Sub-Market Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Roberto G. Quercia & George W. McCarthy & Michael A. Stegman, 1993. "Mortgage Default Among Rural, Low-Income Borrowers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_96, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:fip:fedreq:y:2012:i:2q:p:111-138:n:vol.98no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breck Robinson, 2012. "The performance of non-owner-occupied mortgages during the housing crisis," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 2Q, pages 111-138.
- Danny Ben-Shahar, 2006. "Screening Mortgage Default Risk: A Unified Theoretical Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 215-240.
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2007.
"Foreclosures in Ohio: does lender type matter?,"
0724, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Decomposing the foreclosure crisis: House price depreciation versus bad underwriting," Working Paper 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.