by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Singh, Anshul, 2013. "Do the FDI, Economic growth and Trade affect each other for India: An ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 51447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar, Saibal & Roy, Poulomi & Saha, Sarani, 2012. "Public and Private Sector Jobs, Unreported Income and Consumption Gap in India: Evidence from Micro-Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Gopalakrishna & Shah, Akash & Singh, Abhijeet, 2011. "Algorithms for merging tick data and data analysis for Indian financial market," MPRA Paper 32058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd, Irfan, 2010. "The Role of Executives in Hostile Takeover Attempts," MPRA Paper 22123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- John Whalley & Tanmaya Shekhar, 2010. "The Rapidly Deepening India-China Economic Relationship," CESifo Working Paper Series 3183, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Vimal Kumar & Stergios Skaperdas, 2008. "On The Economics oF Organized Crime," Working Papers 070815, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Saha, Sarani, 2007. "Democratic Institutions and Provision of Public Good," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt55f3c17g, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Deacon, Robert & Saha, Sarani, 2005. "Public Good Provision by Dictatorships: A Survey," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1jk5b0vr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Basanth Kommadath & Runa Sarkar & Binayak Rath, 2012. "A Fuzzy Logic Based Approach to Assess Sustainable Development of the Mining and Minerals Sector," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 386-399, November.
- Sarani Saha, 2011. "City-level analysis of the effect of political regimes on public good provision," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 155-171, April.
- Kulshreshtha, Praveen, 2007. "An efficiency and welfare classification of rationing by waiting in the presence of bribery," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 530-548, July.
- Praveen Kulshreshtha, 2003. "Rationing by Waiting, Opportunity Costs of Waiting and Bribery," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 59-75, January.
- Kulshreshtha, Praveen & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2001. ""No return, no refund": an analysis of deposit-refund systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 379-394, December.