Enforcement of property rights in a barter economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reuven Glick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010.
"Collateral Damage: Trade Disruption and the Economic Impact of War,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 102-127, February.
- Reuven Glick & Alan M. Taylor, 2005. "Collateral Damage: Trade Disruption and the Economic Impact of War," NBER Working Papers 11565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuven Glick & Alan M. Taylor, 2005. "Collateral damage: trade disruption and the economic impact of war," Working Paper Series 2005-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alan M. Taylor & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Collateral Damage: Trade Disruption and the Economic Impact of War," Working Papers 515, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Glick, Reuven & Taylor, Alan M, 2005. "Collateral Damage: Trade Disruption and the Economic Impact of War," CEPR Discussion Papers 5209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, S.J., 1997.
"Anarchy and Autarky: Endogenous Predation as a Barrier to Trade,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
383, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, 2005. "Anarchy And Autarky: Endogenous Predation As A Barrier To Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 189-213, 02.
- Anderton, Charles H. & Carter, John R., 2008.
"Vulnerable trade: The dark side of an Edgeworth box,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 422-432, November.
- Charles Anderton & John Carter, 2004. "Vulnerable Trade: The Dark Side of an Edgeworth Box," Working Papers 0411, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2002. "Insecure Property and the Efficiency of Exchange," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 133-146, January.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2000.
"The Creation of Effective Property Rights,"
NBER Working Papers
7897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bush, Winston C. & Mayer, Lawrence S., 1974. "Some implications of anarchy for the distribution of property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 401-412, August.
- Raul Caruso, 2012.
"Differentials in property Rights in a two-sector economy,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 122(2), pages 257-278.
- Caruso, Raul, 2012. "Differentials in Property Rights in a two sector-economy," NEPS Working Papers 2/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Anna Rubinchik & Roberto Samaniego, 2013.
"Demand for contract enforcement in a barter environment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 73-97, June.
- Rubinchik, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto M., . "Demand For Contract Enforcement in A Barter Environment," Working Papers WP2011/15, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2011.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Magnus HOFFMANN, 2010.
"Endogenous Timing in General Rent‐Seeking and Conflict Models,"
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2012. "Endogenous timing in general rent-seeking and conflict models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 168-184.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota Graziosi, Gregoire, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent-Seeking and Conflict Models," MPRA Paper 24084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Magnus Hoffmann, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent‐Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers halshs-00553119, HAL.
- Philipp Denter & Dana Sisak, 2010. ""Who's the thief?": Asymmetric Information and the Creation of Property Rights," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.