An Efficient and Egalitarian Negotiation Procedure for Economies with Externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krishna, Vijay & Serrano, Roberto, 1995.
"Perfect Equilibria of a Model of N-Person Noncooperative Bargaining,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-72.
- Krishna, V. & Serrano, R., 1993. "Perfect Equilibria of a Model of N-Person Noncooperative Bargaining," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 10, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Krishna, V. & serrano, R., 1993. "Perfect Equilibria of a Model of N-Person Noncooperative Bargaining," Papers 10-93-31, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Gul, Faruk, 1989. "Bargaining Foundations of Shapley Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 81-95, January.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, .
"Bidding For The Surplus: A Non-Cooperative Approach To The Shapley Value,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
461.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2001. "Bidding for the Surplus : A Non-cooperative Approach to the Shapley Value," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 274-294, October.
- Mutuswami, Suresh & Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2004. "Bidding for the surplus: realizing efficient outcomes in economic environments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 111-123, July.
- CAMINA, Ester & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2004.
"The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Camiña, Ester & Porteiro, Nicolás, 2009. "The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Ester Camiña & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "The Role of Mediation in Peacemaking and Peacekeeping Negotiations," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010.
"Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms,"
520, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2011. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Licun Xue & Lingling Zhang, 2012. "Bidding and sequential coalition formation with externalities," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 49-73, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.