Evolving Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Small Open Economy: An Estimated Markov Switching DSGE Model for the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blagov , Boris & Funke, Michael, 2013. "The regime-dependent evolution of credibility: A fresh look at Hong Kong’s linked exchange rate system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & le Roux, Stephanus, 2013.
"Commitment vs. Discretion in the UK: An Empirical Investigation of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy Regime,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-52, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Stephanus le Roux, 2013. "Commitment vs. Discretion in the UK: An Empirical Investigation of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy Regime," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 99-152, December.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Stephanus le Roux, 2013. "Commitment vs. discretion in the UK: An empirical investigation of the monetary and fiscal policy regime," Working Papers 2013_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2013.
"How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2013-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Tatiana Kirsanova & Campbell Leith, 2013. "How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 2013_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell & Chen, Xiaoshan, 2013. "How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013.
"Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? A Markov-switching structural investigation,"
2013/24, Norges Bank.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Markow-Switching Structural Investigation," Working Papers 0018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Marian Vavra, 2013. "Testing for linear and Markov switching DSGE models," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Boris Blagov, 2013. "Financial crises and time- varying risk premia in a small open economy: a Markov-Switching DSGE model for Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Dec 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.