Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Location science; GIScience; Optimization; C61; C63; C8;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Tony H. Grubesic & Alan T. Murray, 2002. "Constructing the divide: Spatial disparities in broadband access," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 197-221.
- Jo�o Teixeira & Ant�nio Antunes & Dominique Peeters, 2007. "An optimization-based study on the redeployment of a secondary school network," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 296-315, March.
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Kalvenes, Joakim & Kennington, Jeffery & Olinick, Eli, 2005. "Hierarchical cellular network design with channel allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T. & Kim, Changjoo, 2006. "Strategic route extension in transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 661-673, June.
- Kamyoung Kim & Alan T. Murray, 2008. "Enhancing Spatial Representation In Primary And Secondary Coverage Location Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 745-768.
- Alexandra Ribeiro & Ant�nio Pais Antunes, 2002. "A GIS-based decision-support tool for public facility planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 553-569, July.
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- Vlachopoulou, Maro & Silleos, George & Manthou, Vassiliki, 2001. "Geographic information systems in warehouse site selection decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 205-212, May.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Francis, Richard L. & McGinnis, Leon F. & White, John A., 1983. "Locational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 220-252, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.