Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 39.
Date of creation: May 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Abellanas & Ma López & Javier Rodrigo & Isabel Lillo, 2011. "Weak equilibrium in a spatial model," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 449-459, August.
- Campos Rodríguez, Clara M. & Santos Peñate, Dolores R. & Moreno Pérez, José Andrés, 2013. "Formulación lineal de extensiones del problema de localización competitiva del líder-seguidor/Linear Formulation for Extensions of the Leader-Follower Competitive Location Problem," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 255 (20pags, Enero.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 2000. "Supermarket key attributes and location decisions: A comparative study between British and Spanish consumers," Economics Working Papers 469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1997. "Competitive location and pricing on networks," Economics Working Papers 219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Benjamin Spaulding & Robert Cromley, 2007. "Integrating the maximum capture problem into a GIS framework," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 267-288, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.