Weak equilibrium in a spatial model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2006. "Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 870-878, December.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Abellanas, Manuel & López, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2010. "Searching for equilibrium positions in a game of political competition with restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 892-896, March.
- Lindsey, John II & Pratt, John W. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 1995. "Equilibrium with agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 249-260, June.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.