Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 141 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May.
- Saydam, Cem & Repede, John & Burwell, Timothy, 1994. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: A comparative study," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-120.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Repede, John F. & Bernardo, John J., 1994. "Developing and validating a decision support system for locating emergency medical vehicles in Louisville, Kentucky," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 567-581, June.
- Beasley, J. E. & Chu, P. C., 1996. "A genetic algorithm for the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 392-404, October.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-120, August.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2011. "Parallel algorithms for continuous multifacility competitive location problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 557-573, August.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Vergara, F. Elizabeth & Saydam, Cem & Xiao, Jing, 2007. "Developing effective meta-heuristics for a probabilistic location model via experimental design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Lee, Sang M. & Asllani, Arben A., 2004. "Job scheduling with dual criteria and sequence-dependent setups: mathematical versus genetic programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-153, April.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Saydam, Cem, 2009. "A minimum expected response model: Formulation, heuristic solution, and application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 253-262, December.
- Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2011. "A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 287-300, April.
- Noor-E-Alam, Md. & Mah, Andrew & Doucette, John, 2012. "Integer linear programming models for grid-based light post location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 17-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.