Competitive location in discrete space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 96.
Date of creation: Nov 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- HANSEN, Pierre & LABBE, Martine & PEETERS, Dominique & François THISSE, Jacques, . "Facility location analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP -747, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rothschild, R, 1976. "A Note on the Effect of Sequential Entry on Choice of Location," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 313-20, June.
- Daniel Serra & Samuel Ratick & Charles Revelle, 1994.
"The maximum capture problem with uncertainty,"
Economics Working Papers
74, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Haase, Knut & Hoppe, Mirko, 2008. "Standortplanung unter Wettbewerb - Teil 1: Grundlagen," Discussion Papers 2/2008, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Sciences "Friedrich List", Institute for Transport and Economics.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2007. "Incorporating Waiting Time in Competitive Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-76, March.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 2000. "Supermarket key attributes and location decisions: A comparative study between British and Spanish consumers," Economics Working Papers 469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Clara Campos Rodríguez & Dolores Santos Peñate & José Moreno Pérez, 2010. "An exact procedure and LP formulations for the leader—follower location problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 97-121, July.
- Blas Pelegrín & Rafael Suárez-Vega & Saúl Cano, 2012. "Isodistant points in competitive network facility location," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 639-660, October.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.