Understanding economic change: the impact of emotion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Cognitive institutionalism; Endogenous change; Emotions; Values; Mental representations; B25; B52; D02; D83;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evelyn Gick & Wolfgang Gick, 2001. "F.A. Hayek’s theory of mind and theory of cultural evolution revisited: Toward and integrated perspective," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 2(1), pages 149-162, March.
- Simon Gachter & Ernst Fehr, 2000.
"Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 980-994, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 1999. "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 183, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, . "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 010, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thogersen, John & Olander, Folke, 2002. "Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 605-630, October.
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2004. "Social norms and human cooperation," Macroeconomics 0409026, EconWPA.
- Etzioni, Amitai, 1988. "Normative-affective factors: Toward a new decision-making model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Imagination and society. The affective side of institutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 223-241, December.
- Cristiano Castelfranchi & Francesca Giardini & Francesca Marzo, 2006. "Symposium on ‘‘Cognition and Rationality: Part I’’ Relationships between rational decisions, human motives, and emotions," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 5(2), pages 173-197, November.
- G. Hodgson., 2008. "Institutions and Individuals: Interaction and Evolution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Salvatore Rizzello & Margherita Turvani, 2002. "Subjective Diversity and Social Learning: A Cognitive Perspective for Understanding Institutional Behavior," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 197-210, June.
- North, Douglass C., 1993.
"Economic Performance through Time,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Salvatore Rizzello, 2004. "Knowledge as a Path-Dependence Process," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 255-274, 09.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Loewenstein, George, 1996. "Out of Control: Visceral Influences on Behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 272-292, March.
- Kallinikos, Jannis, 1990. "Techniques of notation and behaviour : remarks on elementary forms of organization," Working Papers 1990:9, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 1999. "Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 135-144, February.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.