Subjective Diversity and Social Learning: A Cognitive Perspective for Understanding Institutional Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- North, Douglass C., 1993.
"Economic Performance through Time,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Imagination and society. The affective side of institutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 223-241, December.
- Rizzello Salvatore, 2002. "Herbert Simon's heritage," CESMEP Working Papers 200207, University of Turin.
- Egidi Massimo & Rizzello Salvatore, 2003. "Cognitive economics: Foundations and historical evolution," CESMEP Working Papers 200304, University of Turin.
- Roberta Patalano, 2010. "Understanding economic change: the impact of emotion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 270-287, September.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Novarese, Marco & Lanteri, Alessandro & Tibaldeschi, Cesare, 2010. "Learning, Generalization and the Perception of Information: an Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 28007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Novarese Marco & Rizzello Salvatore, 2004. "The intermingling between cognitive economics and experimental economics: a few remarks on history methodology and applications," CESMEP Working Papers 200406, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.