Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 23 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Pieters, R., 1991. "Changing garbage disposal patterns of consumers: Motivation, ability, and performance," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378590, Tilburg University.
- Grunert, Suzanne C. & Juhl, Hans Jorn, 1995. "Values, environmental attitudes, and buying of organic foods," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Roberta Patalano, 2010. "Understanding economic change: the impact of emotion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 270-287, September.
- Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline, 2009.
"Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment: The Role of Socio-Economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy,"
TSE Working Papers
09-057, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010. "Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment: The Role of Socio-Economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 539-565, August.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010. "Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment : The Role of Socio-economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Katrin Millock & CÃ©line Nauges, 2009. "Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment: The Role of Socio-economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy," LERNA Working Papers 09.16.292, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010. "Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment : The Role of Socio-economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492291, HAL.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio & Wu, Stephen, 2008.
"Identity and environmentalism: the influence of community characteristics,"
12054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Owen & Julio Videras & Stephen Wu, 2010. "Identity and Environmentalism: The Influence of Community Characteristics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(4), pages 465-486.
- Faiers, Adam & Cook, Matt & Neame, Charles, 2007. "Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4381-4390, August.
- Sirieix, L. & Santiago de Abreu, L. & Aico Watanabe, M. & Kledal, P.R., 2007. "Comparing Organic Urban Consumers in Developing and Developed Countries: First Results in Brazil and France," Working Papers MOISA 200704, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Astrid Matthey & Tim Kasser, 2013. "Values, food and bags: A study of consumption decisions in a laboratory supermarket," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peter Calkins & Pyi Thant, 2011. "Sustainable agro-forestry in Myanmar: from intentions to behavior," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 439-461, April.
- Ann L. Owen & Julio Videras & Stephen Wu, 2012.
"More Information Is Not Always Better: The Case Of Voluntary Provision Of Environmental Quality,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 585-603, 07.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio & Wu, Stephen, 2008. "More information isn’t always better: the case of voluntary provision of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 11588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.