Sport Management Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:spomar
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 97-106 Branding athletes: Exploration and conceptualization of athlete brand image
by Arai, Akiko & Ko, Yong Jae & Ross, Stephen
- 107-120 Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US
by Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna
- 121-132 Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation
by Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona
- 133-144 Program providers’ perspective: Recruitment and retention strategies for women in physical activity programs
by Hanlon, Clare & Morris, Tony & Nabbs, Susan
- 145-159 An examination of dynamic ticket pricing and secondary market price determinants in Major League Baseball
by Shapiro, Stephen L. & Drayer, Joris
- 160-173 The IOC and the doping issue—An institutional discursive approach to organizational identity construction
by Wagner, Ulrik & Pedersen, Kasper Møller
- 174-189 How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?
by Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen
- 190-204 Will the real fans please remain seated? Gender and television ratings for pre-game and game broadcasts
by Tainsky, Scott & Kerwin, Shannon & Xu, Jie & Zhou, Yilun
- 205-218 The theory and practice of knowledge management and transfer: The case of the Olympic Games
by Parent, Milena M. & MacDonald, Darlene & Goulet, Gabriel
- 219-237 Navigating the storm: A counterproductive work behavior and leadership case study in a Division I FBS School
by Brimecombe, Michelle & Magnusen, Marshall J. & Bunds, Kyle
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 8-22 The use of public sports facilities by the disabled in England
by Kung, Shia Ping & Taylor, Peter
- 23-34 Exploring the organizational capacity and organizational problems of disability sport clubs in Germany using matched pairs analysis
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph
- 35-48 Examining the participation patterns of an ageing population with disabilities in Australia
by Sotiriadou, Popi & Wicker, Pamela
- 49-64 Development and validation of the motivation scale for disability sport consumption
by Cottingham, Michael & Carroll, Michael S. & Phillips, Dennis & Karadakis, Kostas & Gearity, Brian T. & Drane, Dan
- 65-77 The mainstreaming of disability cricket in England and Wales: Integration ‘One Game’ at a time
by Kitchin, P.J. & Howe, P. David
- 78-89 ‘Game, Set, Match’: An exploration of congruence in Australian disability sport sponsorship
by Macdougall, Hannah K. & Nguyen, Sheila N. & Karg, Adam J.
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 413-423 The FTSE-British Olympic Association Initiative: A resource dependence perspective
by Morrow, Stephen & Robinson, Leigh
- 424-437 Leveraging sponsorship: The activation ratio
by O’Reilly, Norm & Lafrance Horning, Denyse
- 438-450 Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation
by Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James
- 451-464 Sports officials’ intention to continue
by Cuskelly, Graham & Hoye, Russell
- 465-476 Addressing competing logics between the mission of a religious university and the demands of intercollegiate athletics
by Nite, Calvin & Singer, John N. & Cunningham, George B.
- 477-487 Coach career development: Who is responsible?
by Dawson, Andrew & Phillips, Pamm
- 488-497 Acceptance, motivations, and usage of social media as a marketing communications tool amongst employees of sport national governing bodies
by Eagleman, Andrea N.
- 498-513 Analysing gender dynamics in sport governance: A new regimes-based approach
by Adriaanse, Johanna A. & Schofield, Toni
- 514-523 Sport development planning: The Sunny Golf Club
by Sotiriadou, Popi
- 524-532 ‘What about the community impact?’: The Corpus Christi ‘hook’
by Sparvero, Emily S. & Warner, Stacy
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 123-134 How can the social theory of Pierre Bourdieu assist sport management research?
by Kitchin, P.J. & David Howe, P.
- 135-147 Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations
by Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison
- 148-160 Sport's social provisions
by Nicholson, Matthew & Brown, Kevin & Hoye, Russell
- 161-172 A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing
by Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio
- 173-185 A model of the relationship among sport consumer motives, spectator commitment, and behavioral intentions
by Kim, Jun Woo & James, Jeffrey D. & Kim, Yu Kyoum
- 186-199 Three models, one goal: Assessing financial vulnerability in New Zealand amateur sports clubs
by Cordery, Carolyn J. & Sim, Dalice & Baskerville, Rachel F.
- 200-210 Organizational justice in intercollegiate athletics: Perceptions of coaches
by Kim, Seungmo & Andrew, Damon P.S.
- 211-225 More than basketball: Determining the sport components that lead to long-term benefits for African-American girls
by Olushola, Joyce O. & Jones, D. Floyd & Dixon, Marlene A. & Green, B. Christine
- 226-235 Happiness, pride and elite sporting success: What population segments gain most from national athletic achievements?
by Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph & Kühnreich, Benedikt
- 236-250 Major League Baseball and the Dominican Republic: What is in the best interest of the players?
by Bouchet, Adrien & Troilo, Michael & Welty Peachey, Jon
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-4 Theory and theory development in sport management
by Cunningham, George B.
- 5-11 Investing in sport management: The value of good theory
by Doherty, Alison
- 12-16 Get real: Using engagement with practice to advance theory transfer and production
by Irwin, Richard L. & Ryan, Timothy D.
- 17-21 Theory development in sport management: My experience and other considerations
by Fink, Janet S.
- 22-28 A personal journey in theorizing in sport management
by Chelladurai, Packianathan
- 29-40 Cultural diversity in community sport: An ethnographic inquiry of Somali Australians’ experiences
by Spaaij, Ramón
- 41-53 Measuring season ticket holder satisfaction: Rationale, scale development and longitudinal validation
by McDonald, Heath & Karg, Adam J. & Vocino, Andrea
- 54-67 Analyzing the impact of sport infrastructure on sport participation using geo-coded data: Evidence from multi-level models
by Wicker, Pamela & Hallmann, Kirstin & Breuer, Christoph
- 68-84 Sport event innovativeness: Conceptualization, measurement, and its impact on consumer behavior
by Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D. & Cronin, J. Joseph
- 85-96 Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality
by Theodorakis, Nicholas D. & Alexandris, Kostas & Tsigilis, Nikolaos & Karvounis, Serafim
- 97-110 A fuzzy inference system with application to player selection and team formation in multi-player sports
by Tavana, Madjid & Azizi, Farshad & Azizi, Farzad & Behzadian, Majid
- 111-119 When professional athletes change sports: Sport development, sanctity of contract, and restraint of trade in the NRL
by Fairley, Sheranne & Snyder, Kevin & Kellett, Pamm & Hill, Brad
2012, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 389-403 Who is more influenced by customer equity drivers? A moderator analysis in a professional soccer context
by Yoshida, Masayuki & Gordon, Brian
- 404-415 An exploration of stakeholder values: In search of common ground within an international sport and development initiative
by MacIntosh, Eric & Spence, Kirsty
- 416-433 Socially constructed environmental issues and sport: A content analysis of Ski Resort Environmental Communications
by Spector, Sam & Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl & Hyatt, Craig
- 434-447 Core values brand building in sport: Stakeholder attitudes towards intercollegiate athletics and university brand congruency
by Hutchinson, Michael & Bennett, Gregg
- 448-460 An examination of underlying consumer demand and sport pricing using secondary market data
by Drayer, Joris & Rascher, Daniel A. & McEvoy, Chad D.
- 461-475 An examination of the importance of performances in youth and junior competition as an indicator of later success in tennis
by Brouwers, Jessie & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi
- 476-484 Examining the linkages between automobile use and carbon impacts of community-based ice hockey
by Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl
- 485-499 Repeat participation as a function of program attractiveness, socializing opportunities, loyalty and the sportscape across three sport facility contexts
by Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B.
- 500-512 Organisational perception management in sport: The use of corporate pro-environmental behaviour for desired facility referenda outcomes
by Kellison, Timothy B. & Mondello, Michael J.
- 513-517 The doping self-reporting game: The paradox of a ‘false-telling’ mechanism and its potential research and policy implications
by Petróczi, Andrea & Haugen, Kjetil K.
- 518-537 If you build it, will they come?: A case study of digital spaces and brand in the National Basketball Association
by Pfahl, Michael E. & Kreutzer, Andrew & Maleski, Mike & Lillibridge, Jeff & Ryznar, Jeff
2012, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 145-159 Brand creation in international recurring sports events
by Parent, Milena M. & Eskerud, Line & Hanstad, Dag Vidar
- 160-170 Small-scale event sport tourism: A case study in sustainable tourism
by Gibson, Heather J. & Kaplanidou, Kyriaki & Kang, Sung Jin
- 171-186 Investigating ambivalence towards organisational change in a Football Championship Subdivision intercollegiate athletic department
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer
- 187-199 The downside of being irrelevant and aloof: Exploring why individuals do not attend sport
by Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin
- 200-210 Estimating the value of national sporting success
by Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo
- 211-217 Olympic medals and demo-economic factors: Novel predictors, the ex-host effect, the exact role of team size, and the “population-GDP” model revisited
by Vagenas, George & Vlachokyriakou, Eleni
- 218-229 Community benefits of major sport facilities: The Darebin International Sports Centre
by Grieve, Jackie & Sherry, Emma
- 230-243 “What could be” in Canadian sport facility environmental sustainability
by Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris
- 244-256 The intersection of sport management and sociology of sport research: A social network perspective
by Love, Adam & Andrew, Damon P.S.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-12 Sustainable community development through sport and events: A conceptual framework for Sport-for-Development projects
by Schulenkorf, Nico
- 13-22 Female athlete endorsers: Determinants of effectiveness
by Fink, Janet S. & Parker, Heidi M. & Cunningham, George B. & Cuneen, Jacquelyn
- 23-32 When the home team is not featured: Comparison of two television network commentaries during broadcasts of the 2006 FIFA World Football Cup
by Scott, Olan Kees Martin & Hill, Brad & Zakus, Dwight H.
- 33-42 Women's 2011 Football World Cup: The impact of perceived images of women's soccer and the World Cup 2011 on interest in attending matches
by Hallmann, Kirstin
- 43-59 Regulation of professional sport in a changing broadcasting environment: Australian club and sport broadcaster perspectives
by Turner, Paul
- 60-71 A hedonic model of player wage determination from the Indian Premier League auction: Further evidence
by Lenten, Liam J.A. & Geerling, Wayne & Kónya, László
- 72-79 Comparison of television and gate demand in the National Basketball Association
by Mongeon, Kevin & Winfree, Jason
- 80-90 Getting Generation Y to attend: Friends, interactivity and half-time entertainment
by Bednall, David Hugh & Valos, Michael & Adam, Stewart & McLeod, Colin
- 91-108 Measuring the social impacts associated with Super Bowl XLIII: Preliminary development of a psychic income scale
by Kim, Woosoon & Walker, Matthew
- 109-124 Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health
by Casey, Meghan M. & Payne, Warren R. & Eime, Rochelle M.
- 125-139 Considering legacy as a multi-dimensional construct: The legacy of the Olympic Games
by Agha, Nola & Fairley, Sheranne & Gibson, Heather
2011, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 311-326 Integrating sport-for-development theory and praxis
by Lyras, Alexis & Welty Peachey, Jon
- 327-346 Fantasy sport participation as a complement to traditional sport consumption
by Karg, Adam J. & McDonald, Heath
- 347-360 Examining fan motives and loyalty for the Chinese Professional Baseball League of Taiwan
by Wang, Ryan T. & Zhang, James J. & Tsuji, Yosuke
- 361-369 SWOT and AHP hybrid model for sport marketing outsourcing using a case of intercollegiate sport
by Lee, Seungbum & Walsh, Patrick
- 370-388 Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach
by Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J.
- 389-398 An examination into the factors that influence consumers’ perceptions of value
by Drayer, Joris & Shapiro, Stephen L.
- 399-408 Participation rates and gross revenue vs. promotion and exposure: Advertisement and multimedia coverage of 18 sports within NCAA Division I athletic department websites
by Cooper, Coyte G. & Weight, Erianne A.
- 409-423 Event portfolio and multi-purpose development: Establishing the conceptual grounds
by Ziakas, Vassilios & Costa, Carla A.
- 424-433 A framework for debating the future of environmental sustainability in the sport academy
by Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris
- 434-452 A bibliometric analysis of four sport management journals
by Shilbury, David
- 453-461 The LGBT advantage: Examining the relationship among sexual orientation diversity, diversity strategy, and performance
by Cunningham, George B.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 223-225 Sport law and regulation
by Jonson, Paul & Hoye, Russell
- 226-236 Examining the effectiveness of anti-scalping laws in a United States market
by Joris, Drayer
- 237-245 Drivers of illicit drug use regulation in Australian sport
by Stewart, Bob & Adair, Daryl & Smith, Aaron
- 246-257 Gambling on sport sponsorship: A conceptual framework for research and regulatory review
by Lamont, Matthew & Hing, Nerilee & Gainsbury, Sally
- 258-268 An examination of AED implementation and related risk management practices in high school athletic departments
by Connaughton, Daniel P. & Spengler, J.O. & Zhang, James J. & Carroll, Michael S.
- 269-286 CEOs and domestic tribunalsâThe rights and risks of penalising athletes for off-field misconduct
by David, Thorpe
- 287-296 Legal battles for sponsorship exclusivity: The cases of the World Cup and NASCAR
by Joe, Cobbs
- 297-308 Framing ambush marketing as a legal issue: An Olympic perspective
by Ellis, Dana & Scassa, Teresa & Séguin, Benoit
2011, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 103-116 Examining consumer attributes associated with collegiate athletic facility naming rights sponsorship: Development of a theoretical framework
by Chen, Kenneth K. & Zhang, James J.
- 117-125 Exploring the relationship between commitment, experience, and self-assessed performance in youth sport organizations
by Engelberg, Terry & Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H.
- 126-140 Sport involvement: A conceptual and empirical analysis
by Beaton, Anthony A. & Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn & Jordan, Jeremy
- 141-152 The Formula One Australian Grand Prix: Exploring the triple bottom line
by Fairley, Sheranne & Tyler, B. David & Kellett, Pamm & D'Elia, Kari
- 153-166 Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing
by Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob
- 167-175 Salary distribution and team performance in Major League Baseball
by Annala, Christopher N. & Winfree, Jason
- 176-187 A comparison of the college selection process for international and domestic student-athletes at NCAA Division I universities
by Popp, Nels & Pierce, David & Hums, Mary A.
- 188-201 Scarcity of resources in German non-profit sport clubs
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph
- 202-219 An examination of environmental forces driving change and stakeholder responses in a Football Championship Subdivision athletic department
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer
2011, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-12 Hostile takeover or joint venture: Connections between institutional theory and sport management research
by Washington, Marvin & Patterson, Karen D.W.
- 13-24 Service quality at sporting events: Is aesthetic quality a missing dimension?
by Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D.
- 25-32 The Kia Amateur Australian Open: Lessons for sponsor activation and event management
by Fairley, Sheranne & Tyler, B. David
- 33-41 Attitude toward advertising through sport: A theoretical framework
by Pyun, Do Young & James, Jeffrey D.
- 42-53 Segmenting sport spectators: Construction and preliminary validation of the Sporting Event Experience Search (SEES) scale
by Bouchet, Patrick & Bodet, Guillaume & Bernache-Assollant, Iouri & Kada, Faycel
- 54-63 The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy
by Lee, Jeoung-Hak & Kim, Hyun-Duck & Ko, Yong Jae & Sagas, Michael
- 64-78 An importance-performance analysis of media activities associated with WNBA game consumption
by Zhang, James J. & Lam, Eddie T.C. & Cianfrone, Beth A. & Zapalac, Ryan K. & Holland, Stephen & Williamson, Debbie P.
- 79-88 Change and isomorphism--A case study of translation processes in a Norwegian sport club
by Skille, Eivind Å.
- 89-101 Consumer values versus perceived product attributes: Relationships among items from the MVS, PRS, and PERVAL scales
by Lee, Donghun & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil H. & Anderson, Dean F.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 307-312 Managing ethnocultural and 'racial' diversity in sport: Obstacles and opportunities
by Adair, Daryl & Taylor, Tracy & Darcy, Simon
- 313-330 Ganma theory and third-sector sport-development programmes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth: Implications for sports management
by Thomson, Alana & Darcy, Simon & Pearce, Sonya
- 331-344 Maori feminism and sport leadership: Exploring Maori women's experiences
by Palmer, Farah R. & Masters, Tina M.
- 345-354 Experiences of volunteering in sport: Views from Aboriginal individuals
by Hoeber, Larena
- 355-367 The myth of a 'fair go': Barriers to sport and recreational participation among Indian and other ethnic minority women in Australia
by Sawrikar, Pooja & Muir, Kristy
- 368-381 Understanding a culture of diversity through frameworks of power and change
by Doherty, Alison & Fink, Janet & Inglis, Sue & Pastore, Donna
- 382-394 Perspectives of mentoring: The Black female student-athlete
by Carter, Akilah R. & Hart, Algerian
- 395-406 Understanding the under-representation of African American coaches: A multilevel perspective
by Cunningham, George B.
- 407-420 Navigating barriers: A qualitative examination of the under-representation of Black females as head coaches in collegiate basketball
by Borland, John F. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
- 421-434 Sport as a vehicle for socialization and maintenance of cultural identity: International students attending American universities
by Allen, James T. & Drane, Dan D. & Byon, Kevin K. & Mohn, Richard S.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 181-197 Contextual influences and athlete attitudes to drugs in sport
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob & Oliver-Bennetts, Sunny & McDonald, Sharyn & Ingerson, Lynley & Anderson, Alastair & Dickson, Geoff & Emery, Paul & Graetz, Fiona
- 198-213 Toward an integrated framework of corporate social responsibility, responsiveness, and citizenship in sport
by Walker, Matthew & Parent, Milena M.
- 214-224 Are sports club members big spenders?: Findings from sport specific analyses in Germany
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph & Pawlowski, Tim
- 225-234 The effects of service provider employment status and service quality exchange on perceived organizational image and purchase intention
by Kim, May & Trail, Galen T.
- 235-254 Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David
- 255-268 Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license
by Heffernan, Jackie & O'Brien, Danny
- 269-282 Establishing a successful physical activity program to recruit and retain women
by Hanlon, Clare & Morris, Tony & Nabbs, Susan
- 283-295 An examination of athletic alumni giving behavior: Development of the Former Student-Athlete Donor Constraint Scale
by Shapiro, Stephen L. & Giannoulakis, Chrysostomos & Drayer, Joris & Wang, Chien-Hsin
- 296-304 Communicating the need for a new field of dreams: If we don't rebuild it will they go?
by Phelps, Sean
2010, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 91-105 Organizational justice in sport
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Hums, Mary A. & Andrew, Damon P.S. & Dittmore, Stephen W.
- 106-117 The influence of organizational culture on job satisfaction and intention to leave
by MacIntosh, Eric W. & Doherty, Alison
- 118-128 The roles and responsibilities of a change agent in sport event development projects
by Schulenkorf, Nico
- 129-141 The effects of fantasy football participation on NFL consumption: A qualitative analysis
by Drayer, Joris & Shapiro, Stephen L. & Dwyer, Brendan & Morse, Alan L. & White, Joel
- 142-157 Dimensions of general market demand associated with professional team sports: Development of a scale
by Byon, Kevin K. & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P.
- 158-170 Past, present, future major sport event management practice: The practitioner perspective
by Emery, Paul
- 171-178 Sport stadia governance
by Hoye, Russell & Nicholson, Matthew
2010, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-13 The special features of sport: A critical revisit
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob
- 14-24 A call for more mixed methods in sport management research
by Rudd, Andy & Johnson, R. Burke
- 25-38 Modification of the Volunteer Functions Inventory for application in youth sports
by Kim, May & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Dan
- 39-49 Establishing legitimacy in the secondary ticket market: A case study of an NFL market
by Drayer, Joris & Martin, Nathan T.
- 50-64 Asymmetries in scheduling slots and game-day revenues: An example from the Australian Football League
by Jakee, Keith & Kenneally, Martin & Mitchell, Hamish
- 65-81 Hoopfest: Using longitudinal economic impact data to assess the success of a strategic reorientation
by Bozman, Carl S. & Kurpis, Lada V. & Frye, Chris
2009, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 199-201 Introduction to gender and sport management special issue: Challenges and changes
by Fullagar, Simone & Toohey, Kristine
- 202-216 Gender policy and organizational change: A contextual approach
by Skirstad, Berit
- 217-228 The experiences of high performance women coaches: A case study of two Regional Sport Organisations
by Shaw, Sally & Allen, Justine B.
- 229-240 The impact of organisational factors on career pathways for female coaches
by Greenhill, Jeff & Auld, Chris & Cuskelly, Graham & Hooper, Sue
- 241-254 Elite athletes as mothers: Managing multiple identities
by Palmer, Farah R. & Leberman, Sarah I.
- 255-262 Sport management, gender and the 'bigger picture': Challenging changes in Higher Education--A partial auto/ethnographical account
by Humberstone, Barbara
2009, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 113-136 Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries
by De Bosscher, Veerle & De Knop, Paul & van Bottenburg, Maarten & Shibli, Simon & Bingham, Jerry
- 137-148 Australian Elite Athlete Development: An Organisational Perspective
by Sotiriadou, Kalliopi (Popi) & Shilbury, David
- 149-166 Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Taekwondo Schools in North America: Development of a Scale
by Kim, Min Kil & Zhang, James J. & Ko, Yong Jae
- 167-184 Understanding Leadership in Major Sporting Events: The Case of the 2005 World Aquatics Championships
by Parent, Milena M. & Olver, Denise & Séguin, Benoit
- 185-192 The practice of brand extension through licensing: The Spalding challenge
by Cobbs, Joe & McKelvey, Stephen
- 193-198 The practice of brand extension through licensing: The Spalding Challenge: Teaching note and overview for use in class
by Cobbs, Joe & McKelvey, Stephen
2009, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 57-65 A paradox of sport management and physical activity interventions
by Henderson, Karla A.
- 66-78 A comparison between mainstream and action sport industries in Australia: A case study of the skateboarding cluster
by Kellett, Pamm & Russell, Roslyn
- 79-90 "Everyone rolls up their sleeves and mucks in": Exploring volunteers' motivation and experiences of the motivational climate of a sporting event
by Allen, Justine B. & Shaw, Sally
- 91-100 Board roles in organisations with a dual board system: Empirical evidence from Taiwanese nonprofit sport organisations
by Yeh, Chien Mu & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell
- 101-109 Team power3: Building the market for a multisport organization
by Smith, Brianna
- 110-112 Team power3: Building the Market for a multisport organization
by Smith, Brianna
2009, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 3-14 The Maintenance of Masculinity Among the Stakeholders of Sport
by Anderson, Eric D.
- 15-25 Starting with a clean slate: An analysis of member identification with a new sports team
by Lock, Daniel & Darcy, Simon & Taylor, Tracy
- 26-33 "It was all 'smile for Dunedin!"': Event Volunteer Experiences at the 2006 New Zealand Masters Games
by Shaw, Sally
- 34-48 From Their Perspective: A Qualitative Examination of Physical Activity and Sport Programming for Working Mothers
by Dixon, Marlene A.
- 49-56 A Personnel Management Case Study in a Canadian National Sport Organisation
by Todd, Samuel Y. & Andrew, Damon P.S. & Sowieta, Sara E.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 217-223 Sport Development. Systems, Policies and Pathways: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Shilbury, David & Popi Sotiriadou, Kalliopi & Christine Green, B.
- 225-251 Policy, Politics and Path Dependency: Sport Development in Australia and Finland
by Green, Mick & Collins, Shane
- 253-275 Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities
by Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui
- 277-307 Determinants of Sport Participation Among Canadian Adolescents
by Berger, Ida E. & O'Reilly, Norman & Parent, Milena M. & Séguin, Benoit & Hernandez, Tony
- 309-330 Fan Development Strategy: The Austin Wranglers' Game Plan
by Warner, Stacy & Chalip, Laurence & Woolf, Jules
2008, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 123-147 Value Congruence in a Canadian Nonprofit Sport Organisation: A Case Study
by Hamm, Shannon & MacLean, Joanne & Kikulis, Lisa & Thibault, Lucie
- 149-163 The Impact of Sport Management Students' Perceptions of Study Abroad Programs on Their Intentions to Study Abroad
by Jones, Gregory C. & Cunningham, George B.
- 165-192 Effective Public Service Advertisements to Attract Volunteers for the Special Olympics: An Elaboration Likelihood Perspective
by Park, Meungguk & Turner, Brian A. & Pastore, Donna L.
- 193-214 Assessment of Services Provided to NCAA Division I Athletes: Development of a Model and Instrument
by Jae Ko, Yong & Durrant, Sue M. & Mangiantini, John
2008, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-20 Winning Does Matter: Patterns in Private Giving to Athletic and Academic Programs at NCAA Division I-AA and I-AAA Institutions
by Stinson, Jeffrey L. & Howard, Dennis R.
- 21-50 Understanding the Changing Nature of Sports Organisations in Transforming Societies
by Girginov, Vassil & Sandanski, Ivan
- 51-75 Competitive Advantage in the Health and Fitness Industry: Developing Service Bundles
by Woolf, Jules
- 77-91 Examining Sport Management Programs in the United States
by Floyd Jones, D. & Brooks, Dana D. & Mak, Jennifer Y.
- 93-120 Developing a Sport Museum: The Case of Tennis Australia and the Tennis Heritage Collection
by Kellett, Pamm & Hede, Anne-Marie
2007, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 209-229 Umpire Participation: Is Abuse Really the Issue?
by Kellett, Pamm & Shilbury, David
- 231-252 The Effect of Web Cohesion, Web Commitment, and Attitude toward the Website on Intentions to Use NFL Teams' Websites
by Jae Seo, Won & Christine Green, B. & Jae Ko, Yong & Lee, Seunghwan & Schenewark, Jarrod
- 253-278 A Sport Commitment Model Perspective on Adult Tennis Players' Participation Frequency and Purchase Intention
by Casper, Jonathan M. & Gray, Dianna P. & Babkes Stellino, Megan
- 279-305 Moral Codes, Moral Tensions and Hiding behind the Rules: A Snapshot of Athletic Administrators' Practical Morality
by Kihl, Lisa
- 307-323 "Yes, Prime Minister" and the Dilemmas of Sport Policy
by Jackson, Steven J. & Sam, Michael P.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 125-131 Sport Management Education: Teaching and Learning for the Future
by Skinner, James & Gilbert, Keith
- 133-158 Critical and Ethical Thinking in Sport Management: Philosophical Rationales and Examples of Methods
by Zakus, Dwight H. & Malloy, David Cruise & Edwards, Allan
- 159-175 Contemporary Developments in Sport Pedagogy and their Implications for Sport Management Education
by Light, Richard & Dixon, Marlene A.
- 177-189 The Role of Sport Economics in the Sport Management Curriculum
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Maxcy, Joel
- 191-208 eLearning and Sport Management: Hyperpedagogy Possibilities
by Edwards, Allan & Finger, Glenn
2007, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-30 Professional Teams as Leverageable Assets: Strategic Creation of Community Value
by Sparvero, Emily & Chalip, Laurence
- 31-44 Assessing Sport Management Journals: A Multi-Dimensional Examination
by Shilbury, David & Rentschler, Ruth
- 45-64 Extending the Scope of Organisational Culture: The External Perception of an Internal Phenomenon
by MacIntosh, Eric & Doherty, Alison
- 65-91 Stepping Outside the Lines: Developing a Multi-dimensional Team Identity Scale Based on Social Identity Theory
by Heere, Bob & James, Jeffrey D.
- 93-96 Expanding on Success: Volunteer Management at the Midwest Tennis Classic
by Costa, Carla