AIDS and economic welfare in peasant agriculture: Case studies from Kagabiro village, Kagera region, Tanzania
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barnett, Tony & Blaikie, Piers, 1989. "AIDS and food production in East and Central Africa : A research outline," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 2-6, February.
- Coulson, Andrew, 1982. "Tanzania: A Political Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282921.
- Killewo, J. & Dahlgren, L. & Sandström, A., 1994. "Socio-geographical patterns of HIV-1 transmission in Kagera region, Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 129-134, January.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Gillespie, Stuart, 2001.
"Effective food and nutrition policy responses to HIV/AIDS,"
112, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Gillespie, Stuart, 2001. "Effective food and nutrition policy responses to HIV/AIDS," FCND discussion papers 112, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2004.
"Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3248, The World Bank.
- Cleary, Susan & Birch, Steve & Chimbindi, Natsayi & Silal, Sheetal & McIntyre, Di, 2013. "Investigating the affordability of key health services in South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 37-46.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S. & McNeil, Melody Rebekah, 2003.
"Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25802, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring the Impacts of Prime-age Adult Death on Rural Households in Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55152, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya," Staff Papers 11632, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tukufu Zuberi & Kevin J.A. Thomas, 2012. "Demographic Projections, the Environment and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2012-001, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, T. S., 2004. "Measuring the Impacts of Working-Age Adult Mortality on Small-Scale Farm Households in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 91-119, January.
- Kadiyala, Suneetha & Quisumbing, Agnes & Rogers, Beatrice & Webb, Patrick, 2009. "The Impact of Prime Age Adult Mortality on Child Survival and Growth in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1116-1128, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.