AIDS and economic welfare in peasant agriculture: Case studies from Kagabiro village, Kagera region, Tanzania
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coulson, Andrew, 1982. "Tanzania: A Political Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198282921.
- Killewo, J. & Dahlgren, L. & Sandström, A., 1994. "Socio-geographical patterns of HIV-1 transmission in Kagera region, Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 129-134, January.
- Barnett, Tony & Blaikie, Piers, 1989. "AIDS and food production in East and Central Africa : A research outline," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 2-6, February.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, T. S., 2004. "Measuring the Impacts of Working-Age Adult Mortality on Small-Scale Farm Households in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 91-119, January.
- Tukufu Zuberi & Kevin J.A. Thomas, 2012. "Demographic Projections, the Environment and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2012-001, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Kadiyala, Suneetha & Quisumbing, Agnes & Rogers, Beatrice & Webb, Patrick, 2009. "The Impact of Prime Age Adult Mortality on Child Survival and Growth in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1116-1128, June.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2006.
"Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 321-345, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.