Tanzania: A Political Economy
AbstractThis book gives an account of the political economy of Tanzania, tracing the historical processes by which the country developed from pre-colonial trade in slaves and ivory, through German and then British colonial rule, to take its place in the international economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198282921 and published in 1982.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levine, Arielle, 2002. "Convergence or Convenience? International Conservation NGOs and Development Assistance in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1043-1055, June.
- Lund, Jens Friis & Treue, Thorsten, 2008. "Are We Getting There? Evidence of Decentralized Forest Management from the Tanzanian Miombo Woodlands," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2780-2800, December.
- Ellis, Frank & Mdoe, Ntengua, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1367-1384, August.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A., 1994. "Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 177-199, December.
- Tibaijuka, Anna Kajumulo, 1997. "AIDS and economic welfare in peasant agriculture: Case studies from Kagabiro village, Kagera region, Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 963-975, June.
- Putterman, Louis, 1995. "Economic reform and smallholder agriculture in Tanzania: A discussion of recent market liberalization, road rehabilitation, and technology dissemination efforts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 311-326, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.