HIV|AIDS and development in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 13 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bloom, David E. & Mahal, Ajay S., 1997.
"Does the AIDS epidemic threaten economic growth?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 105-124, March.
- David E. Bloom & Ajay S. Mahal, 1995. "Does the AIDS Epidemic Really Threaten Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuddington, John T. & Hancock, John D., 1994. "Assessing the impact of AIDS on the growth path of the Malawian economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 363-368, April.
- Broomberg, Jonathan & Soderlund, Neil & Mills, Anne, 1996. "Economic analysis at the global level: a resource requirement model for HIV prevention in developing countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, October.
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2007.
"Welfare analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and computing a continuous time overlapping generations policy model,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0709, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Thornton, Rebecca L., 2012. "HIV testing, subjective beliefs and economic behavior," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 300-313.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.