Pursuing manufacturing-based export-led growth: Are developing countries increasingly crowding each other out?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1993. "Export Processing Zones in the Dominican Republic: Transforming manufactures into commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1851-1865, November.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2003.
"China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
789, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sanjaya Lall, Manuel Albaladejo and Jinkang Zhang (QEH), .
"Mapping Fragmentation: Electronics and Automobiles in East Asia and Latin America,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps115, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall & Manuel Albaladejo & Jinkang Zhang, 2004. "Mapping fragmentation: Electronics and automobiles in East Asia and Latin America," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 407-432.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants,"
Trade and Development
96/14, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 1998. "Processed food exports from developing countries: patterns and determinants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants," Departmental Working Papers 1996-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2000.
"Real Effective Exchange Rate and the Constant Elasticity of Substitution Assumption,"
IMF Working Papers
00/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2003. "Real effective exchange rate and the constant elasticity of substitution assumption," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel, 2001.
"China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 1019-1049, 09.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley, 2000. "China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything," GTAP Working Papers 403, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Arslan Razmi & Robert A. Blecker, 2006.
"Developing Country Exports of Manufactures: Moving Up the Ladder to Escape the Fallacy of Composition?,"
2006-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Arslan Razmi & Robert Blecker, 2008. "Developing Country Exports of Manufactures: Moving Up the Ladder to Escape the Fallacy of Composition?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 21-48.
- Arslan Razmi & Robert Blecker, 2005. "Developing Country Exports of Manufactures: Moving Up the Ladder to Escape the Fallacy of Composition?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
- Setterfield, Mark, 1997. "'History versus Equilibrium' and the Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 365-78, May.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990.
"Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995. "Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- Muscatelli, V. A. & Stevenson, A. A. & Montagna, C., 1994. "Intra-NIE competition in exports of manufactures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 29-47, August.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2004. "The Impact of China on the Exports of Other Asian Countries," NBER Working Papers 10768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-25, May.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1998. "Erratum: Exports of Manufactures by Developing Countries: Emerging Patterns of Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 168, Autumn.
- Dalum, Bent & Laursen, Keld & Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "Does Specialization Matter for Growth?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 267-88, June.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit & Singer, H. W., 1993. "Manufacture--manufacture terms of trade deterioration: A reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1617-1620, October.
- Markusen, James R. & Melvin, James R. & Maskus, Keith E. & Kaempfer, William, 1995. "International trade: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 21989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1998. "Exports of Manufactures by Developing Countries: Emerging Patterns of Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 54-73, Summer.
- Robert A. Blecker & Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Export-led growth, real exchange rates and the fallacy of composition," Working Papers 2009-22, American University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2009. "Comercio, Empleo y DistribuciÃ³n: Efectos de la IntegraciÃ³n Regional y Global," Working Papers 2009-21, American University, Department of Economics.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Statistical prediction of the outcome of a noncooperative game," Working Papers 2009-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalo Hernandez & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-29, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.