Comercio, Empleo y DistribuciÃ³n: Efectos de la IntegraciÃ³n Regional y Global
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2009-21.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jaime Ros, 2008. "Alternatives to inflation targeting in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 201-214.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 2006. "New Evidence on the Gains from Trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(4), pages 617-641, December.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997.
"Income Distribution, Factor Endowments, and Trade Openness,"
Research Department Publications
4088, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Londono, Juan Luis & Szekely, Miguel, 1999. "Income distribution, factor endowments, and trade openness," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-101, June.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2006. "Mexico : two decades of the evolution of education and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3919, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Castañeda Sabido & David Mulato, 2006. "Market Structure: Concentration and Imports as Determinants of Industry Margins," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 21(2), pages 177-202.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999.
"Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles,"
NBER Working Papers
6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999. "Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Razmi, Arslan, 2007. "Pursuing manufacturing-based export-led growth: Are developing countries increasingly crowding each other out?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 460-482, December.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1980. "The Leontief Paradox, Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 495-503, June.
- Cragg, Michael Ian & Epelbaum, Mario, 1996. "Why has wage dispersion grown in Mexico? Is it the incidence of reforms or the growing demand for skills?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 99-116, October.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004.
"Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México,"
2004-06, Banco de México.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008. "Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Variety: A Comparison of Mexico and China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 5-21, 01.
- Moreno-Brid, Juan Carlos & Ros, Jaime, 2009. "Development and Growth in the Mexican Economy: An Historical Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195371161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.