Endogenous versus exogenous allocation of prizes in teams--Theory and experimental evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiang Fu & Changxia Ke & Fangfang Tan, 2013. ""Success breeds success" or "Pride goes before a fall"? Teams and Individuals in Best-of-Three Contests," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2013-06, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Kristoffer W. Eriksen & Ola Kvaløy & Trond E. Olsen, 2011.
"Tournaments with Prize‐setting Agents,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(3), pages 729-753, 09.
- Eriksen, Kristoffer & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2008. "Tournaments with price-setting agents," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/5, University of Stavanger.
- Eriksen, Kristoffer W. & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2008. "Tournaments with prize-setting agents," Discussion Papers 2008/23, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lenten, Liam J.A., 2011.
"The extent to which unbalanced schedules cause distortions in sports league tables,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 451-458.
- Lenten, Liam J.A., 2011. "The extent to which unbalanced schedules cause distortions in sports league tables," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 451-458, January.
- Philip Brookins & John Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2014. "An experimental study of sorting in group contests," Working Papers wp2014_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2009. "Motivating teammates: The leader's choice between positive and negative incentives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 591-607, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.