Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 10A.
Date of creation: 01 May 1971
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972. "Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2001-05-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2001-05-16 (Microeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Co-Authors From Hell
by Nicolai Foss in Organizations and Markets on 2006-11-28 14:11:38
- RIP Armen Alchian
by Matt Nolan in TVHE on 2013-02-19 18:17:08
- Alchianâs Calculation Problem
by Jonathan Finegold in Economic Thought on 2013-09-09 17:46:00
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.