Report NEP-MIC-2001-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:are:cudare:758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Bernard & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 1997. "Public and private provision of infrastructure and economic development," Textos para discussÃ£o 375, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Rüdiger Pethig & Sao-Wen Cheng, 2000. "Cultural Goods Consumption and Cultural Capital," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 86-00, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Roger Newson, 2001. "Splines with parameters that can be explained in words to non-mathematicians," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2001 11, Stata Users Group.
- Michihiro Kandori, 2001. "Introduction to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-114, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Antonio Ciccone & James Costain, 2001. "On payoff heterogeneity in games with strategic complementarities," Economics Working Papers 546, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2002.
- Juan Dubra & Fabio Maacheroni & Efe A. Ok, 2001. "Expected Utility Theory without the Completeness Axiom," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1294, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:are:cudare:759 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Charles R. Hickson & Earl A. Thompson, 1989. "The Historical Efficiency of European Guilds," UCLA Economics Working Papers 461A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclawp:86a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Stennek, Johan, 2001. "Bilateral Oligopoly," Working Paper Series 555, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Marco Runkel, 2000. "Efficient and Sustainable Management of Product Durability and Recyclability," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 88-00, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.